Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 23. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
What wallets are recomended??Dont want to loose my tokens investing from the wrong wallet

All wallets supporting ERC20 will be suitable. We do not recommend to use exchange wallets.

Use MEW or metamask
The sale will result in 7 million units. For the acquisition of HMT Hamster, you can use bitcoin, ephemium, emercoin, Waves and other crypto-currencies. If, within the framework of the crowdsdale, the company fails to achieve the soft store goals ($ 2 million)  Smiley , all funds will be returned to investors' purses.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do the team of AKAIITO consider to partner with the projects/startups that offer set of protocols that enables buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web using the Ethereum blockchain or they already had developed them by the third parties?

This post was made in this thread by me 04/03/2018 - a month ago to the announcement of the partnership of Akaiito patform with the Origin Protocol. And guess whom I was talking about in this post?)))
Well Akiito team does take some real steps recently for the more effective promotion of the project!
Just look at this news about the partnership with the Origin Protocol - https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/building-on-origin-announcing-akaiito-partnership-with-origin-protocol-62d279723fdd

Good news!
Origin Protocol has working product already and for Akaiito means more quickly start!

Origin Protocol is building protocols for the decentralized marketplaces of the future. They want marketplace participants to be able to self organize and have the liberty to transact with whoever they want without a middleman capturing an outsized commission. And as was stated
in the article Origin is a highly pedigreed company  and  they are backed by Pantera Capital - an investment firm focused exclusively on ventures, tokens, and projects related to blockchain tech, digital currency, and crypto assets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Why have your chosen Estonian jurisdiction for your project? Would not it be better to be based somewhere on Cayman Islands or other off shore jurisdiction?
I think because Estonia is on 12th place in Doing business ranking.
Estonia the digital republic. The normal services that government is involved with—legislation, voting, education, justice, health care, banking, taxes, policing, and so on—have been digitally linked across one platform, wiring up the nation. As it was written in one article "its government is virtual, borderless, blockchained, and secure".
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Why have your chosen Estonian jurisdiction for your project? Would not it be better to be based somewhere on Cayman Islands or other off shore jurisdiction?
Why Estonia? Yes, because there are a lot of good Russian programmers.
Well Akiito team does take some real steps recently for the more effective promotion of the project!
Just look at this news about the partnership with the Origin Protocol - https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/building-on-origin-announcing-akaiito-partnership-with-origin-protocol-62d279723fdd

Good news!
Origin Protocol has working product already and for Akaiito means more quickly start!
This is great news. I'm sure if you now run the correct marketing move, you can quickly collect the necessary amount before the soft cap. Well, or wait until people come who are still considering the project but have not yet invested.
Interesting project. Any update on the Airdrop?
I have not heard if anything about an airdrop for this project. Anyways it would be very good if they organized one though. It would enhance mass adoption

so far, the creators have no plans to carry out the airdrop. Perhaps later they will consider this proposal for involving the people
Already more than once talked about this. There is no point in making airdrops. It is already proved by many projects that airdrop does not affect the fees and popularity of projects. Or it was necessary to do this at the beginning of the sale as an advertising move.
Merit: 10

Good news!
Will the team share the public eth adresses where all the collected eth will be stored?? It will guarantee that team is open to their investors and has nothing to hide

Yes, of course, ETH address will be shared on our official website: https://akaiito.io , so everyone can check all transactions. We don't want to hide anything. If there will be the need for any withdrawals, then community will be informed beforehead why it is done, how much and what is the purpose of use.
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
https://akaiito.io/    Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Very impressed with the idea of the project, well that I had time before the end of the ICO
Merit: 110
I have not heard if anything about an airdrop for this project. Anyways it would be very good if they organized one though. It would enhance mass adoption
Maybe it's too late for an airdrop, the advertising campaign has been going on for a long time, we're just in the middle of sales.
Is ur marketing ongoing?? I would like to take a look at articles where ur project is mentioned. Is it possible?
Probably u are missing smth because I have already read some mini-posts about akaiito. If u find them again i will share the links here
I would like to read them 2, please if u find-share the links here)
To implement the AKAIITO project, AIC tokens will be sold. AKAIITO will release 30 million AIC tokens. The sale will be set at 22.5 million. On the main sale will be put up 21.5 million and 1 million on pre-sale. The project will work after the ICO, it's definitely!

Smiley https://biznessweb.jimdo.com/crowdsale/akaiito/
 Smiley https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuty/@lionray/obzor-ico-akaiito
 Smiley http://bitboard.ru/obzor-ico-bounty-akaiito/
Project AKAIITO is fantastic. It has good idea. Idea of AKAIITO is to be a maximum comfortable platform for users. That’s why ideas for development AKAIITO will as well
dip out from own users. There will be created special forum for users for collecting ideas for development. Safety Technology for encryption between server and browser. AKAIITO platform will be available not only in your computer, but as well as app in Your mobile phone, what makes platform convenient, flexible and easy to use. You can sign into the system in any time by having only mobile phone. AKAIITO will be always reachable just in one click distance.

Hi! Good of You about writing compliments to Akaiito as they reallydeserve more attention and funds than they`ve collected on the ICO for now!
By the way where do You get the information about the special forum for users for collecting development ideas? Seem that I`ve missed this) 
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Is it planned to extend the ico in the event that the soft cap is not assembled. If so, for how long?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6

so far, the creators have no plans to carry out the airdrop. Perhaps later they will consider this proposal for involving the people
Activity: 187
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Project AKAIITO is fantastic. It has good idea. Idea of AKAIITO is to be a maximum comfortable platform for users. That’s why ideas for development AKAIITO will as well
dip out from own users. There will be created special forum for users for collecting ideas for development. Safety Technology for encryption between server and browser. AKAIITO platform will be available not only in your computer, but as well as app in Your mobile phone, what makes platform convenient, flexible and easy to use. You can sign into the system in any time by having only mobile phone. AKAIITO will be always reachable just in one click distance.
Akaiito will allow using crypto currency in everyday life, it is very convenient
I wonder what will happen to tokens not sold during the ICO?

Tokens that are not sold during ICO are burned. And the project is really worthwhile)
Actually unsold tokens will not be issued by the Akaiito ICO smart contract, so there will be nothing to burn.
If You are familiar with smart contract coding You could see full code of smart contract of Akaiito on Github - https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO

Pages:
Jump to: