Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 5. (Read 21158 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
so why today yobit make a tweet and open a trade for aic if there has not been requaes from the team side, and all links point to this thread?
https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/996063375531696132
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Congratulations on yobit listing, as well as soft cap reached!
Akaiito is the best platform I've seen so far that covers all aspects of trading goods/services using crypto! I believed in this project since the very begining and I am proud to see the dev team reaching these goals!
I know this project will keep this rate of success as it goes through the roadmap!

Cheers!

It is not AIC token. Akaiito ICO is still ongoing for 2 days, AIC token is not available for trading. We are currently investigating the situation of listing without any permission. DO NOT buy AIC token from YoBit, it is fake one.

copper member
AKAIITO [AIC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/AIC/BTC
My congratulate!  Smiley

It is not AIC token. Akaiito ICO is still ongoing for 2 days, AIC token is not available for trading. We are currently investigating the situation of listing without any permission. DO NOT buy AIC token from YoBit, it is fake one.
copper member
!!!!!
Official Akaiito announcement: we haven't been giving permission for listing AIC on Yobit exchange. We are investigating the situation. So far: please, do not buy AIC from YoBit, it is not real AIC. ICO is still ongoing for 2 days, trading not yet possible!
!!!!!

https://akaiito.io
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Congratulations on yobit listing, as well as soft cap reached!
Akaiito is the best platform I've seen so far that covers all aspects of trading goods/services using crypto! I believed in this project since the very begining and I am proud to see the dev team reaching these goals!
I know this project will keep this rate of success as it goes through the roadmap!

Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
the idea of the project is very promising, I think. Tell me, at what stage is the project now? the sale of tokens has already passed? If so, how?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Activity: 292
Very useful token, I invested in this earlier, in my opinion one of the most promising ICOs by this time, so I hope the team will work as hard as they look.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Congratulations! I wonder what is the team working on currently?
copper member
We are still 6 341 AIC  from the Soft cap or in other words Akaiito project needs to get investments of near 5.03 ETH in the remained last 5 days of its token sale to reach its Soft cap!
I think this goal is more than reachable and we`ll see further development of this promising and unique all-in-one platform and hope to be among the first users of the platform and spend my crypto within it) 

We are happy to announce, that Soft Cap is reached  Smiley 2 days to go until ICO end  Smiley
copper member
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best

Thank You very much for Your support!  Smiley
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
We are still 6 341 AIC  from the Soft cap or in other words Akaiito project needs to get investments of near 5.03 ETH in the remained last 5 days of its token sale to reach its Soft cap!
I think this goal is more than reachable and we`ll see further development of this promising and unique all-in-one platform and hope to be among the first users of the platform and spend my crypto within it) 
You have correctly predicted it, they overed softcap of 1250000 AIC tokens. The goal has basically been completed, ICO time is running out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
what meaning of akaiito? it sounds like japanese, but i saw team member are russian? i'm curious with this, i think others asking same question with me

Team members are not Russians Smiley Core team is from Estonia, plus we have team members from Ukraine, Belarussia, Indonesia, USA.
Akaiito means Red Thread in Japanese. Red thread which will unite all crypto users around the world under one umbrella, under one platform.

Estonia with the great e-residency Wink do you have experience with that and is it really worth getting that e-residency yet?

Yes, of course we do Smiley I think, all Estonian residents have an experience with e-residency. We love it. It is so efficient to use, You can sign all documents digitally so basically do any kind of business online Smiley You should definitely get it Smiley

Interesting concept and I think it isn't expensive to obtain either. Will look into it and give it a go I guess.
Activity: 322
Hi! What's the current status of the project now? Any news on exchanges and the sales turnover?

Currently we are on the last week of ICO with 26% of bonus. Now 98% of current step (and as well Soft Cap) goal is sold out.
Unfortunately, we can not disclose details regarding  exchanges, cause until listing it is confidential information. Hope You understand!

Ok! Well done then. We will just wait for your further updates after the ICO, I suppose. Hopefully after the ICO, we got to see Akaiito on exchanges for liquidity.
Activity: 43
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Activity: 38
This is a very promising project,  it has a huge number of advantages, and it will be a huge success. I like the professional development team, constantly working on the project, making it even better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
It will deliver convenience to more and more people whos in crypto. Looking forward for the full success of your ICO and try the beta version soon.
copper member
How much of the total supply does the current bonus stage account for? Will the project be sufficiently funded?

For the moment we almost reached Soft Cap of 1 250 000 AIC tokens. Of course, we have hoped for higher results, but Akaiito project will come live no matter what, just the question of time.
Pages:
Jump to: