Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 181. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? U know it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

Hello, johnywalkerrr

Yes, I would say, that it is liquidity crisis currently in the crypto markets, unfortunately. 
What come to AIC token liquidity and how we can avoid it:
As You know, liquidity is happening when there is imbalance of buyers and sellers and this can create dramatic swings in price of currency on the market. Usually the problem is, that there are more sellers, than buyers and buyers are starting to drop the prices to attract more buyers. In AIC token case we believe, that there will be situation of the "want to have, need to have", so to speak. All the transactions on Akaiito will be functioning with AIC token, so basically users will want to have it, to be a part of the community, what will create "need moment".
Plus, we have a lot of plans for the future development, what will definitely strengthen the currency.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

Hello, torentillo

AIC token price is 0,001 ETH, so for 1 ETH can be bought 1 000 AIC tokens.
Regarding the KYC: we are currently looking into that question more deeply and consulting with advisors. So far we stand for an opinion, that in common cases no, there will be no KYC, but in some cases when it is required by legislation, then yes.
We will come back to community with conclusion of this topic, when we will create the final overview.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Have u considered any partnerships in future? maybe u already have some preliminary agreements?

Hello,

Yes, we definitely do!
Currently we have partnered with law company and we on the final stage with agreement with design company.
We are as well in dialogue for partnership with:
1. global carrier companies, who will provide the service for us
2. with the company who will create smart contract for platform users
3. with crypto bank company

We will reveal on the name of companies for partnership and cooperation as soon as we will come up to final agreements.  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Hello, I am participating in your bounty. Thank u for the good terms and conditions👍🏻

Hello,
Happy to hear that You are satisfied!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? U know it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs
Merit: 10
Have u considered any partnerships in future? maybe u already have some preliminary agreements?
Activity: 146
Hello, I am participating in your bounty. Thank u for the good terms and conditions👍🏻
Is it planned to release tokens in the future?

Hello, hov777

We will release AIC tokens during Tokens Sale (Pre ICO & ICO). Or by the future You mean after ICO?

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
will u have one token distribution or two?? I mean one for presale participants and one more for the ICO ones?
I hope only one. Otherwise the deploying smart contract for preico participants may lead to the creation of second market
What do u mean? Actually I dont understand how deploying the smart contract may accuse the creating the second market
I mean that if smart contract has been already deployed then everyone can submit smart contract on etherdelta and start trading. U know there is no need in any kind of permition for that
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

Hello, hov777

We will release AIC tokens during Tokens Sale (Pre ICO & ICO). Or by the future You mean after ICO?

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
will u have one token distribution or two?? I mean one for presale participants and one more for the ICO ones?
I hope only one. Otherwise the deploying smart contract for preico participants may lead to the creation of second market
What do u mean? Actually I dont understand how deploying the smart contract may accuse the creating the second market
copper member

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

No, we will actually have Pre ICO and ICO, but our smart contract is created the way, that both contract of ico (pre ico and ico) are using the same contract of token, so nothing new will be created.
You can check it as well from our Smart Contract, its located here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

We will have 2 stages: Pre ICO (pre sale) and ICO (main sale). For Pre ICO will be releazed 1 000 000 AIC tokens and for ICO 21 500 000 AIC tokens.
Pre ICO will start already after 13 days and we will have an amazing offer: 60% bonus, what will mean that for buying 1 AIC You will get 1.6 AIC!
Hope, that You will join us during Pre ICO and ICO  Smiley

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Hello! Rea your WP, its really good, everything us clear and understandable!)Good luck to your team Smiley

Thank You, VR med

Very happy to hear, that You liked and understood Akaiito WP!

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello! Rea your WP, its really good, everything us clear and understandable!)Good luck to your team Smiley
copper member

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Great to see that u r trying to implement blockchain into peoples day to day life! It is really what they need

Hello, ArcticCoin

Great to hear, that You share the same opinion as Akaiito team  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 249
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Great to see that u r trying to implement blockchain into peoples day to day life! It is really what they need
Jump to: