Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 31. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
do ICO participants require KYC to contribute?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
How many ICO with Russian developers. Only for some reason among them very few successful. It remains only to hope that these guys will bring the project to success.

Our developers are partly Ukrainians, so I wouldn't want to offend them with mixing up their nationality.
Our team is never dividing people by their nationalities and never judging the skills by the country where they live. So I can not agree with Your statement at all. Sorry, but this is our team vision, of course You have Your own and it is totally alright, but we can not share it with You. Hope You understand!

Never found the connection between the success of the project and the nationality of the developers team. Maybe it has meaning only for the local investors as it has some way to explain why they believe in the national developers but for the most others it doesn`t matter so much.
Why do not you tell us some news?  Have you done all that you need, and therefore calmed down? Investors for beautiful eyes will not come to you without news.

We are telling to community only significant and confirmed news, therefore You don't hear so  much buzz from our side, cause we don't want to trick and manipulate community with empty promises just to get hype. We respect ourselves enough to avoid this kind of behaviour.
What do You mean exactly by "done all that You need and calmed down"? We haven't even kind of started to do what we need to do, cause main work on the project will start only after ICO and we hope that it will never end. So I am not sure, what do You mean by done and calmed down.
Investors not suppose to come to us for beautiful eyes, they should come for our good idea if they believe in it. If no, we will implement everything by our own, with the support of community.

Strong and confident behavior of the team is one of the key factors that the project will be launched and developed in the future. And such behavior we could see here from the representative of the Akaiito team. That`s metter a lot when we speak about trust.  
Well team of Akaiito alredy did some steps to attract more attention on the ongoin token sale. I mean partnership that allows to pay with fiat for tokens.
Looks like they really want to push that project even harder. Sad that current market sentiment don't allow Akaiito to raise big amount of money.

we can see the great enthusiasm of the team and their desire for development. The very concept of the project is very complex so you will need to make great efforts. Also focus on attracting sellers and buyers to the platform
Here are just questions about marketing. Very little advertising about the project. I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.

here, as they say, in small but confident steps forward we move) I think that it will be meaningful to conduct a major advertising campaign when the beta version is released)
I also think that after passing the beta version and placing the code on the github, the interest to the project will only increase. Here, only bonuses will not be so hurry up to buy with bonuses. When the market goes up, you will not be able to buy a token cheaper.
Of cource launching beta before the tokensale ends will give more confidence to investors in the way of choosing to participate in this ICO or not! So the Akaiito team IMO realize this too.
Well team of Akaiito alredy did some steps to attract more attention on the ongoin token sale. I mean partnership that allows to pay with fiat for tokens.
Looks like they really want to push that project even harder. Sad that current market sentiment don't allow Akaiito to raise big amount of money.

we can see the great enthusiasm of the team and their desire for development. The very concept of the project is very complex so you will need to make great efforts. Also focus on attracting sellers and buyers to the platform
Here are just questions about marketing. Very little advertising about the project. I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.
Marketing is good, better than many others. Cool I even received an e-mail with an invitation to participate in the bounty program)) They are good at promoting their project)
It seems to me that the distribution of letters is not all that this team is capable of. I hope to see more advertising in youtube.
Many people now regard such kind of promoting as distribution letters via email without confirmation as scam, so I`ll do not hope much on this way of promotion the ICO.
And maybe they are right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Marketing is good, better than many others. Cool I even received an e-mail with an invitation to participate in the bounty program)) They are good at promoting their project)
It seems to me that the distribution of letters is not all that this team is capable of. I hope to see more advertising in youtube.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6

here, as they say, in small but confident steps forward we move) I think that it will be meaningful to conduct a major advertising campaign when the beta version is released)
I also think that after passing the beta version and placing the code on the github, the interest to the project will only increase. Here, only bonuses will not be so hurry up to buy with bonuses. When the market goes up, you will not be able to buy a token cheaper.

many do not realize that now you can go to the red market and buy tokens very cheaply. When the market emerges from the crisis, and the project enters the stock exchanges, the value of the tokens will be several times higher) Therefore, we need to catch the moment right now)
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6

As we could see from the forum thread here we have already strong and supportive community that could give the project the second wave in the meaning of spreading and promoting some best news about the Akaiito platform. Maybe we could coordinate this steps throught the telegram channel and confirm them with the representators of the Akaiito team. IMO we need  to spread some more news about the project in the reddit and other platforms where we could find new support and hope new investors too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How exactly could i use token?For what purposes?Need as much as possible detailed answer

You can use our token on Akaiito platform to buy products and services and to rent cars or apartments
By the way, about rent cars, how will be process with insurance or lock deposit like in rental cars company?
I think that on their platform there will be tokens that you can pay for any service and for insurance too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How exactly could i use token?For what purposes?Need as much as possible detailed answer

You can use our token on Akaiito platform to buy products and services and to rent cars or apartments
By the way, about rent cars, how will be process with insurance or lock deposit like in rental cars company?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Friends of Akaiito, I wish you success! Team Akaiito I really like, kind and sympathetic)) stay tuned on the website and I like how everything is done. If you need help, please, I'll help)
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3

It is just the matter of time, after down hill will come up hill, so it is just the matter of time Smiley
copper member
Why do not you tell us some news?  Have you done all that you need, and therefore calmed down? Investors for beautiful eyes will not come to you without news.

We are telling to community only significant and confirmed news, therefore You don't hear so  much buzz from our side, cause we don't want to trick and manipulate community with empty promises just to get hype. We respect ourselves enough to avoid this kind of behaviour.
What do You mean exactly by "done all that You need and calmed down"? We haven't even kind of started to do what we need to do, cause main work on the project will start only after ICO and we hope that it will never end. So I am not sure, what do You mean by done and calmed down.
Investors not suppose to come to us for beautiful eyes, they should come for our good idea if they believe in it. If no, we will implement everything by our own, with the support of community.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
So nowadays the market is down...are you planning to postpone the next steps of taken sale?

Yes, we are currently considering an extension of ICO. We will inform the community in few days, when we will finalise the period of extension.
Ok. I think it will right decision. Waiting on news from you!
copper member
but what does the presence of an agent in an ICO?

Sorry, could You please, clarify a bit Your question, I am afraid that I didn't understand it quite well. Thank You in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: