Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARQUTE Global Animation Studio - page 2. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

The maximum amount is 20 000 ETH.

The ARQUTE GAS project is the Global Animation Studio, which unites interesting animation projects, just fascinates, fascinates.
As to being represented on the stock exchange, the project team is in talks with Binance, HitBTC, LiveCoin, Exmo, Bithnex, BITTREX, WEX.
Always loved the animation, but here it's just cool. I came to the facebook page of the ARQUTE project.
There, ARQUTE signed 3,611 people and there are several hundred cool pictures. When I looked at them, I got a lot of positive emotions. Constantly I go there.
The project clearly has a good chance of development and can become successful .. I wish it to him.

Thnx for you feadback. We want to make a good and useful project.

Join Us!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The ARQUTE GAS project is the Global Animation Studio, which unites interesting animation projects, just fascinates, fascinates.
As to being represented on the stock exchange, the project team is in talks with Binance, HitBTC, LiveCoin, Exmo, Bithnex, BITTREX, WEX.
Always loved the animation, but here it's just cool. I came to the facebook page of the ARQUTE project.
There, ARQUTE signed 3,611 people and there are several hundred cool pictures. When I looked at them, I got a lot of positive emotions. Constantly I go there.
The project clearly has a good chance of development and can become successful .. I wish it to him.

Hi! Developers, what  programming language do you plan to use? Is there any code for this project?

Most of the project is based on animation, for this we use special programs. In particular, in UE4 there are convenient nodes.
If we talk about the web platform, it probably will consist of javascript.

The smart contract is written on Solidity, in addition to it there are nodes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
When the market goes down, is it profitable to invest in ICO?

It depends on how promising the project will be.
We will gradually introduce modern technologies into animation. Now we are active in Unreal Engina 4
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Animation industry has been very prosperous, but it also requires many professional skills to achieve better results.
When the market goes down, is it profitable to invest in ICO?

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks professional.

Thanks for feedback. Join us!
Pages:
Jump to: