Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine [BOUNTY ONGOING] - page 15. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
A typeform for social media bounty lets you only insert&send several links at at time, but you need to provide all links as far as I get.

Don`t know if you need this suggestion, but maybe something can be done to make the process more convenient.

Thanks for making us better!
You can insert several links on one action.
Guys do you need my translation ?
We do not need translations right now. But please send me email to get in touch!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
A typeform for social media bounty lets you only insert&send several links at at time, but you need to provide all links as far as I get.

Don`t know if you need this suggestion, but maybe something can be done to make the process more convenient.
Posted by: karmacoins
Insert Quote
Have one more question

My pleasure! Roll Eyes

Your Ambits will be converted to Amber Tokens at ICO
Have one more question, when will the convertation of ambits take place?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Hello!
I can't find an information concerning the cost of AMB token on ICO. Could you pls inform about it?
Hi Admin Smiley do you need my translation to german?
Please, send me an email [email protected]

Posted by: filipe3x
Insert Quote
Good afternoon. Joined the program. The conditions are clear. Specify, can I communicate in local language sections?
Can you please send me an email and tell me your local language? [email protected]

Posted by: karmacoinsInsert QuoteCool, thanks. Do you need translations of anything into Russian?

Dear Karmacoins
THanks for your interest in our project! Please send me an e-mail. We don't need the Russian translations now, but in case we do - we will communicate with you!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Good afternoon. Joined the program. The conditions are clear. Specify, can I communicate in local language sections?
Cool, thanks. Do you need translations of anything into Russian?

Thank you!

Have a question about the bounty for bloggers: does the number of your followers count, or only the views?

We measure production quality based on the outreach of the post. So, only the views.
For joining the Content Creation Bounty, please fill in the typeform
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ecDoP0WmbvH4BtRoA6-HMfCz5N6VYZmZUlqoqHJYcNE/edit
how to get ID ambrosus?
i want to join this social media campaign sir. thank you.

Here is the typeform https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ecDoP0WmbvH4BtRoA6-HMfCz5N6VYZmZUlqoqHJYcNE/edit
Please fill it in for registration

Thank you!

Have a question about the bounty for bloggers: does the number of your followers count, or only the views?
Reserv.

For Turkish Translate. Smiley Good Luck.

Please send this information on [email protected]
Activity: 356
how to get ID ambrosus?
i want to join this social media campaign sir. thank you.
I was trying to find a VICE article about the project, but couldn`t do it :-( Would be great to read!
Activity: 62
Reserv.

For Turkish Translate. Smiley Good Luck.
Activity: 224
Whether  there is no twitter and facebook campaign project as good as this. But I'm really looking forward to the two bounty but unfortunately everything is not there. Whether still want to follow both projects and we are ready to wait. thanks.
Activity: 28
A very good project dev and I can not wait for the ico price of this project.good luck
The bounty document dates are of July.When this bounty campaign starts from??? can you provide exact period of bounty campaign with dates???
best regards

THe Bounty starts from 19 of July till the ICO date!
Pages:
Jump to: