Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia - page 9. (Read 12308 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The idea is very interesting and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

hello
we are already a functioning project with lots of projections and plans for the future, so thanks for your trust
Hello, all.
I wish the project advance!
Judicious project, brilliant design.
]

Grin our team thank you for that
I expect good luck for the idea. Flawless results, justifiable activity, a rather interesting business.
hi
we are re already pretty well and won't stop,thank you
Hi team.
Hope you detect fairly resources to develop your business.
Sensible vision, spotless website,  good project.

great to hear that, thanks
Hi fellows.
I want the idea success!
Sensible website, excellence design.

thanks a lot!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello, all.
I wish the project advance!
Judicious project, brilliant design.
Excellent work and you very well advanced in the field of virtual reality, nevertheless, you will agree - is there a mixed reality that you plan to develop there? What are VR glasses used in your videos on YouTube - Samsung Gear?

thanks for your support! yes, it's Samsung

I'm review in concept on your plan, It is truly interesting! Vigilant results, absorbing website, classy idea.
thank you!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Excellent work and you very well advanced in the field of virtual reality, nevertheless, you will agree - is there a mixed reality that you plan to develop there? What are VR glasses used in your videos on YouTube - Samsung Gear?
Dear friends!

You’re welcome to join our signature campaign on Bitcointalk.
Easy to participate! Easy to win! Generous reward!

Just fill in a form!

I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to watch what is going to originate!
 Good luck devs.
Thank you!

This is the first VR platform of knowledge of the world, built on the technology of blockade. The VR market will grow at an unusually high pace in the coming years, while revenue growth from virtual reality programs is forecasted more than 30 times.
That's right

I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your answer! Interesting vision, reasoned design, blameless approach!
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is the first VR platform of knowledge of the world, built on the technology of blockade. The VR market will grow at an unusually high pace in the coming years, while revenue growth from virtual reality programs is forecasted more than 30 times.
Activity: 15
I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to watch what is going to originate!
 Good luck devs.
Hey .
I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the owners perform the plan!
Hi! And you will see it
Activity: 48
Hey .
I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the owners perform the plan!
hi guys, what is total Hardcap for your ICO ?
Hello! Our hardcap is to sell all tokens

Thanks for that info..Are those unsold tokens will be burn when the sale period is finally over?  Huh
Btw, Virtual reality is one of the leading technology in this era just like A.I which are really in demand nowadays so imagine how powerful  platform is the Altair VR where Virtual Reality is integrated along the superior Blockchain Technology!
  Cool
They will be placed in the reserve fund of the company
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Thanks for that info..Are those unsold tokens will be burn when the sale period is finally over?  Huh
Btw, Virtual reality is one of the leading technology in this era just like A.I which are really in demand nowadays so imagine how powerful  platform is the Altair VR where Virtual Reality is integrated along the superior Blockchain Technology!
  Cool
Activity: 62
Your project is useful and cognitive, it must live and develop in the future. This way of presenting knowledge is interesting not only to children, but also to adults. Good luck!
Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Your project is useful and cognitive, it must live and develop in the future. This way of presenting knowledge is interesting not only to children, but also to adults. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: