Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine [BOUNTY ONGOING] - page 3. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I received my bounty token today! Thank you!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi all,
I received my bounty token today.Thanks to BM and team Ambrosus for it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
When will the tokens be distributed for the bounty campaign?

hello, bounty tokens have been mostly paid out. please contact [email protected] if there are issues

I sent the letter a few days ago and received no reply!
Activity: 196
Also I haven't received tokens.
It seems nobody answered on the mail: [email protected]
Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine is the best idea
Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, we are building a universally verifiable, community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products

Submitted for social media bounty thanks

Campaign already over.You are late.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine is the best idea
Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, we are building a universally verifiable, community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products

Submitted for social media bounty thanks
I also didn't receive any tokens
Activity: 406
Let's have patience and wait, I think everything will be fine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

hello, bounty tokens have been mostly paid out. please contact [email protected] if there are issues

If bounty token already sent then where they are???I didn't received them.I sent email twice on given address but get no reply now not here and not in email.If not answered then we will contact your CEO etc through FB & Twitter.

I also didn't receive any tokens. Also wrote an email.

If bounty token already sent then where they are???I didn't received them.I sent email twice on given address but get no reply now not here and not in email.If not answered then we will contact your CEO etc through FB & Twitter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform

Guys, did anyone get Amber tokens?

I have not receive mine also. I already email and give my eth address to [email protected]. Maybe they are still processing it

seem i not received token amber, yes let's just wait ,,, hopefully all is fine ,,, I'm a little confused ,, my twitter use avatar ambrosus ,, whether it is allowed to change or not ,,,

So, the manager here wrote that the tokens were sent (after my two tweets). To me in a personal message, the manager said that it was not sent. My next PM was not answered. To my tweets was answered not in accordance with the situation

https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/925379154878529537
https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/925693870977028097
https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/925735129493983233
https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/926084535372210178

I don't understand why they lie, instead of normally and officially declaring WHEN and HOW participants will receive tokens. And that's all. The lack of this I perceive as opacity and elementary disrespect for supporters. I told the manager that I would make noise until they do what they must! For me this is a matter of principle, especially considering the fact that I scrupulously supported them during ICO.
Activity: 280
seem i not received token amber, yes let's just wait ,,, hopefully all is fine ,,, I'm a little confused ,, my twitter use avatar ambrosus ,, whether it is allowed to change or not ,,,
Activity: 518

I have not receive mine also. I already email and give my eth address to [email protected]. Maybe they are still processing it

Activity: 350
3D Blockchain Applications Platform

I've sent the letter yesterday to [email protected] but still don't get a reply. And there is no any AMB parish for social media bounty campaign to my MEW.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

how to pay a translator Dev ?
Activity: 747

Activity: 350
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Hello! Is it possible to delete old tweets relating to Ambrosus bounty campaign?
Hi, Lana_K. Please, let us know how and when will the bounty campaign participants receive the Amber tokens? So far, I don't see AMB in the tokens list in MEW
Pages:
Jump to: