Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 7. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I wonder about the maximum supply? I can't find it.From my point of view,that was a great project and i wanna hold on this

do you think invest a big capital will get big risk
Activity: 35
I`ve already invested in , i hope this project will be really good.

no i think you should wait until they show more news
Activity: 32
Have some skill in this area. where should I make contact?

i see they public the link of team. i think you can contact to them for any information
Activity: 2
Will the lists of the participants of the private pre-sale become public?
yes in my opinion i think they will public
Activity: 33
I have seen this month AX open pre sale and bounty, so what time it will take place is when?
hope they will post some news
I'm in and would like to invite you also. Let’s make the community bigger!

are you joined the community? if yes can you let me in?
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.

do you think they will success. i think this is still hard with this team
From my point of view, i think your project will get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..

yes bro. i see alot of people talking about this ICO i think this is a good thing to invest this year
Activity: 7
I think it will success  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 16
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.

do you join it?
Activity: 27
More users will really enjoy and surely will support it as the project knows already what they can be

i think we need to join this ico. this is a good investment
brand new
Activity: 0
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down. But I see your professional work.
Keep doing
Activity: 18
still waitting for more good news from dev team

i don't see anything new. but hope they will update soon
Activity: 13
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

do you think we need a demo
Activity: 11
How useful is Alpha-x wallet?

they said this wallet have function like visa/mastercard bro
Activity: 5
How useful is Alpha-x wallet?

i think the technology like visa/mastercard
Activity: 23
i like the safety and security of your project in each exchange. Hope you can pay attention on it.

everyone like this too. so i think they will increase the technology to protect this
Activity: 14
Any news about whitepaper?

i see people asking about this problem. i think they will udate the new one soon
Activity: 30
Can I create a wallet during the participation in the ICO or is it necessary to do it in advance?

i think it not necessary.
Activity: 14
The project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and very deserved anyway if this project gets a lot of support. hopefully all teams will prepare a strategy very well, in order to make this project a success.

i want to invest this ICO. but i don't know how. can you help me?
Pages:
Jump to: