Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 101. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I logged in to my yahoo email, but don't see any email for withdraw
then I tried checking my balance status via the url link but redirected to /contribute
my last referral signup email received on sept 9th showing "Your total earned ATS tokens is: 375"
is this mean I got suspended Cry if yes what a bummer
I want to try the withdraw page but it asked for first & last name
but when I registered I was asked for a single name and I inputted my bct username
what should I enter for lastname? but seeing I can't check balance, it seems I got suspended?

I think if you had a yahoo email or had special characters, you can't withdraw just yet because I just tried and peter is working on it as he pm'ed me about it.
while writing this I see your reply... could this be a problem?
because my yahoo email has a '-' character? and treated as fake email? hence suspended?
I put my ref link on my bct profile and tell my friends to use it from there
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello. I have such a problem, I can not find my referral link.
To fill the form to get tokens.
can you advise me.
with respect
[email protected]
 Huh Huh Huh

Many people registered via gmail have their registration mail deleted (including me) probably gmail filters evaluated it as a spam (idk).
If you didn't send your referral link to anyone so you can backtrack it I'm afraid you won't get the link again (just my opinion).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
woohoo, just received 4840 coins, still waiting for my second batch 3926 coins...

Thanks for the airdrop!

What did you receive? Token bought or Airdrop earned?

Strange, I got sent 6150, but my deposit was 2 ETH the first time lol, so makes no sense if it's by transactions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
woohoo, just received 4840 coins, still waiting for my second batch 3926 coins...

Thanks for the airdrop!

What did you receive? Token bought or Airdrop earned?
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Activity: 116
Hello. I have such a problem, I can not find my referral link.
To fill the form to get tokens.
can you advise me.
with respect
[email protected]
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 191
I think if you had a yahoo email or had special characters, you can't withdraw just yet because I just tried and peter is working on it as he pm'ed me about it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Thanks for the airdrop!
Activity: 21
Hello! After filling out the form, a message appeared:

Congratulations!

You have successfully submitted the withdrawal request.

Your account submitted email address was found in our system and your withdrawal request will be processed soon to the ETH address you provided.

We process the withdrawals in a first come first serve basis. We expect to have your request processed within the next 2-3 days.

Please do not try to resubmit the withdrawal form as you will receive an "Account not found or suspended" message as the form only allows for a single submission.

Thank you,

Authorship.com

There were not any messages to the mail. This is normal? Wait for myetherwallet payments?

We have the same issue , btw im using yahoo mail and did not receive any confirmation mail even though i finish the withdrawal process without any problem.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Wow, so many fresh accounts spamming the same questions..
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
why will Authorship suspend my account, i can remember when a co-staff of mine at work was trying to create an accout with my computer which was not successfull, could this be the reason why authorship suspend my account? i was having 1700AST+  Huh Huh Huh Huh
please is there nothing that could be done? i also invest 0.5ETH my ref link http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/o8170026/

Hi,
You have 22 referrals and 16 of them have the same IP.
hi thank you for you responds, but are those 16 from my IP or they are from some persons that i ref IP, please i need clarification

No, but some have the same ETH address as yours, so there's a clear connection.
that can be true, no body has access or is using my ETH address with me. this cant be true, i spend a lot of time doing campaign on bitcointalk and twitter and at the end i will get nothing? please take a look at my ETH address carefully no one uses it if not me. 0x9556D56eB5A34Fd5899466fDAb275E3B227910d4

They indicated my ETH-address, because they do not have their own ETH-address. They have never encountered a tokens. I was only told that if everything turned out, I would share with them the money earned after selling the tokens on the stock exchange.
Well, okay, if so ...
But why blocked these emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

They from another IP-address were registered!
here you, Can you please create a new post and delete this your comments that you placed under my post? If you're not yet familiar with bitcointalk, take some time and learn
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
why will Authorship suspend my account, i can remember when a co-staff of mine at work was trying to create an accout with my computer which was not successfull, could this be the reason why authorship suspend my account? i was having 1700AST+  Huh Huh Huh Huh
please is there nothing that could be done? i also invest 0.5ETH my ref link http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/o8170026/

Hi,
You have 22 referrals and 16 of them have the same IP.
hi thank you for you responds, but are those 16 from my IP or they are from some persons that i ref IP, please i need clarification

No, but some have the same ETH address as yours, so there's a clear connection.
that can be true, no body has access or is using my ETH address with me. this cant be true, i spend a lot of time doing campaign on bitcointalk and twitter and at the end i will get nothing? please take a look at my ETH address carefully no one uses it if not me. 0x9556D56eB5A34Fd5899466fDAb275E3B227910d4
please Peter can you give a response to my query
Activity: 1
Hello! After filling out the form, a message appeared:

Congratulations!

You have successfully submitted the withdrawal request.

Your account submitted email address was found in our system and your withdrawal request will be processed soon to the ETH address you provided.

We process the withdrawals in a first come first serve basis. We expect to have your request processed within the next 2-3 days.

Please do not try to resubmit the withdrawal form as you will receive an "Account not found or suspended" message as the form only allows for a single submission.

Thank you,

Authorship.com

There were not any messages to the mail. This is normal? Wait for myetherwallet payments?
Activity: 71
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Mr Peter. Why was my refs not allowed withdrawal even when they are not even up to 8 people per IP?
Non used for or VPN. Why then this is happening?

You're not really supposed to have more than 1 person per IP.  If you did, you messed up. Deal with it.
Before u drink snipper, do you realised my ref who have personal IP with their android phone were also banned. Does that mean their single account is fake?
Activity: 224
I also want to know if There is zero balance in my eth wallet, will i still be able to collect Ats
why not read the last few pages to answer your question. If you are an investor up to 24 hours after end of ICO. If you did the bounty program, 2-3 days
Activity: 392
I also want to know if There is zero balance in my eth wallet, will i still be able to collect Ats
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Mr Peter. Why was my refs not allowed withdrawal even when they are not even up to 8 people per IP?

You're not really supposed to have more than 1 person per IP.  If you did, you messed up. Deal with it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 114
Hello Peter. How many tokens returned after suspending fake accounts and how are you going to dispose of them?
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: