Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia - page 13. (Read 12318 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 10
The biggest problem of Wikipedia is that all members can fix articles, sometimes information in them isn't relevant and true. How oyu will fight this problem in Altair?
Hello!
ready scripts will not be available to change for ordinary users

Altair VR is the first VR platform for world discovery built on  blockchain technology. Altair VR created a global VR platform for world discovery, managed by the community through blockchain. This platform allows community members to create and distribute VR experiences (applications). I will not waste time for invest it into this evolution.

Why do you think that you'll waste your time? Seem interesting and concept is rather promising, help to create a new understanding of everyday things
Thank you for your opinion!
a very nice project, a concept that was taken is also very interesting. and the team here is also very responsible, so I trust that they will easily be able to make this project successful.
Thank you!

Altair VR is the first VR platform for world discovery built on  blockchain technology. Altair VR created a global VR platform for world discovery, managed by the community through blockchain. This platform allows community members to create and distribute VR experiences (applications). I will not waste time for invest it into this evolution.
and why?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Altair VR is the first VR platform for world discovery built on  blockchain technology. Altair VR created a global VR platform for world discovery, managed by the community through blockchain. This platform allows community members to create and distribute VR experiences (applications). I will not waste time for invest it into this evolution.

Why do you think that you'll waste your time? Seem interesting and concept is rather promising, help to create a new understanding of everyday things
Activity: 33
The biggest problem of Wikipedia is that all members can fix articles, sometimes information in them isn't relevant and true. How oyu will fight this problem in Altair?
Activity: 406
a very nice project, a concept that was taken is also very interesting. and the team here is also very responsible, so I trust that they will easily be able to make this project successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I have some altair vr presale tokens. When are they going to be converted?

At the start of ICO
Activity: 140
I have some altair vr presale tokens. When are they going to be converted?
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 84
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
On April 17 in Moscow the sales director of Altair VR Dmitriy Klakockiy serves as speaker on the theme “The perspectives of VR content in educational sphere” in the forum «Connected Future: TV transformation и Media».

The main forum topics include the questions related to media logistics, infrastructure development, services and platforms for creation and consumption of video content; new models of video monetization and also 4K and VR content actualization. This is the place to confront ideas and meet people reshaping the media market future.

We are waiting for everyone who wants to discuss the problems described above and takes the opportunity to ask Dmitriy any questions about Virtual Encyclopedia.

#ico #francise #virtualencyclopedia #altairvr #altairvrevent

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 11
Hello Altair VR. team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
We will recieve an airdrop just with a simple signup ? Or we must to deposit first ?

there's no need to deposit. you just need to complete a few simple tasks to receive airdrop tokens, it'll be distributed after the end of ito.
We will recieve an airdrop just with a simple signup ? Or we must to deposit first ?
A young successful team has been assembled, everything must be successful!

Thank you!

Hi. Who is person in charge of Marketing? I need to contact to this person.?
Hello
you can join our telegram group and tell your proposal there

Hello Altair VR. team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you! We will contact you if will be interested
Hi. Who is person in charge of Marketing? I need to contact to this person.?
Activity: 60
A young successful team has been assembled, everything must be successful!
copper member
Altair VR at the international forum “Urban Technology 2018” in Novosibirsk.

On April 5-6 our team presented Virtual Encyclopedia at the biggest annual exhibition of international scope where the new technological solutions and development find the expert evaluation and investments.

More than 3000 people including teachers, pupils, investors, the Mayor of Novosibirsk and other civil workers, took part in forum and had a chance to see our educational films of the best worldwide studios glasses in VR glasses.

As a result, some schools have invited us to show the films to their pupils. The more events we visit - the more like-minded people join our community, we cannot help but be encouraged. Moving only forward!

#altairvr #ico #altairvrevent #virtualencyclopedia #virtualreality

copper member
Read our new article about Altair VR token usage: https://medium.com/…/altair-vr-token-usage-great-model-28d9…

We have developed our own economic model of ALT token which allows to balance supply and demand of tokens in a way that ALTAIR VR platform will be filled with new content as quickly as possible. One of the additional economic effect will be the increasing conversion of content buying what is extremely important on the market of apps.

Usually, people use apps for free in freemium model, and only 2–3 % of them pay for services or products. But in the case of economic tokenization, we have found the third option — when user holds tokens in the account constantly and gets the access to the content not available for others.

#altairvr #ico #virtualencyclopedia #virtualreality

copper member
Meet Altair VR team at World Blockchain Forum “Investments and ICOs” in Dubai on April 16-17. Visionary leaders, economic pioneers and enterprising investors from around the world come together to discuss the future of our financial world, cryptocurrency and all aspects in ICOs. There is a great opportunity to network, immerse deeper into new technologies and find incredible investment opportunity.

That’s not all! We also participate in Private Invest Event where exhibitors and sponsors will be able to interact with attendees on an intimate basis! We are oriented on fruitful work. Stay tuned! Further - more!

#ico #altairvr #virtualencyclopedia #virtualreality #dubaiforum #altairvrevent

Pages:
Jump to: