Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARQUTE Global Animation Studio - page 3. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I'm watching your interesting animation project.
On his way, I wish him good demand from users.
Participation in the creation of films is attractive. I wish you to fully realize your potential.
Will the project have its own Bounty campaign?
Thanks for your feedback. We create profitable animated products for 10 years for our investors.
We have standard bounty programs. For more details please visit our website: ARQUTE.COM.
Join us on the pre-ico, while the price of the token is minimal. Next, it will double to ico and again to pro-ico.

Thank you for the answer and the desire to purchase a token at this stage while the price is minimal.
So I will do it and I will closely monitor the project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Paint of course good,but you need to make a prototype to attract investors.There is also no subscription campaign in bounty.

Yes, guys have good drawings. I would also join the project if the guys made a prototype and in an intelligent contract added an escrow.

Thanks for the feedback. We have been creating animated products for more than 10 years, which is our portfolio. We have prototypes of projects that are at different stages.

Project from case: Bo & Su
Чтo c инфopмaциeй o члeнax кoмaнды?B чём ceкpeтнocть тo...

Инфopмaция o члeнax кoмaнды yкaзaнa нa caйтe, y нac нeт ccылoк нa Linkendink, пoтoмy чтo, к coжaлeнию, дaнный pecypc нe paбoтaeт нa тeppитopии Poccии. Ho, Bы мoжeтe лeгкo нaйти вcex в ceти или чepeз нaш чaт. Дoбaвлю, чтo нaшa кoмaндa, в ocнoвнoм cocтoит из aнимaциoннoй индycтpии и пoэтoмy y нac нeт пpoфeccиoнaлoв из блoкчeйн cфepы.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Paint of course good,but you need to make a prototype to attract investors.There is also no subscription campaign in bounty.

Yes, guys have good drawings. I would also join the project if the guys made a prototype and in an intelligent contract added an escrow.
copper member
Activity: 84
Чтo c инфopмaциeй o члeнax кoмaнды?B чём ceкpeтнocть тo...
ARQUTE now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1330

How do you calculate the rating?

Participation in the creation of films is attractive. I wish you to fully realize your potential.

Thanks for your feedback. We create profitable animated products for 10 years for our investors.
We have standard bounty programs. For more details please visit our website: ARQUTE.COM.

Join us on the pre-ico, while the price of the token is minimal. Next, it will double to ico and again to pro-ico.

Thanks for the feedback. The studio is created as a co-entity, which will be managed by a common vote. We assemble projects into our case, for further work on them together with all participants. Since a large focus group guarantees a quality product. In our portfolio there are released products that you can evaluate: Fixies, Masha and the Bear and others.

Unfortunately or fortunately, we are just good animators and we are not professionals in ico. We made sinple bounty, but we do not understand their differences.

I think this project is very promising, because many people want to participate in making movies and get paid for it. I think the team will be able successfully implement the project.

Thanks for your feedback. We in the film industry for more than 10 years, and came to the conclusion that the animation product is less vulnerable to risk of failure and brings more revenue than regular films. Of course, we do not compare with Hollywood projects, where tens of millions of dollars are immediately invested in advertising.

Join us on the pre-ico, while the price of the token is minimal. Next, it will double to ico and again to pro-ico
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think this project is very promising, because many people want to participate in making movies and get paid for it. I think the team will be able successfully implement the project.
When you start planning to sell presale and tokensale

ARQUTE pre-sale goes right now until 15th april.

Just checking on the website, I see that the price look rather high for a new coin, it reach 0.001 ETH per ARQUTE coin.

ARQUTE is DAO project. We have a limited amount of token ( 10 000 000 ) and the price based on production costs. But you can buy at minimal price from 0.0001 ETH because our token has 18 decimals.

Also this project mentioning a famous name in the game industry, that is "MARVEL".
I hope this really is related with MARVEL.

The MARVEL STUDIO is entertainment business with comics, movies and games. We are making the new brand company in that industry and we have a lot of projects like MARVEL has. One of them is CELISTIC. But we make a company that every the participant could offer his project.
Pages:
Jump to: