Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Anonymous "crypto bank" - alendoo.io [XAL] - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice to meet you! And is the whole process long? How much time it would take to get the loan? And for how long is the one given?

Great question. As far as I know, the loan value is available for withdrawal instantly to your wallet. And loan duration is 12 months! So you will have plenty of time to return the loan
Activity: 33
Hello there sir, I am not from the team, but pretty into the project as find their idea pretty fresh nowadays. So basically Alendoo’s main mission is to keep their customers anonymity, to do so they’ve had to ‘think outside the box’ to fulfill its existing promises to customers and find a way to extend their offering by adding loans paid out in FIATs. An innovative solution has been selected for this issue. So yeah, you pretty right with understanding their main idea

Nice to meet you! And is the whole process long? How much time it would take to get the loan? And for how long is the one given?
Activity: 27
Good morning community, just found out the thread and happy to meet you all. As I got from the header, Alendoo is providing us with similar to the banks features. But if possible, would be great if I can clarify a few aspects. Anyone here to help?

Hello there sir, I am not from the team, but pretty into the project as find their idea pretty fresh nowadays. So basically Alendoo’s main mission is to keep their customers anonymity, to do so they’ve had to ‘think outside the box’ to fulfill its existing promises to customers and find a way to extend their offering by adding loans paid out in FIATs. An innovative solution has been selected for this issue. So yeah, you pretty right with understanding their main idea
Activity: 33
Good morning community, just found out the thread and happy to meet you all. As I got from the header, Alendoo is providing us with similar to the banks features. But if possible, would be great if I can clarify a few aspects. Anyone here to help?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Announcements as you put in title fits here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
copper member
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: