Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]⚡️ AlphaCoin Guaranteed Profit Crypto Trading (ICO Launch Jan 12th) - page 4. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The first currency with its own internal trading system. I think it will be a great success. even the amount of only 10,000,000 is a factor to be evaluated positively
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hopefully many will participate in this ico project. passion for Alpha Coin Smiley

Thank you...It is looking good so far...

4 days to go!!!
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
hopefully many will participate in this ico project. passion for Alpha Coin Smiley
The price increase from the first to the fourth week makes you think very hard. How is it that it turns out that the price is growing several times before entering the exchange.

It is pretty standard that the early birds get the cheaper price in an ICO.

Thank you for your post!
Activity: 127
The price increase from the first to the fourth week makes you think very hard. How is it that it turns out that the price is growing several times before entering the exchange.
Thanks guys it is getting exciting now almost at launch.

In regard to the banking platform, their is a fee companies that handle these matters including legalities including an afsl which is what you need here. It is costly but doable and we are getting it done. Our goal is not only for traders/members to make profits bit also know that they can take their profits and actually use funds instantly!
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
this project is interesting.i think this project will be success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It

We are working on an internal exchange and also part of the funding is for a banking platform, which includes instant transfer into fiat and debit cards.
That's an ambitious project. Creating a banking platform will require you to get a license. Which country is your headquarters located?
Activity: 7
Guys, seriously?

if it seems to be to nice to be true, it usually is.
no team, empty shell whitepaper..
Activity: 3
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
We are happy to announce a 30% bonus for BTCTALK members. Post here to be considered.

Thanks

Nice project. Please add me. Thanks.
Very interesting project. Beautifully designed website! I hope that this ICO will be successful.

It will be and we thank you
Activity: 56
Very interesting project. Beautifully designed website! I hope that this ICO will be successful.
Hi! The first time I see such trading platform.)) Interesting solution. Are you planning to release an Alpha Debit Card?

Thank you for your post. Yes we are releasing our Alpha debit card along with our banking software as our goal is to easily and instantly convert trading profits to fiat money!

i hope this bounty program will succes. I will support you

Thank you it is appreciated!
Ladies hwy do you invest in something which says it has guaranteed profits ? If they would tell the truh and nearly every trade would bring them 4% why should they share their profits ?? Grin

Thank you for your post. It is unique and set up to profit the way its explained in our documentation. It is true Smiley without participants their can be no profits as their would be no interest so that is why profits are shared. Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Ladies hwy do you invest in something which says it has guaranteed profits ? If they would tell the truh and nearly every trade would bring them 4% why should they share their profits ?? Grin
Activity: 266
i hope this bounty program will succes. I will support you
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hi! The first time I see such trading platform.)) Interesting solution. Are you planning to release an Alpha Debit Card?
We can offer a help on promoting your project.
We have a website and social media accounts with thousand of followers.
Check our website here.
http://theicoboss.com/

If your interested, contact us at
[email protected]

Thank you I will be in contact shortly

here video abaout alpha coin
https://youtu.be/_fmGAwosMBM

Amazing video thank you. I will be using it for promotion.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: