Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]⚡️ AlphaCoin Guaranteed Profit Crypto Trading (ICO Launch Jan 12th) - page 5. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
Activity: 54
We can offer a help on promoting your project.
We have a website and social media accounts with thousand of followers.
Check our website here.
http://theicoboss.com/

If your interested, contact us at
[email protected]
Activity: 28
people who bought at the 1st round of ICO will make 8x profit if we compared with the last round of ICO price
ICO ROUND 1 - Jan 12 / 2018 / $0.16
ICO ROUND 4 - Feb 02 / 2018 / $1.28

i hope this project is good, and have a real development on it, not a Hype ICO

Thank you for your post. Yes we are putting everything into it and very excited about the future of Alphacoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
people who bought at the 1st round of ICO will make 8x profit if we compared with the last round of ICO price
ICO ROUND 1 - Jan 12 / 2018 / $0.16
ICO ROUND 4 - Feb 02 / 2018 / $1.28

i hope this project is good, and have a real development on it, not a Hype ICO
Are you partnering any exchange, or which exchange(s) will Alphacoin be listed?

We are working on an internal exchange and also part of the funding is for a banking platform, which includes instant transfer into fiat and debit cards.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Are you partnering any exchange, or which exchange(s) will Alphacoin be listed?
100000% returns is not just talking about the token price it is referring to the trading app after launch which offers guaranteed trading returns.

If you want exact ICO return information it will simply be the difference between ICO round 1 price of $0.16 and the launch price of $6 which is a profit of 3750% which of course isnt bad either Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

The initial coin offering (ICO) of AlphaCoin will be launched on 12th of January 2018 to 16th of February 2018 by selling 100,000,000 AlphaCoins over 35 days. The price in round 1 of the ICO will be $0.16 per coin and doubled each week until the completion of the ICO. AlphaCoin's are a ERC-20 token built on the Proof Blockchain.

100000% Potential Return!!! Cheesy

100,000% return would mean your token is worth 10k USD (at $.1), it's upwards of 16k usd, putting this market cap of the project over 1 trillion USD-1.6trillion USD.

Scam LOL, OP is trying to seduce the greedy cunts who see 100k% return, which no coin has yet to achieve.

GTFO you fucking cunt, take your scammy ICO and try again under a new name and project.

Like really, who is blind enough to invest in this bullshit. I think this is a meme ico, i don't think OP is serious tbh, noone is that retarded
Activity: 4
We are happy to announce a 30% bonus for BTCTALK members. Post here to be considered.

Thanks

Yes please mark me in thank you

Why should I participate in the Alpha Coin ICO?

The answer is simple...Alpha Coin is the first guaranteed profit trading platform and by participationg in the ICO you will be helping in the development and you will be getting Alpha coin at significantly reduced rate!!!

100000% Potential Return!!!

Profit guaranteed? 100000% Potential Return??Holy moly cow!
Is this true? If this true why don't you show us some proof, show us something about your scam project.

Thank you for your post. It definitely is real and yes potential return is huge. I invite you to reaad through our documentation and feel free to ask us any questions if needed.

Thanks
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

Why should I participate in the Alpha Coin ICO?

The answer is simple...Alpha Coin is the first guaranteed profit trading platform and by participationg in the ICO you will be helping in the development and you will be getting Alpha coin at significantly reduced rate!!!

100000% Potential Return!!!

Profit guaranteed? 100000% Potential Return??Holy moly cow!
Is this true? If this true why don't you show us some proof, show us something about your scam project.
We are happy to announce a 30% bonus for BTCTALK members. Post here to be considered.

Thanks
I have entered my email address but can't see where to buy coins?

Thank you for your message.

It is in pre-ICO stage now so you have to wait 9 more days and then it will automatically open up on our site.

You can see the countdown timer on the home page. When this hits zero it is go time!

Do you have a pre ico

Sorry we wont be releasing any coins until ICO round 1 in a few days.

Thanks

It is in pre-ICO stage now so you have to wait 9 more days and then it will automatically open up on our site.

You can see the countdown timer on the home page. When this hits zero it is go time!

Do you have a pre ico
I hope this coin will raise up to the moon and higher!! :-)

Thank you very much. Yes it shall Smiley
Activity: 37
I hope this coin will raise up to the moon and higher!! :-)

Pages:
Jump to: