Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 19. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How can we ensure that early investors wont dump all the tokens. Right after exchange listing?
Akaiito team have told many times that they are choosing long term investors.
Activity: 308
I have specific question. Has the team any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?

Currently we are focusing on crowd sale and private investors, in case if terms of cooperation are reasonable. We will move forward to funds and ventures if we will not reach needed for smooth development amount of funds. Why we are not looking so far into ventures and funds? Unfortunately, usually terms and conditions for the cooperation and for investments are not reasonable and can harm project in long run, more than help it. But we believe, that we will find our best match if there will be the need Smiley
Very good when the project team answers questions in the subject on time. High professionalism!

Agree with you. Feedback of Akaiito team are perfect!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I have specific question. Has the team any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?

Currently we are focusing on crowd sale and private investors, in case if terms of cooperation are reasonable. We will move forward to funds and ventures if we will not reach needed for smooth development amount of funds. Why we are not looking so far into ventures and funds? Unfortunately, usually terms and conditions for the cooperation and for investments are not reasonable and can harm project in long run, more than help it. But we believe, that we will find our best match if there will be the need Smiley

Will you soon disclose any numbers from the sale to private investors or will that remain secret information?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How can we ensure that early investors wont dump all the tokens. Right after exchange listing?
No guarantee about that. Cryptocurrency market is a free market so you can do what you want with your tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
in the future you will be carrying out some other projects and ico?
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
How many tokens will be allocated for the team? And how long will they be vested? By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
The group will hold 15% of the total ICO token, at the end of the ICO we know exactly the number of tokens which they will hold. They will be vested for half a year.
Activity: 504
Well team of Akaiito alredy did some steps to attract more attention on the ongoin token sale. I mean partnership that allows to pay with fiat for tokens.
Looks like they really want to push that project even harder. Sad that current market sentiment don't allow Akaiito to raise big amount of money.

we can see the great enthusiasm of the team and their desire for development. The very concept of the project is very complex so you will need to make great efforts. Also focus on attracting sellers and buyers to the platform
Here are just questions about marketing. Very little advertising about the project. I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.

here, as they say, in small but confident steps forward we move) I think that it will be meaningful to conduct a major advertising campaign when the beta version is released)
I also think that after passing the beta version and placing the code on the github, the interest to the project will only increase. Here, only bonuses will not be so hurry up to buy with bonuses. When the market goes up, you will not be able to buy a token cheaper.

If the beta is as good as everyone expects that might be possible, but not every release let's a token moon right away. You first need to build out an active network.

We also believe, that community is the main, because our dear and active community is actually contains of Akaiito future users  Smiley

And they can help a lot to get the ball rolling by spreading good news if your system works smoothly!

Actually for all prewious marketplace aimed ICOs that I`m familiar with the main problem was about the implementing in the real life working platform their concepts and ideas so even beta version IMO will help a lot in attracting new investors in the case with Akaiito! Thus, we could help more to make hype to the project spreading more news about it as one with the working beta but not only as "whitepaper" project. With the currrent time of bear market it has more value as investors are more picky on what they are spending their funds.    

Well said, but I hope that your beta really shows what the platform might look and feel like for users. Some betas aren't really representative of the final product in any way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Well team of Akaiito alredy did some steps to attract more attention on the ongoin token sale. I mean partnership that allows to pay with fiat for tokens.
Looks like they really want to push that project even harder. Sad that current market sentiment don't allow Akaiito to raise big amount of money.

we can see the great enthusiasm of the team and their desire for development. The very concept of the project is very complex so you will need to make great efforts. Also focus on attracting sellers and buyers to the platform
Here are just questions about marketing. Very little advertising about the project. I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.

here, as they say, in small but confident steps forward we move) I think that it will be meaningful to conduct a major advertising campaign when the beta version is released)
I also think that after passing the beta version and placing the code on the github, the interest to the project will only increase. Here, only bonuses will not be so hurry up to buy with bonuses. When the market goes up, you will not be able to buy a token cheaper.

If the beta is as good as everyone expects that might be possible, but not every release let's a token moon right away. You first need to build out an active network.

We also believe, that community is the main, because our dear and active community is actually contains of Akaiito future users  Smiley

And they can help a lot to get the ball rolling by spreading good news if your system works smoothly!

Actually for all prewious marketplace aimed ICOs that I`m familiar with the main problem was about the implementing in the real life working platform their concepts and ideas so even beta version IMO will help a lot in attracting new investors in the case with Akaiito! Thus, we could help more to make hype to the project spreading more news about it as one with the working beta but not only as "whitepaper" project. With the currrent time of bear market it has more value as investors are more picky on what they are spending their funds.    
Activity: 187
How many tokens will be allocated for the team? And how long will they be vested? By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How far are u from reaching hard cap?How much was collected so far?
I think this token will be worth a lot due to the low circulation supply. Am I correct that advisors' and team's tokens wont enter the market after ICO?
Merit: 29
Very strong ICO here we have. Not just temporary attention around but steady growth of community and popularity overall
How big token part is allocated for advisorsBy the way is it frozen?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
the project is fabulous. I see many who have given support and positive feedback about this project, and this is certainly a very good thing for the Betterment of the project, with the support of many given in this project, will certainly make all the teams so more eager again to manage the project, until the project could be a great success.
Activity: 616
This is the last week with a bonus of 28%. What bonus will be next?

Current bonus will last one more week, such a situation on the market, we don't want to take away from users at least such present as good bonus Smiley

What's next? I mean how much bonus will be after current 28% rate. And also when will be end of the main sale?
Activity: 504

We also believe, that community is the main, because our dear and active community is actually contains of Akaiito future users  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
U gonna rely on cloud providers like amazon aws?Or u already have ur own servers?

From the very beginning we are planning to rely on Amazon aws, but we are permanently searching for better solutions, so lets see Smiley
copper member
How long team's token will be vested?They will be locked by smart contract?Or it will be unlocked but team is not going to do anything with them?

We talked about that topics already quite many times in this thread and in the our official chat in Telegram. Team tokens will be vested for half a year, but team has no intensions to sell own tokens, cause firstly it can harm the company and secondly we believe in long term growth of Akaiito and therefore AIC token, so no sense in early selling.
copper member
I would like to advise the development team and its advertising agents to start advertising more. Your marketing is not good enough. Take it now. Then it will be too late.

Thank You for Your comment and advice! We are trying to do our best in promotion of the project and are doing everything what is possible from that perspective. Must admit, that marketing is really expensive overall and especially in blockchain industry, where prices are driven up usually not by the quality of promotion, but purely hype. We invest maximum of possible funds to marketing currently.

I would rather want most of the funds you have be spent on development. All these kiddies asking for advertisement are the first to dump their bag once the price rises a little bit. Please please get the technology right and the rest will follow.

We also would like to spend all the funds to platform development, but it is really unfortunate situation of blockchain industry currently: people need marketing as well. So we are trying to balance out to the golden middle.

I think in the situation as it currently is in crypto you can do a lot of marketing but not much will happen. People are just not that interested in crypto these days because if they look at the charts they rather get the feeling that they can loose money instead of winning some by investing.
Nobody know how long this will continue, but time is going and we cannot suspend the token sale. So we can only suggest such steps that can help this project to rise more funds and spend them onto the development stage of the Akaiito project. So every worth idea of the improvement of Akaiito ICO in this aim will found its support.  

You are doing your best and that's good. You need to work your way though the circumstances that this downtrend just brings about for all of us. Better times will come for sure.

So agree with all Your words Smiley Now it is just the question who will survive through and those who will, will be the best ones  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: