Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 10. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.

i think they should produce the sheild. because i'm afraid the hackers
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
thank you a lot. welcome to our ICO Grin
Activity: 38
It is good that alpha-x can takes cares of your financial privacy in a very strict manner. No one else will even get to know about your holding anymore.

i see they take care a lot bro
copper member
Ive just seen the Whitepaper... Pretty amazing stuff... Im def in this for the long term, believe it!
thank you so much. hope you join with us
Activity: 35
I think t already learnt something from your marketing strategy. i found this project is an interesting, promising project.

i see the good project in this post. i agree with you. in the future i will invest this
ICO
Activity: 29
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
bitcoin is ready to change the exchange world
Activity: 31
I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
Activity: 12
I think this project can all chance to be listed on other exchanges.
Activity: 25
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 28
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 12
I think it's worth to trust this team, because everything is very well coordinated.
Activity: 28
Great project. I join. I can be an ambassador for your project
copper member
I think it's worth to trust this team, because everything is very well coordinated.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Ive just seen the Whitepaper... Pretty amazing stuff... Im def in this for the long term, believe it!
Activity: 33
 I think you should pay attention on your website design in order to attract more investors.
Activity: 32
I will consider to invest in your project. It will be my long term investment in the future.
Activity: 15
So, my question is when will your coin be listed on exchange?

as i know. they are connecting to the exchange and this will be soon
copper member
I think this idea if successful, would be great. Because we can analyze right on the exchange

great. thank you Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 34
when is your ICO official launched?

i think they don't have it.
Pages:
Jump to: