Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 32. (Read 65987 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I like the team and the project, if the french translation is not taken, i would like to take care of it!

What is the soft cap and what will you do if your project does not reach the hard cap ?

Soft cap is 15 million, hard cap is 21 million. If it does not reach hard cap, it will still be a game changing project.

and how about if not reach soft cap $15 million ?
whether the project will continue to run or will create a plan second stage ico ?

it's a bad thought, but the truth is that I believe soft cap its easy hit for airtoken Wink

Asked the same question before but didnt got any answer.
Basing from the way they answer it will likely hit the soft cap maybe they already a got some data on how much funds they will collect.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
I like the team and the project, if the french translation is not taken, i would like to take care of it!

What is the soft cap and what will you do if your project does not reach the hard cap ?

Soft cap is 15 million, hard cap is 21 million. If it does not reach hard cap, it will still be a game changing project.

and how about if not reach soft cap $15 million ?
whether the project will continue to run or will create a plan second stage ico ?

it's a bad thought, but the truth is that I believe soft cap its easy hit for airtoken Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Will the project still continue if the funds did not reach the soft cap of $15m?

im wondering that the team are already promoting it to other countries but we are not sure if the $15m is attainable

In this project, there is something that does not have the majority, namely a good team and a good idea. 15 million will punch in a jiffy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is there a hard cap on ico?
Will the project still continue if the funds did not reach the soft cap of $15m?

im wondering that the team are already promoting it to other countries but we are not sure if the $15m is attainable

Keeping in mind still this Is an already existing company that has saved over 2 million people money on data so far. Promoting it to other countries is a big part of the plan. If anything, the interest level in whitelist has blown away how many emailed about presale during it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I want to know the procedures to join the trade with you.

I would always use escrow if you intend to make OTC trades.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

distribution got delayed a month?

From the post:

We are pushing back the date that AirTokens are generated and assigned to ETH wallets by 2 to 6 weeks. This is for legal and regulatory reasons in order to protect the AirToken project and ensure its long-term success, which will immeasurably benefit all AirToken holders by putting the project on clear legal and regulatory footing.
As soon as we have the new ICO date, we will announce it. We may know as soon as one week. The white-list start date is not affected by the ICO date.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
distribution got delayed a month?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I want to know the procedures to join the trade with you.
what will be the rate in the ICO later? since i'm interested to join the ICO

Base rate of $1 = 50 AIR. There  are bonus tranches as well.
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
I hope it comes to Nigeria soon that would be great
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Hey guys just a reminder. Do not PM questions to us, send them to James_AirFoxOfficial or Airtoken Community

Thank you. How my question is would the wireless access be available to only us citizens or Is there a plan to to include other countries such as Nigeria?

Plan is to include other countries, absolutely. Other countries are the target market, in fact.
thanks for your answer I think it is welcome development if other countries are added it I'll be an advantage for airtoken
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
what will be the rate in the ICO later? since i'm interested to join the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: