Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AiBB ~ The Future of Ai in Crypto Trading - page 2. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can you tell us the benefits of your platform? Now there are a lot of ICO projects. What makes you different?

AiBB has a lot of advantages. It is Artificial Intelligence assistant that incorporates Ai, various blockchain networks, smart contracts and banking in one application. But if you want to know more - you can find a lot of useful information in our website:https://aibb.io/

This is a very big project by the purpose and understanding of idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries and it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system!
Activity: 42
It seems that the concept of AiBB is very attractive for all traders since they can have more chances to gain profits. I'm looking forward for the news of this platform and have a better implementation ahead.

AiBB provides a payment functionality. You can can make purchases using the NFC technology on your mobile devices or use a payment card at any traditional retailer. A payment solution built into AiBB will provide users and merchants with instant payments for goods and services via Crypto or Fiat. AiBB supplies advanced approach, providing cutting-edge Ai tools and comprehensive trading resources in a single, user-friendly application.
recently I saw that there are many projects that have the same concept of AI in the field of trading. so actually what makes you think this technology is different from other projects. and what method does your AI use in analyzing trading?

AiBB's Ai Assistant is built using NLU, NLP and ML proprietary algorithms that analyse the blockchain in search for information about the best investments. Ai will help to get instant insights about your portfolio and trading tips about the market, as well as different statistics.You can also make investments right from your phone using the program, have access to a personal wallet and receive hints and reviews about the latest ICOs.
Activity: 2
It seems that the concept of AiBB is very attractive for all traders since they can have more chances to gain profits. I'm looking forward for the news of this platform and have a better implementation ahead.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
recently I saw that there are many projects that have the same concept of AI in the field of trading. so actually what makes you think this technology is different from other projects. and what method does your AI use in analyzing trading?
Can you tell us the benefits of your platform? Now there are a lot of ICO projects. What makes you different?

AiBB has a lot of advantages. It is Artificial Intelligence assistant that incorporates Ai, various blockchain networks, smart contracts and banking in one application. But if you want to know more - you can find a lot of useful information in our website:https://aibb.io/
Activity: 4
Your project with an interesting concept, but you definitely need your own application. Any planning for a launching app of its own?

Yes, we have a great application already, that gives our users a lot of oportunities. If you want to try it, please read information on our website: https://aibb.io/

https://b.radikal.ru/b05/1811/29/d870c045bf80.png
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hello! Where i can find information about ur team?
I was thrilled as I saw in reddit post that AiBB has collaboration with Iagon project.
The news is from late summer but it sounds fresh and interesting to me since Iagon finished ICO and AiBB is in process of it.
Great.

I think AiBB is a project that collaborates not only with ICO projects, so it has not limits, what I appreciate.

Yes, you are right. We try to collaborate with different projects and do not want to be limited only by ICO. But We are focused more on ICO system and want to develop it.
Activity: 3
I was thrilled as I saw in reddit post that AiBB has collaboration with Iagon project.
The news is from late summer but it sounds fresh and interesting to me since Iagon finished ICO and AiBB is in process of it.
Great.

I think AiBB is a project that collaborates not only with ICO projects, so it has not limits, what I appreciate.
This is a very big project by the purpose and understanding of idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries and it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system!

Thank you! We work to help bitcoin users get reall all advantages from it and we want to save their time and money!
Activity: 3
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
Hello Dear developer is there still a chance for me to join in your campaign bounty sir Huh because I am very interested in your project when viewing the site on the AIBB website.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Great.

I think that this is one of the most promising projects of this year, I have been following it from the very beginning. Each platform developer can boast at least one successful project - this is a big plus.
i like is quite a new service or i am wrong about it? why not many post on this thread to be such an interesting project people should write something. Anyway i am interested and look forward!
many support and give positive responses to this project. Hopefully this will be the beginning for this project to be successful, and the team is also more eager to develop this project because a project will succeed depending on the team involved in it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Great.

I think that this is one of the most promising projects of this year, I have been following it from the very beginning. Each platform developer can boast at least one successful project - this is a big plus.
i like is quite a new service or i am wrong about it? why not many post on this thread to be such an interesting project people should write something. Anyway i am interested and look forward!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Great.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Great.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
where i can see the total amount raised in the presale?
It might be visible soon at their website https://aibb.io , once these phase ends or while they start the other phase. Or ask them through telegram for a much easier conversation.  Its a good project to avoid having bots and gaining in trading with a much reliable project.

I think after the start of the first stage of sales, this information will become available, you can also find out directly by contacting the team!
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
where i can see the total amount raised in the presale?
It might be visible soon at their website https://aibb.io , once these phase ends or while they start the other phase. Or ask them through telegram for a much easier conversation.  Its a good project to avoid having bots and gaining in trading with a much reliable project.
Pages:
Jump to: