Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia - page 2. (Read 12308 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Thanks Arrrvin Smiley

It's my pleasure to support Altair Virtual Reality by posting updates now and then. No need to thank me or to send me merits.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The virtual reality market expectations

Altair VR

Our world is changing faster than ever. A number of technologies currently under development will modify it beyond recognition. One of them is VR technology.

Thanks Arrrvin Smiley
Will there ever be an ICO, Will altairvr ever conduct it ICO?
This ICO project was announced last year (2017) but up till now ICO has yet been conducted, why the delay, what could be wrong?

Indeed, I have been wearing their signature and avatar for quite a long time already and it seems the other signature promoters are leaving one after another.

I hope the ICO will be successful and on time. I am observing a lot of ICOs and most are extending time and again.

The project looks credible enough so I am positive on their success.

Hello! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us! I'll try to clarify those for you:
Luckily, we have a successful business based on virtual planetariums, the ICO is not a goal itself but is one of the instruments for money raising. We don't want to do a quick poorly made ICO, we need to and will do it much better. During the roadshow, we have found many experts and advisers and our project has been improved several times.  We believe it will help to create a good product, not depending on the ICO results. Besides, the number of funds will only affect the speed of development. Also, we have introduced one of our b2b products for additional education lately and  Altair VR took part in XII SIBERIAN VENTURE FAIR hold on August 27-29 ( which is a great additional possibility to attract the interest of potential investors to our projects)

So you see that being positive about the future of our project is a good thing to do  Wink Smiley Thanks!

The virtual reality market expectations

Altair VR

Our world is changing faster than ever. A number of technologies currently under development will modify it beyond recognition. One of them is VR technology.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
This ICO project was announced last year (2017) but up till now ICO has yet been conducted, why the delay, what could be wrong?

Indeed, I have been wearing their signature and avatar for quite a long time already and it seems the other signature promoters are leaving one after another.

I hope the ICO will be successful and on time. I am observing a lot of ICOs and most are extending time and again.

The project looks credible enough so I am positive on their success.
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

thanks!
our marketing department will contact you if interested
Altair VR takes part in XII SIBERIAN VENTURE FAIR on August 27-29.

Our participation is a great additional possibility to attract the interest of potential investors to our projects and assert ourselves as an innovative company with a long-term development plans.

The first Altair VR franchisees meeting

Altair VR

We’re intensively working on support and development of our franchising chain that helps students to study science in the brand-new format based on VR all across the country. So now we meet in Moscow on August, 9 all together to share experiences with each other. We invited some high-skilled speakers from the different industries to help our partners in their every day work.

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

ICO will be started soon, follow the news. Dates were changed according to the advice of advisors
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
[...]

This is great you are an active support of our project!

Absolutely. I'm supporting Altair VR already since December in the Dutch language section.

It's nice to watch the project expand and grow into further maturity. 

Thanks for sharing your support! Appreciate that. We are working hard to make the project and product great  Wink
[...]

Absolutely. I'm supporting Altair VR already since December in the Dutch language section.

It's nice to watch the project expand and grow into further maturity. 
Virtual Encyclopedia franchising chain grows bigger every month. That's why we decided to update the corporate style of the Virtual Encyclopedia. We want to present students a high-quality and bright product that they will enjoy from the first sight. Check this out!

Virtual Encyclopedia franchising chain grows bigger every month. That's why we decided to update the corporate style of the Virtual Encyclopedia. We want to present students a high-quality and bright product that they will enjoy from the first sight. Check this out!

I am interested in this platform and also i have a promotional offer that can take this project to the next level and bring in thousands of big investors. Thanks.

Thanks. Feel free to leave it on PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
 I am interested in this platform and also i have a promotional offer that can take this project to the next level and bring in thousands of big investors. Thanks.
What are you going to experience on VR Encyclopedia platform?

Altair VR

There will be three levels of access to the content on the platform. It depends on a number of tokens you hold. It will not be possible to use the platform without tokens.

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

Dear friends!
You’re welcome to join our signature campaign on Bitcointalk.
Easy to participate! Easy to win! Generous reward!
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfinished-altair-vr-next-gen-blockchain-vr-wikipedia-2622521
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
If I open your franchise, what kind of assistance do you provide and how much does it cost on average to open a franchise? 
Hello. You should ask this question at @ALTBAR in telegram. He will help you
Pages:
Jump to: