Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 159. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How can u ensure investors that bought tokens with 60% discount not to sell tokens immidiately after the excahnge listing?
I think here will be lock in period in smart contract code, so immidiate dumping will be impossible
Merit: 22
How can u ensure investors that bought tokens with 60% discount not to sell tokens immidiately after the excahnge listing?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The project looks strong..Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I could not find any in the web

Hello,
We are listed in quite many social media resources. I will give You couple main one  Smiley:
Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official/
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
On Official website You can find more sources of articles about Akaiito: https://akaiito.io/

Hello thanks for this message. i already in your telegram channel, now i will follow your Twitter and Facebook social pages.  This project is really great , wish to know all latest updates.
Regards.
Merit: 10
When presale start?? And how long ur ICO will go? Thank u
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Hello, please tell me what are the team country??

Country of origin is Estonia  Smiley
copper member
Are u going to be around the world service?

Yes, we will. We will enter continent by continent, starting from Europe and Asia.
copper member
Any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where will it be? Thx

Hello,
Soon part of Akaiito team will go to Asian road trip for approx. 1 month and after that will continue with conferences in Europe as well. Please, check our conference and road trip map on our official website: www.akaiito.io . Thank You!  Smiley

who exactly form the team is going to that trip?? CEO for sure, it is obvious but who else?

CEO, Founder and Lead Business developer will go to Asian trip.
To other conferences: CEO will participate in all of them, but other team members will switch from one to another.
where can I check the linkid of lead business developer?? Maybe some links to social media?

Yes, You can check LinkedIn links on our website: akaiito.io in the part "Team"
I have tool a look. Very trust worthy person. I hope he will go to other conferences after Asian trip?

To some of them yes, definitely. Smiley
copper member
Great project , I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects.  Succeed

Thank You for You support, waposec2! We are sharing the same opinion!  Smiley
Estonia. They also belong to Estonian jurisdiction
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Are u going to be around the world service?
Merit: 29

Hello,
Soon part of Akaiito team will go to Asian road trip for approx. 1 month and after that will continue with conferences in Europe as well. Please, check our conference and road trip map on our official website: www.akaiito.io . Thank You!  Smiley

who exactly form the team is going to that trip?? CEO for sure, it is obvious but who else?

To other conferences: CEO will participate in all of them, but other team members will switch from one to another.
where can I check the linkid of lead business developer?? Maybe some links to social media?

I have tool a look. Very trust worthy person. I hope he will go to other conferences after Asian trip?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Great project , I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects.  Succeed
copper member

Hello,

copper member
Also hope to take part in your bounty company, can Indo it or it is 2 late??

It is definitely not too late. You can join us on every week of every 3 steps. Please, check more detailed info on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
Hope, You will join us!  Smiley
Merit: 29

Hello,

copper member
The project looks strong..Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I could not find any in the web
I think the marketing is low now and agressive PR will begin prior to the presale date

We are trying to spread the word about Akaiito actively from  the very first day. Of course, with every day we are adding more and more resources to spread the news about Akaiito, cause we want people to get to know about us. I would say, that still best way ever is from person to person, from user to user  Smiley
Hope ur trip will be successful and u could attract a lot of new investors and believers.

Hello,
Yes, we hope so too, as we see really big potential in Asian Market for Akaiito project. We will keep You posted about our journey and about our achievements  Smiley
copper member

Hello,

Will you publish any follow-ups after the events or some short commentaries? Would be good to know how everything went.

Yes, we definitely will. We will do something familiar as was done after Summit in Moscow: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/wbc-summit-akaiito-insides-91ed008ebed4
I think the marketing is low now and agressive PR will begin prior to the presale date

We are trying to spread the word about Akaiito actively from  the very first day. Of course, with every day we are adding more and more resources to spread the news about Akaiito, cause we want people to get to know about us. I would say, that still best way ever is from person to person, from user to user  Smiley
Hope ur trip will be successful and u could attract a lot of new investors and believers.
copper member

Jump to: