Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine [BOUNTY ONGOING] - page 12. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 747
Merit: 100
Make a post in a relevant group (investors, technology enthusiasts, cryptos, food industry) – 3 Ambits   
Make a public post on your page (personal or community) about Ambrosus, sharing our page or news-story (max. 3 public posts per week per user)

max 3 public posts applies to community pages as well,
sorry if it was unclear
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
1. What is the maximum number of tweets per week?
2. Is 1 post in a group per week?
3. Sharing posts from Ambrosus Facebook page won't be rewarded? I don't see that in the rules, just asking.
1. Max. 4 tweet per week.
2. We are talking about Facebook groups, aren't we?
3. We need you to share+like+add a comment.

If any questions- send me email on [email protected]

1 post per week in a fb group? still without an answer when you ask a question from my question. :-)
Activity: 147
Hello manager, I didn't get any rewards/ points/ stakes. Form with report sent. Need to know why in order to improve this next week, or if there is a mistake please, fix Thanks!

You report 8/23/2017 so please be patient and wait till next Monday  Wink
Everything will be ok, we won't miss anyone!
Tell me, what should I write on the second line? http://prntscr.com/gck2y2

There is might be the link on your post or another action you did.
Hello manager, I didn't get any rewards/ points/ stakes. Form with report sent. Need to know why in order to improve this next week, or if there is a mistake please, fix Thanks!

I need your id to check. Send me please an email.
Statement from Angel Versetti:

I would like to clarify an issue that has arisen in the Ambrosus community channels, and first let me apologise for any confusion caused.
As background, some community members on these channels have indicated that the hard cap (maximum) of the Ambrous Token Generation Event was 100 million CHF. I can confirm this is true. Our intention was to make this public through our Public Relations agency in the coming days, through a pre-arranged press release timeline.
The reason we had not officially revealed this figure on social is because because we wanted to come from our trusted partners at Wachsman PR, and we did not want to provide an unfair advantage to any investors during the pre-sale.
I have seen that some people have complained that a 100 million CHF hard cap is too high. I politely disagree; Ambrosus has monumental, industry changing plans ahead, existing strategic partnerships and cutting-edge technologies already in development. We intend to fully describe our business strategy and allocation of funds through an official press release in the very near future.
Please be assured that investor interest is extremely high, and the pre-sale has already eclipsed a quarter of our target.
I want to assure our growing community that the entire team here at Ambrosus is committed to building a long-term project revolutionising a multi trillion dollar industry through a blockchain-powered solution assuring the quality, safety, and origin of essential food, medicine and commodities.
3. Sharing posts from Ambrosus Facebook page won't be rewarded? I don't see that in the rules, just asking.
1. Max. 4 tweet per week.
2. We are talking about Facebook groups, aren't we?
3. We need you to share+like+add a comment.

If any questions- send me email on [email protected]
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Tell me, what should I write on the second line? http://prntscr.com/gck2y2
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Activity: 518
Hi, I would like to ask if its okey to use the logo of ambrosus for my twitter profile since there is a reward for using it plus the pinned tweet of the link of ambrosus.com . Unfortunately, I was receive a message being ask to remove it
This project is awesome and it sounds exciting and interesting. Will it have social campaign too? I will join if you will have social campaign.
We already have it!
Join us! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ecDoP0WmbvH4BtRoA6-HMfCz5N6VYZmZUlqoqHJYcNE/edit
Activity: 854
Don't you want social media bounty campaigns?
Already sent my email for social media campaign. thanks
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
This project is awesome and it sounds exciting and interesting. Will it have social campaign too? I will join if you will have social campaign.
Newbie can apply??, i see in the document minimum rank for dig camp is only jr member

Hi,

I already sent an email for the social campaign bounty together with my profile links. thanks

yes yes 3 Ambits for newbies
Activity: 406
Hello, I filled out a form where I can see what I was received?, Nobody contacts me, I do not know my number

Did you get the message on your email? If not - please contact me via PM or email [email protected]
I have got it, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: