Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries - page 3. (Read 25524 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is clearly an innovative product with a vibration plate being used to enhance sound and video experiences. This is an exciting initiative.
Activity: 13
AirPod Sleeping Pod (hereinafter referred to as AirPod) is a private “capsule style” unit designed to be installed in public spaces such are: airports, hotels, railway & bus stations, shopping centers and offices. It is an ideal solution for people who are seeking an area to relax, sleep, work, or have fun in privacy, while still in a public place.
copper member
Activity: 294
I like the fact that Airpod is offering heart rate monitoring and anti-stress services. The industrial design to date looks excellent.
Activity: 98
This is essentially selling ‘sleep and relaxation’ and solving the problem of people being in transit and needing rest in between flights. Helpfull idea, MVP is already done.
Activity: 44
Revolutionary sleeping pod with self-expanding business is based on internal fast-growing crypto economy. It is the opportunity for one of the world's most profitable and stable crypto passive income prone to bear market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
when will your ico finish? when will you listed on big exchanges?
any new arrangements after soft cap?
Distribution of most APOD tokens will be after the Crowdsale as stated in the Whitepaper except for those reserved for Bounty that will be done sooner as bounty company wishes. But it could happen earlier  Stay tuned.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
I invested 50 ETH

this is revolutionary idea

where can i focus on progress?   telegram? medium?

This two channels beside website would be best to follow. Stay tuned about conceptual updates of the website: www.air-pod.io coming soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I like the project idea because we need such a project. We need such projects in order to demonstrate and spread the use of blockchain technology in everyday life. I hope you can succeed.
Activity: 266
This ICO is out of the UK which is interesting and also the final product is expected to be tested in UK airports. This is essentially selling ‘sleep and relaxation’ and solving the problem of people being in transit and needing rest in between flights.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
AirPod’s Out-of-this-world Design https://medium.com/airpod-blog/airpods-out-of-this-world-design-a7380dd5a40a
It all started when Robert Klun, one of the best Slovenian architects with experiences from the Middle East, Slovenia, Austria and Nothern Europe, took over the product development and design.

Activity: 294
The idea is very smart and unique but I do not think this could have anything to do with cryptocurrencies outside of capital mobilization. So I will consider more about this project.
Activity: 35
Good day .
I'm interested on this project. I will wait for this to see what is going to originate!
Activity: 36
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to see what is going to occur!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 145
After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing announcement for this project! AirPod offers users a needed product and it's really good idea!
Activity: 37
The idea seems rather promising! Good project, cognitive design, extraordinary activity.
Activity: 24
It is a new and interesting concept and I can definitely see people using these.  The team looks strong. To have all the info about the token sale check this AirPod ICO Review
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
AirPod’s vision is to become a market leader! https://medium.com/airpod-blog/airpods-vision-is-to-become-a-market-leader-8abf78587931
Architect Robert Klun, one of the most well-known Slovenian architects and designers is from now on taking care for AirPod’s design and development. Mr Klun is CEO of Magnet Design Consortium whose experience spans across domestic and international markets including Austria, Balkan and the Middle East region. Magnet design team, designer Tomaž Gorjup and co-workers will give strong support an professional touch to the whole concept of AirPod.

I want to ask a question to team, do they have any competition in this market because I'm a frequent flyer, i heard there are some pods in the airports but not a united company or like airpod.
So if they have no competition then they are the market leader Grin
Activity: 308
I expect this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck!

I'm sure this platform will work
AirPod offers AirPod Sleeping Pod products to meet the needs of travelers to relax, work, sleep and have fun in complete privacy while waiting in transit
Activity: 350
when will your ico finish? when will you listed on big exchanges?
any new arrangements after soft cap?
Exchanges will follow just after ICO ends. All agreed just can’t disclose it due to legal reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: