Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 32. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
How do you see the distant future of your company? Perhaps it will be a corporation with a lot of developers and employees? Or are you aiming to move a formed team?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What thing u gonna focus at?Marketing or development?I mean just after ico?

As You probably know both things are very important, especially for Akaiito which intend to become mass adopted platform for cryptocurrency use in real life. So we will try to work on both directions at the same time, cause they both are important for company development.
copper member
How exactly could i use token?For what purposes?Need as much as possible detailed answer

You can use our token on Akaiito platform to buy products and services and to rent cars or apartments
copper member
Where to check ur team?Any links to the team's social media profiles?

You can check our team  profiles from https://akaiito.io
copper member
Do u have wechat?Or the channel in telegram for chinise audience only

No, not yet. We have English Telegram Community: https://telegram.me/akaiito_community
We are planning as well to launch WeChat for Chinese public.
copper member
Very strong idea here but it is not enogh for success. Do u have MVP at least?Wanna try out by my own how does proj work?

We have interface design and You can find it on our website: https://akaiito.io. Beta version for Online Market will be ready on May. Hoping for Your patient waiting.
copper member
So nowadays the market is down...are you planning to postpone the next steps of taken sale?

Yes, we are currently considering an extension of ICO. We will inform the community in few days, when we will finalise the period of extension.
copper member
Any new partnerships or future development? I think the project needs a little bit more attention and hype and collaborations is the fastest way to get that

We are working on that and shaping out the needs for development and as well list of companies, who we would like to cooperated with. 
copper member
Hello, I was wondering if the team has any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?

We have 2 big investors so far. With other investors we are in negotiations. Akaiito is accepting only the deals with reasonable terms and conditions which in long term can not harm the company. Unfortunately, we needed to reject couple offers because of offers which has been bringing risk for the company development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Please tell me if there is an end date of ico.

Yes, currently is it 18.04., but now we are thinking about expanding the time for ICO and overviewing therefore as well bonus system. The idea of extending ICO period is connected to tough market situation.
I think that in the interest of every investor of Akaiigto project is to gain soft cap. After that everytghing wil depend on the  tream work.  
copper member
Market of what country this project is going to make emphazis at the first stages? I see that it will be mostly international project but still some countries will be in priority first. What are that countries??

First markets will be European and Asian. From Asia we will focus on Japan.
copper member
I would like to know what is the price per token?In USD equivalent

Price for 1000AIC = 1ETH = 372$, 1AIC = 0.37$. It is bad that the sale of tokens fell in the falling market, but it will last until mid-April, and in April we expect market growth)) is still ahead!)

Looking on current market situation, our team is looking into the option of extended ICO period. We will announce our final decision in few days.
copper member
How many ICO with Russian developers. Only for some reason among them very few successful. It remains only to hope that these guys will bring the project to success.

Our developers are partly Ukrainians, so I wouldn't want to offend them with mixing up their nationality.
Our team is never dividing people by their nationalities and never judging the skills by the country where they live. So I can not agree with Your statement at all. Sorry, but this is our team vision, of course You have Your own and it is totally alright, but we can not share it with You. Hope You understand!
copper member
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?

For the moment no, cause current hard cap is already calculated with the buffer for market tough situation.

So where can I find information about hardcap? I mean about new one.

Hard cap is 25 000 ETH
copper member
Please tell me if there is an end date of ico.

Yes, currently is it 18.04., but now we are thinking about expanding the time for ICO and overviewing therefore as well bonus system. The idea of extending ICO period is connected to tough market situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
At what stage of development u are right now?MVP is ready?Where can I check it?

We are currently working on coding of the platform. We have design of platform interface, You can find it from: https://akaiito.io
So there will be new UI of the platform or you just making some normal 'coding' work. Website is going to stay the same?
copper member
Whats ur soft cap?And how much left to reach it?

Soft cap is 1250 ETH, what means in tokens approx. 1 250 000 AIC. So far we have generated approx. 600 000, so near to 50% of soft cap. Still space for improvement, there is always space for improvement.  Smiley
copper member
Is it mostly long term investment or short term one?Ur thoughts??

We are considering ourselves as long term project, cause it will grow with the time and get bigger and bigger mass adoption, what will lead to stronger platform. So I would  say, that Akaiito is definitely long term investment.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
What will u do with unsold tokens?I hope it will be distributed as airdrop for early contributors

no, they will burn them
I do not understand why you give wrong information? There will not be unnecessary tokens. There will be as many tokens as will be redeemed plus marketing and 15% to the team.

I'm sorry, I was wrong.
copper member
Where can I check the list of currencies I may contribute?May I do that with LTC?

You can find this information from https://akaiito.io. But I can tell You here as well Smiley You can contribute in ETH, BTC, LTC or Master card/Visa
Pages:
Jump to: