Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 178. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how are u going to generate the revenue?

Profitable is expected to come from 2% of fee, which will be used on platform (3% of fee - 1% cash back = 2% final fee). Of course, it means, that project will become fully profitable only after launch of platform and wide use of it.
Thank  You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
So if u planning to get enough revenue the project has to face mass adoption.. When is it going to happen form ur point of view?

Yes, exactly, project must have mass adoption. We are planning to have it from the very beginning of launch of full version. Plan for expansion is following:
1. During Pre ICO and ICO - spread of the word about AKAIITO, future users will buy AIC tokens, which in the future they will use on the platform (of course, there will be some % of buyers who will sell AIC tokens on exhange markets and wont use it, but it is natural process)
2. After ICO will be launched Beta version of Online Market, it will be live and working for almost 5 months before launch of full beta version. During that period we will enter Europe, Asia and USA. So for the release of full Beta version amount of usage should be pretty much covered. Of course work with expansion and promotion will continue after that as well, but then it will be hopefully already more organic  one - from current user to future user, cause everyone will love the platform  Smiley

copper member
im joining ..

bounty campaing facebook and telegram

Hello, neetachiee7

Great to hear! Welcome to Akaiito Community and Thank You for joining us!  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how are u going to generate the revenue?

Profitable is expected to come from 2% of fee, which will be used on platform (3% of fee - 1% cash back = 2% final fee). Of course, it means, that project will become fully profitable only after launch of platform and wide use of it.
Thank  You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
So if u planning to get enough revenue the project has to face mass adoption.. When is it going to happen form ur point of view?
copper member
What will u do with unsold tokens? Burn ? or what?

We wont have unsold tokens. The logic of our smart contract is following:
When users are buying AIC token, it is getting created at the same time and as well transferred to buyer wallet.
Our hard cap is 30 000 000, what is based on calculations of the cost needed for creating the platform, but it doesn't mean, that we will produce 30 000 000 of tokens. By smart contract: As much will be bought, as much will be produced. So there will be no left overs to burn.
Thank You!
I think this approach is the best and most productive

Yes, we think so too! Smiley We have been consulting regarding that topic, when we just started with creation of smart contract and mostly all advised, that this is the most efficient and logical way to do.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member

Thank  You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
im joining ..

bounty campaing facebook and telegram
Merit: 11

When users are buying AIC token, it is getting created at the same time and as well transferred to buyer wallet.
Our hard cap is 30 000 000, what is based on calculations of the cost needed for creating the platform, but it doesn't mean, that we will produce 30 000 000 of tokens. By smart contract: As much will be bought, as much will be produced. So there will be no left overs to burn.
Thank You!
So so the token created will correspond with the amount of eth u would collect.. So in theory the total supply could be much more less, right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This is all cryptocurrencies users dream. We are all waiting for this. Interesting line I read " use cryptocurrency in Your every day life" Very awesome thing to happen. Good luck.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Interesting project. DO you have a website?
Sure the have :)Just read the first page....or get here https://akaiito.io
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Interesting project. DO you have a website?
Merit: 10
Where can i take a look at the token allocation diagram? Im curios to know how much tokens team will save for their own needs?

Hello,

AIC token distribution looks as following:
Total amount of tokens: 30 000 000 AIC - 100%
Sale of tokens: up to 22 500 000 AIC - 75%
Marketing: up to 2 100 000 - 7%
Bounty, consultants: up to 900 000 - 3%
Team: up to 4 500 000 -15%

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
for what perisod of time the teams part will be vested? 1 year? as usual in other projects?
Activity: 288
Merit: 13

Thank You!
I think this approach is the best and most productive
copper member

Thank You!
copper member
Where can i take a look at the token allocation diagram? Im curios to know how much tokens team will save for their own needs?

Hello,

AIC token distribution looks as following:
Total amount of tokens: 30 000 000 AIC - 100%
Sale of tokens: up to 22 500 000 AIC - 75%
Marketing: up to 2 100 000 - 7%
Bounty, consultants: up to 900 000 - 3%
Team: up to 4 500 000 -15%

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
What is your tiker? And when are u going to be listed on coinmarketcap??
Good question! Im also curious how ligo will look like. Any pics??

I know, that community is curious about that topic, but here I must apologize and admit, that sketch is not ready yet. We are in the process still.
We will inform community as soon as we will be ready and will release it officially, so far would be just unfair to sneak peak it to ones and not to show to others. Hope You understand!
Thank You!
copper member

Our tiker is under the progress still, so unfortunately can not share it with community yet.
We gonna be listed on coinmarketcap right after ICO will end.
Thank You!
copper member
Very progressive and interesting project.I would like to participate.But I don't know how,who knows,explain Kiss Kiss

Hello, Nikita333280

Welcome to Akaiito Community!  Smiley
If You would like to participate in our bounty campaign, then You can find rules here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
If You would like to buy AIC tokens, then You have to wait 12 days and You can buy them with 60% bonus (1AIC = 1.6AIC) during Pre ICO, which will last 2 weeks.  For Pre ICO will be released only 1 000 000 AIC tokens, so need to be really fast to get them  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Good job guys, I am one of those who waits for all of your posts and news every single hour, wish you and your project good luck Wink

So happy to hear, that You are our active follower, WorldBitBank  Smiley Thank You for that and thank You for being with us since the very beginning!  Smiley
Firstly token should be listed on several exchanges. Only after that coinmarketcap would list token
Jump to: