Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 206. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Just one day left for the ICO to close, and they made over $41,5 million. I say that this project is a success with that amount of funds. I really look forward to pay electricity bills with KWATT tokens.
75M is their target. And they reached more than 55% yet. Only 20 hours are remains to close ICO. What they will do with unsold tokens if target not achieved?

Maybe they will be burning them but it is best to confirm with the team. The amount raised is pretty good especially that the previous months were very ugly in the crypto world. heck even ETH is still suffering till this day

It is maybe wise to burn them, because they are not sold. Giving them out for free would be a waste, and will drop down the price which is not good for the 4NEW.

I hope 4new will burn the unsold tokens, this will prevent devaluation of tokens as I am pretty sure the tokens would be sold by them otherwise

I hope they do burn them aswell, as it will only increase the coins value which is a winner for everyone who is part of the project already. It's important to reward your community + backors from the start, giving somthing back to the investors and more confidence as the coin price goes up

The admins on their Telegram channel confirmed already that the unsold tokens will be burned. So nothing to worry here. 4New is doing the right thing if you ask me.

This is really good to know. But I also thought they will mint the tokens when somebody invests otherwise it does not exist at all. But this is clarified now. Thanks for the information.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Just one day left for the ICO to close, and they made over $41,5 million. I say that this project is a success with that amount of funds. I really look forward to pay electricity bills with KWATT tokens.
75M is their target. And they reached more than 55% yet. Only 20 hours are remains to close ICO. What they will do with unsold tokens if target not achieved?

Maybe they will be burning them but it is best to confirm with the team. The amount raised is pretty good especially that the previous months were very ugly in the crypto world. heck even ETH is still suffering till this day

It is maybe wise to burn them, because they are not sold. Giving them out for free would be a waste, and will drop down the price which is not good for the 4NEW.

I hope 4new will burn the unsold tokens, this will prevent devaluation of tokens as I am pretty sure the tokens would be sold by them otherwise

I thought they will mint the tokens when somebody invests in it. They are not going to have fixed supply already. May be I mixed up with other project? As far as I remember thats the case.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I really like the idea of this token. The use of waste to transfer into energy is really awesome and great for the planet. I like the diagrams also. Very informative
Yes it is great to finally see a good eco friendly project combined with crypto if you want to know more about them read their whitepaper or check out this small article that explains the idea https://steemit.com/eco-friendly/@rielp/4new-ico-an-eco-friendly-waste-to-energy-solution.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I will say that a large chunk of the investment fund has been achieved, is not all about getting the hardcap as many may see this as failed but that's far from it, the softcap has been surpassed and that makes 4NEW a successful project and we'll get to see this take the center stage in due time

You guys sound like the ICO will be over soon. I thought they will only pause it for a while and resume it once the KYC process is integrated. Or did they changed their decision?

you're right. you are taking a break for the implementation of the KYC. But we do not know how long this break will take. I could not find any information yet. But for me that is beside the point, I already have my KWATT :-)

But why i they taking a break for kyc sake is it because they are trying to prevent overload or they are trying to put all man on deck to verify kyc documents quickly?
Activity: 490

I will say that a large chunk of the investment fund has been achieved, is not all about getting the hardcap as many may see this as failed but that's far from it, the softcap has been surpassed and that makes 4NEW a successful project and we'll get to see this take the center stage in due time

Yep i say it often in other ICO's stop focusing so hard on the hardcap its not what matters, hitting softcap is whats important anything above that is just icing on the cake for the team. Getting to softcap gets the teams foot in the door to start really making progress towards getting the plants online and means the project  is financially viable, beyond that anything else just makes things easier for them in the short term for the buildout i'd imagine.

Could not agree more. Given the softcap is a mostly what is important or the number sufficient to run and the hardcap is the max to be raised. The moment you set a project up and running it should generate its own profits and should not solely depend on the fund raised.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Do we know if this 41.5 Mil token sale is current/updated figure? I dont think project like 4NEW received no additional money in last few days.
I don't think so. They changed price from 1.5$ to 1.75$. I guess they received money from investors but not updated anywhere. I am also waiting their updates about final number of capital.
Activity: 672

Yep i say it often in other ICO's stop focusing so hard on the hardcap its not what matters, hitting softcap is whats important anything above that is just icing on the cake for the team. Getting to softcap gets the teams foot in the door to start really making progress towards getting the plants online and means the project  is financially viable, beyond that anything else just makes things easier for them in the short term for the buildout i'd imagine.

Exactly and a bad ICO will always be a bad ICO, whether the hardcap was reached or not, 4NEW is offering a lot, is not everyday that we get to see such, it will grow to a tremendous rate once they kickoff properly because their services is very viable on a whole new level
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

I really like the idea of this token. The use of waste to transfer into energy is really awesome and great for the planet. I like the diagrams also. Very informative
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hey, has any one here already made a decision on where they are going to stake their KWATTS? Is it going to be mining or grid?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

You guys sound like the ICO will be over soon. I thought they will only pause it for a while and resume it once the KYC process is integrated. Or did they changed their decision?

you're right. you are taking a break for the implementation of the KYC. But we do not know how long this break will take. I could not find any information yet. But for me that is beside the point, I already have my KWATT :-)

I am sure they won't take longer break. This will slow down the ICO investments. I don't know why team did it like this. But I feel this is not a very good idea. I would like to hear the reason behind this pause.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

I hope they do burn them aswell, as it will only increase the coins value which is a winner for everyone who is part of the project already. It's important to reward your community + backors from the start, giving somthing back to the investors and more confidence as the coin price goes up

The admins on their Telegram channel confirmed already that the unsold tokens will be burned. So nothing to worry here. 4New is doing the right thing if you ask me.

Oh that is a relief. I couldn't imagine if they gave the tokens in a airdrop for free. That is the worst thing you could possibly do. Is burning tokens fast ? I always thought that it will take a lot of power.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 252

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
a little reminder, the ico will be paused in 13 hours for implementation of KYC
You can buy now KWATT Tokens for 1,5$. if you own tokens, you can use them to mine one of the top20 mineable coins.

True but i saw a different amount of dollar per token on their facebook post 4 hours ago here https://web.facebook.com/4newcoin/photos/a.139402470032379.1073741828.135992950373331/183290702310222/?type=3&theater here it says $1.75
Activity: 168

Do we know if this 41.5 Mil token sale is current/updated figure? I dont think project like 4NEW received no additional money in last few days.
Jump to: