Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 164. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Great team+great idea, I really wish u all the best Smiley
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
All of us now cryptooptimist right now. At the moment is that time cryptoindustry starts develope. Im glad that i found and joined this project from the begining.

I think, this is exactly the right moment for Akaiito to come in. The moment when crypto world is a but shaked off, rules of how to use crypto and how to develop it should change.
Thank You, VOL, for joining us!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
any plans to be intagrated into bancor ecosystem?? In future at least
Can you please tell me what is poin to AKAIITO project to be intagrated to into bancor ecosystem? AKAIITO project itself is very self-sufficient. What are the advantages of joining a bancor?
But if you need answer from devs ask in telegram better.
Regards.
I assume liquidity and like instant exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Can you please tell me what is poin to AKAIITO project to be intagrated to into bancor ecosystem? AKAIITO project itself is very self-sufficient. What are the advantages of joining a bancor?
But if you need answer from devs ask in telegram better.
Regards.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

We will see  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
More trading with cryptocurrency and this is the site that provides the very best deals to exchange goods and services with using crypto currency ... hopefully can run smoothly and successfully
Merit: 10
I think team is always open to any exchnage listing. It is mostly up to the bancor team
could ur project be done without blockchain??
it is barely possible. Otherwise this project would not have any sense. Blockchain here is like killing feature
Agree..It provides here the security and transperency. Blockchain is like top knock tech now and it is the future
it is barely possible. Otherwise this project would not have any sense. Blockchain here is like killing feature
Merit: 11
Will there be some meetups in Estonia or somewhere near? I wish to join it to know more about project. Where can i check calendar?
I would also like to take a look at events schedule..
Activity: 504
Will there be some meetups in Estonia or somewhere near? I wish to join it to know more about project. Where can i check calendar?
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
This is great. AKAIITO offers an interesting,
and most importantly a very useful project. Glad to join!
Merit: 11
Hello Dev! How about airdrop? Smiley
as far as I know no/ What is the sense of airdrop on the initial ICO stage??
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello, can I join the bounty program or it is 2 late?? I’m in love with your project❤️Wanna participate
Merit: 22
Do u have any plans for any event in Germany? I would like to meet founders in personal😊 soon??
I think any event in Europe would be affordable for u if u are from Germany😊
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Hello Dev! How about airdrop? Smiley
Activity: 658
I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?
Merit: 29
Do u have any plans for any event in Germany? I would like to meet founders in personal😊 soon??
Jump to: