Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 2. (Read 21158 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Hello, evetyone! So is it possible for Akaiito team never to be listed on Yobit in the near future?

Even if it is not listed there it wouldn't really harm the project in any way. It's more important that the team becomes active again and does their work according to the roadmap.

Depends. For the people who wanted to start trading it's of course a bummer, but in general I know what you are saying and it is right.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hello, evetyone! So is it possible for Akaiito team never to be listed on Yobit in the near future?

Even if it is not listed there it wouldn't really harm the project in any way. It's more important that the team becomes active again and does their work according to the roadmap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Yobit resumed trading AIC with a new name AICYO.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/AICYO/BTC
Now fake coin(AICYO) has become shitcoin, no any buy order at yobit. However, this guy has scammed people a lot of money, yobit exchanges need more attention in the coin listing.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
I thought that Akaiito is a good project. I liked the idea, that you can buy items, services and rent on Akaiito platform using tokens. But now i don't see any growth, and it's sad.

I guess you should wait a little bit before making a final judgment about how the project is going. They literally just started.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I thought that Akaiito is a good project. I liked the idea, that you can buy items, services and rent on Akaiito platform using tokens. But now i don't see any growth, and it's sad.
I don't quite understand. It seems that a lot of people are confused about where to buy the token. What happened?

A fake AIC coin is being traded at yobit, which is the reason for the confusion. After the ICO is over, we are waiting beta version of online market, when will it release?

How is it possible that a fake AIC is traded on Yobit if not Yobit itself is to blame for that? They are responsible for the listings.
I don't quite understand. It seems that a lot of people are confused about where to buy the token. What happened?

A fake AIC coin is being traded at yobit, which is the reason for the confusion. After the ICO is over, we are waiting beta version of online market, when will it release?
Activity: 42
The Akaiito platform will feature an online map. Locations, where cryptocurrency can be used to pay for goods or services (from haircuts to hotel bookings and auto rental), will be shown on a localized layout for every place you visit, along with the kind of crypto you can use at each of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project has good prospects in the future, this can be seen from the sale of coins, this project also develop promotion program in the form of bounty campaign with big enough fund allocation, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 476

is there a legal move against yobit for this?

why should there be?

A legal move would fail. Yobit did not decide it must list this token. It was paid for by someone.

Is Yobit taking legal steps against AKAIITO?

Is AKAIITO going to compensate people that lost money?

AKAIITO appears to be making lots of money, so it is the least it could do. To show solidarity. Hmm?

Good luck with a legal move against Yobit lol Cheesy Where does your lawyer send the letter? To Mars? You maybe the first person to know in which earth hole those Yobit guys are located Wink

Unfortunately, only to e-mail, cause You are totally right - it is really hard to find the location of the team.  Sad

And there is a good reason for that I suppose. I don't like the exchange. Were people from Akaito actually harmed by Yobit?
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
AKAIITO [AIC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/AIC/BTC
My congratulate!  Smiley

That's great news! Yobit is a good start! More exchange listings please! Is it on Coin Market cap already?

That was a FAKE AIC token. Please all to avoid that token from Yobit. I hope Akaiito team can solved this issue rapidly. Because this is not good for the AKAIITO community.
Some guys don't read the comments above, they see cheap on yobit and will buy AIC at here. These are people who don't have the experience and don't read the information before investing, they themselves are responsible.

Its just more scam and shit coin are coming out of the sink hole nowadays, they were just dumping everywhere...
My congratulate!  Smiley

That's great news! Yobit is a good start! More exchange listings please! Is it on Coin Market cap already?

That was a FAKE AIC token. Please all to avoid that token from Yobit. I hope Akaiito team can solved this issue rapidly. Because this is not good for the AKAIITO community.
Some guys don't read the comments above, they see cheap on yobit and will buy AIC at here. These are people who don't have the experience and don't read the information before investing, they themselves are responsible.
Activity: 43
It will deliver convenience to more and more people whos in crypto. Looking forward for the full success of your ICO and try the beta version soon.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
My congratulate!  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What is most interesting is that AIC was removed from the auction in a pair of BTC, but left in pairs with ETH and others ... Is there an official explanation of the exchange about the withdrawal of the AIC token Huh
After clicking on the first pair I thought it was completely taken down but read your post and checked. Everything was very disappointing, the team needs to take immediate action.

The main question is: which actions is possible to take in such situation to influence on YoBit team, when there is even no answer on any requests? Really tricky situation
copper member
What is most interesting is that AIC was removed from the auction in a pair of BTC, but left in pairs with ETH and others ... Is there an official explanation of the exchange about the withdrawal of the AIC token Huh

As far as we heard from our community members, that there is not much explanations at all and no answers on any e-mails or support requests.
copper member
is there a legal move against yobit for this?

why should there be?

A legal move would fail. Yobit did not decide it must list this token. It was paid for by someone.

Is Yobit taking legal steps against AKAIITO?

Is AKAIITO going to compensate people that lost money?

AKAIITO appears to be making lots of money, so it is the least it could do. To show solidarity. Hmm?

Good luck with a legal move against Yobit lol Cheesy Where does your lawyer send the letter? To Mars? You maybe the first person to know in which earth hole those Yobit guys are located Wink

Unfortunately, only to e-mail, cause You are totally right - it is really hard to find the location of the team.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: