Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AiBB ~ The Future of Ai in Crypto Trading - page 3. (Read 1905 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
where i can see the total amount raised in the presale?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It is really a good idea to integrate all the blockchain technologies a single all in one application . I hope you can do it all at a high level so that people can feel the benefits of your work.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
The AiBB platform is based on the NLU, NLP, b ML algorithms. AiBB ensures the reliability of wallets, helps in the trade of coins and protects your information.

Users are given the opportunity to choose a convenient trading platform from the numerous exchanges with which AiBB will cooperate. I think this fact will be positively evaluated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The artificial intelligence in our time is gaining great momentum and in a few years we will be able to see the massive introduction of this technology in all areas! So, for projects that already have a prototype as AIBB and which accumulate a certain base for training robots, the greatest chances are to take a leading position in this area!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
We Hate the Bots: AiBB’s Manifesto
OK, first things first: a lot of what we hear in the field is “Ai” is also called a “bot” in the same breath. Let’s get one thing straight: if it’s a bot, it’s not true Ai. AiBB is a little bot-looking; we get it. But don’t call him a bot! A bot is a mindless robot. It has an algorithm. It does its math, performs its actions, or returns its data. https://medium.com/@AiBB/we-hate-the-bots-aibbs-manifesto-58df6463024a

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The AiBB platform is based on the NLU, NLP, b ML algorithms. AiBB ensures the reliability of wallets, helps in the trade of coins and protects your information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Aibb promising project that can provide good benefits for all communities. all concepts are perfectly arranged, I would love to see Aibb running successfully.
in my opinion, you can immediately join and support this project so that you are easier to see the success of this project.
absolutely right sir, this Aibb project is very promising. this exchange-themed project is very good concept. I myself am very interested in this Aibb project. Anyway, this project is still not started, ICO? I saw on the website PHASE 1 SALE STARTING SOON, 20 days later.
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Aibb promising project that can provide good benefits for all communities. all concepts are perfectly arranged, I would love to see Aibb running successfully.
in my opinion, you can immediately join and support this project so that you are easier to see the success of this project.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
AiBB system of gathering information uses our proprietary algorithms, performs deep analysis and presents the information in an actionable format. This give us a unique advantage: AiBB is about saving time by providing accurate, up-to-date information from thousands of data sources. Ai and Blockhain technology are two best technology ever made , it will shape tomorrows future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
SOON THE ann WILL BE TRANSLATED

which language?
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
SOON THE ann WILL BE TRANSLATED
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
This project looks promising for the future of crypto trading. The products and features offered are very attractive and effective in crypto market analysis by their AI. And many other features provided are also very useful for traders to improve their experience and minimize the chance of misinformation. I think this product really helps the problem that is often done by traders. I also hope the teams can make regular repairs to improve their services in the future and can add other features that are more innovative.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
very strong project 
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
AiBB is an Artificial Intelligence assistant that incorporates Ai, various blockchain networks, smart contracts and banking into
a single all in one application to equip our users with the decision making power they've never had before. Awesome Project  Artificail Intelligence and Blockchain are the best project to invest because they  represent the future of technology for tomorrow.

the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting, and I think this project is very feasible to I get a lot of support. because the goal of the project is very useful and good for the more developed again in the future.
absolutely right sir. the AiBB project is very nice the concept that it offers. where the artificial intelligence system is combined with Ai, the blockchain network, intelligent contracting and even banking. this is an investment concept that is very complete in technology and certainly will attract many investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
AiBB is an Artificial Intelligence assistant that incorporates Ai, various blockchain networks, smart contracts and banking into
a single all in one application to equip our users with the decision making power they've never had before. Awesome Project  Artificail Intelligence and Blockchain are the best project to invest because they  represent the future of technology for tomorrow.

the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting, and I think this project is very feasible to I get a lot of support. because the goal of the project is very useful and good for the more developed again in the future.
Activity: 448
Activity: 266
 AiBB   built based on banking best practices to keep your assets safe. With the added bonus of Ai Monitoring suspicious behavior.  Ai platform is built on NLU, NLP and ML proprietary algorithms that works with all the Modules.
Pages:
Jump to: