Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine [BOUNTY ONGOING] - page 7. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Hello)
What tweet should we pin at the moment?
And if the ICO is postponed, perhaps we should change the signatures?

Activity: 747
Merit: 100
I have a question about twitter pined post and twitter page follow & like submition.Do we needs to submit the report for them every week or its one time task???

You only need to submit weekly reports for retwits
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I have a question about twitter pined post and twitter page follow & like submition.Do we needs to submit the report for them every week or its one time task???
Hello)
What tweet should we pin at the moment?
And if the ICO is postponed, perhaps we should change the signatures?

Please find updated signatures in the main thread of Ambrosus:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annambrosus-trusted-quality-of-food-medicine-blockchain-meets-iot-2034826
Activity: 114
Merit: 16
Hi, any news about crowd sale? ))

hello, an update will be made on monday; we start onboarding people shortly afterwards
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hi, any news about crowd sale? ))
Statement on @Leekico_Info. The page appears to be real, and NOT scam/fake. Sorry for confusion. Full update here:

https://t.co/kBxkeWz66z
SECURITY ALERT: we are not sure if this page is an honest mistake or a deliberate scam. We did NOT authorise this website to offer sale of AMB tokens. We are NOT working with them. They are NOT in anyway associated with Ambrosus. Our ICO has been delayed due to multiple attacks we are having and the second unauthorised page collecting funding in the past 72 hours is a very distirbing pattern. DO NOT SEND ETH. ONLY TRUST OFFICIAL SOURCES: AMBROSUS WEBPAGE AND BLOG.

www. leekico.com/Issue/buy/id/29.html   DO NOT SEND ETH
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
waht hapend guys?..?
We are persistently DDoSed & our servers are attacked. We have moved the page to new facility. The opening of public page for TGE is delayed
We have not identified any unanswered e-mails.
Please check your spam folder or send us your email address directly so that we could contact you.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I applied for Twitter bounty by sending email around 3 days back. Can you please kindly check for me. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!
Almost 5 days passed, I applied for bounty. Still no reply from anyone. Can you kindly confirm and check please Bounty Manager.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Bounty campaign will be open until the day when the end of ICO is announced
URGENT SECURITY ALERT: THERE IS A FAKE AMBROSUS WEBSITE (PAID TO GOOGLE TO BE TOP RESULT). PLEASE REPORT URGENTLY https://t.co/9o6r8N8YLL

This link doesn't work. what happen with ambrosus website? Is it www.ambrosus.com right? I have read your information on twitter, its better if your IT team fix the problem, because 15th Sept the ICO will be live.

#SECURITY UPDATE: The FAKE WEBSITE IS DOWN NOW. Thanks Cloudflare , Google , Etherscan for promptly shutting down the SCAMMERS.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
URGENT SECURITY ALERT: THERE IS A FAKE AMBROSUS WEBSITE (PAID TO GOOGLE TO BE TOP RESULT). PLEASE REPORT URGENTLY https://t.co/9o6r8N8YLL

This link doesn't work. what happen with ambrosus website? Is it www.ambrosus.com right? I have read your information on twitter, its better if your IT team fix the problem, because 15th Sept the ICO will be live.
URGENT SECURITY ALERT: THERE IS A FAKE AMBROSUS WEBSITE (PAID TO GOOGLE TO BE TOP RESULT). PLEASE REPORT URGENTLY
Urgent SECURITY Warning: Ambrosus ICO IS NOT OPEN NOW!
Websites claiming otherwise are fake! Please stay vigilant! The only official page is www.AMBROSUS.COM
Activity: 147
I applied for Twitter bounty by sending email around 3 days back. Can you please kindly check for me. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Thanks, I'll check for you.
Pages:
Jump to: