Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[ICO]🔥🔥 ANYTHING APP! The Second Job for EVERYONE! - page 3. (Read 2581 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113
An idea for the bot:

How about each time we make a successful bounty that can be done multiple times a day, it shows us how many we've done for the day - like ''6/10 done, 4 more to go'' or at least ''you've reached your daily limit for this kind of bounty''

would be a nice little detail imo
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The MoneyBot link is going to the wrong page. It should be going to our Page and not the group. Thanks for letting us know. We are looking for comments on our posts on our page for the bounty.

Telegram keeps deleting my posts so I'll post it here

Your facebook comment bounty states that we should comment on your posts on your page (which is worded like you mean the like-page) but the link in it takes us to the facebook group - where everybody makes his own posts. Not sure if that's right, given that you've also established a limit to 3 comments per post during the bounty. Or can we comment on both? 
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Telegram keeps deleting my posts so I'll post it here

Your facebook comment bounty states that we should comment on your posts on your page (which is worded like you mean the like-page) but the link in it takes us to the facebook group - where everybody makes his own posts. Not sure if that's right, given that you've also established a limit to 3 comments per post during the bounty. Or can we comment on both? 
copper member
Activity: 77
Updated the main post with our new pricing material!
Activity: 8
great effort guys i hope this will be a huge success.
Activity: 168
Anything App is an platform which enables everyone to make money, by helping others over the phone. This is done through video-calls, calls and chat. The sellers sets his own rate per minute and gets compensated in AnyCoin (ANY) or FIAT. Of course, he/she can help for free, too! The internet doesn't have eyes yet. It cannot help you with most things in daily life. This is where Anything App comes in; connecting humans with each other. Suddenly, your phone can help you solve your problems with empathy and a clear vision of what's going on. The mission is to make everyone a seller. We'll be connecting the world's minds in a single platform, making sure that we will be able to get assistance with Anything, immediately.
Activity: 10
Albert John wish you a great success
Activity: 2
super nápad. Držím palce.  Jsem váš fanoušek
copper member
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this

We're on to 42k users on Telegram now, which I think is pretty major. We have many more developments coming, but I can't disclose them at this time.
Activity: 122
Activity: 69
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is an interesting news article to demonstrate just how much the industry believes in blockchain.

AnythingApp team is in the right track! Go team Go!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/20/amazon-web-services-launches-blockchain-templates.html
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
~snip~
TOKEN ECONOMY
AnyCoin (ANY) is a ERC223 token.
~snip~
Sory sir I new in block chain ERC233 token coz I just know ERC20 can you explain what it is ERC233 token?
Sir I try to ask in thread bounty but no answer  Sad so can I ask here? Grin Grin
Here is a small article about what are tokens of standard ERC233. https://themerkle.com/what-is-the-erc223-token-standard/ I hope this helps you) Crypto currency is very interesting!) Cool
Activity: 266
The company demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of blockchain! There is a clear understanding of the development of the company after carrying out ico! I with great pleasure will participate in the purchase of tokens!
Activity: 3
Oтличный пpoeкт ! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь!
Hi AnytingApp Team,

Interesting project. I have many questions but will look into your docs and videos first.

Off the top of my head, the one thing that jumps out - how is AnythingApp different from a freelance website?
Activity: 27

very nice project.It looks interesting, I think it's a good idea and a good idea to make money. the team came up with a rather convenient method for the participants.

the project seems to me attractive. Share your knowledge with other people and earn for it. This is the best solution.

I can offer you something interesting! Join to our project https://neuroseed.net
All information is available for you on our web-site!
Best price on tokens!
To make fast registration click here https://wallet.neuroseed.net/register/ref/6a0514979ddd360ffa93192ea27e8db0
copper member
MoneyBot went utterly viral and made it into the news! Check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: