Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[ICO]🔥🔥 ANYTHING APP! The Second Job for EVERYONE! - page 8. (Read 2581 times)

copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Anything App has a concept and a smart idea, Anything App is much help us in any case, many advantages that make you money, save time, help you in place. I like this project.

Thank you Lukikato for the positive comment. We feel the same. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who doesn't have a need for this service from time to time and it doesn't exist yet.

There are so many people who have a profession, but are more passionate and knowledgeable about something else. Finally they will have a chance to monetize that. They will help others and earn extra income themselves. If they are living a life of counting pennies in the supermarket, then Anything App will be an amazing resource to them.

As you can tell, the team here is kinda passionate  Wink. And we're on the second prototype.

This one's for you. Since we're going to launch about half a year from now, imagine this: whenever you're going to buy a car >6months from now, don't forget to video a hobbyist who knows second hand cars. You can show him the car and he'll tell you what's up. Just type it in our search bar. This is going to be a reality sooner than you think! (Unless you're thinking 6 months, in which case you'd be correct.)
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Anything App has a concept and a smart idea, Anything App is much help us in any case, many advantages that make you money, save time, help you in place. I like this project.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Joined the group, I'm Eric, having a nice convo about the benefits of this. :-)
copper member
Reserved for future posts.
copper member

WATCH PRODUCT DEMO 1         &         WATCH PRODUCT DEMO 2

The image is at a low resolution to save data for those in areas where to connection is slower or weaker.
Pages:
Jump to: