Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 107. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I can't send withdrawal request...My email is not found ? Ohhh really works for this ico as a promotor... Finally got this error when I request my ATS, Really disappointed. How you can do this? what is your point to suspend or remove my ATS ?

Maybe some of your referrals used VPN or fake e-mail....
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Email Address
Please enter the email address you registered with for the Authorship Bounty Campaign. Please use only lowercase letters, else the submission will fail.

[email protected]
We couldn't find an account registered for this email address or the account is suspended.

My referral link: http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/x8604680
I total earned ATS tokens is: 2860

Why can not I get my tokens ATS?

They appear to have suspended any account that passed through TOR nodes when registering. So either you outright cheated, or you tried to be anonymous and were swept up in the ban-wave

No no no ... I did everything legally!
All those who used my referral link were blocked. But many of them were credited with only 75 ATS.
This is similar to the fact that Authorship does not want to reward those who have not bought their tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm not trying to pick on someone but I'm glad to see cheaters being banned. You can't cheat the system folks, it's so easy to spot fake referrals and fake methods. Sorry to spoil the party guys but it's only yourself to blame.
Activity: 38
On which platform can we trade our ATS ? and when will its value be?
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
I can't send withdrawal request...My email is not found ? Ohhh really works for this ico as a promotor... Finally got this error when I request my ATS, Really disappointed. How you can do this? what is your point to suspend or remove my ATS ?
Activity: 98
Email Address
Please enter the email address you registered with for the Authorship Bounty Campaign. Please use only lowercase letters, else the submission will fail.

[email protected]
We couldn't find an account registered for this email address or the account is suspended.

They appear to have suspended any account that passed through TOR nodes when registering. So either you outright cheated, or you tried to be anonymous and were swept up in the ban-wave
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Email Address

[email protected]

I assume you have been suspended for cheating if you cannot get them, as it says in the message:

We couldn't find an account registered for this email address or the account is suspended
you can use myetherwallet
It says: Please enter your Ethereum (ETH) Address where you want to receive the ATS tokens. Please make sure the wallet you use is ERC-20 compatible else you will lose the tokens.

What is ERC-20 compatible?

Huh Huh Huh

For example: https://www.myetherwallet.com

This has been said over and over again - Please read and fully understand what you are doing.
Activity: 21
Email Address

[email protected]

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
you can use myetherwallet
It says: Please enter your Ethereum (ETH) Address where you want to receive the ATS tokens. Please make sure the wallet you use is ERC-20 compatible else you will lose the tokens.

Huh Huh Huh
AUTHORSHIP CHAT. TO 19:00 CEST TIME
http://stin.to/mfxdv
WELCOME

PAYPAL DONATIONS
I have a goal to get a HDMI cable for 2m and buy Playstation 2 for earned ATS.
Required: $10
paypal.me/siabi
There you can donate me everything you can!

You are trying to get people to pay you for a chat link on an ICO that you have nothing to do with?
Activity: 71
What is very amount=0 ?  Shocked got this in mail

Hi Peter, I suggest you check the automatic email you sent to those who have submitted their withdrawal because the email starts with 'var amount = 0;', maybe this is a mistake on your email canned response.

Yes, sorry about that, we wanted to include the points initially in the emails as well but removed it and that was mistakenly left behind.

np Peter, I know it was not intentional.

Let me help you answer some of the questions here as I know you'll be bombarded with tons of them in the next few days and mostly about their withdrawals. I'll do my best to proactively answer important questions  Cool

Thank you! Any help is highly appreciated as we got like 500 emails in 30 minutes already. Turns out the form is not self-explanatory enough... Roll Eyes
Seriously?  Huh

C'mon people, don't be dumb: just read the form! It's self-explanatory!

It's not like you're trying to calculate rocket trajectory with pen and paper or something. [sigh]
Activity: 126

Huh Huh Huh
WELCOME

PAYPAL DONATIONS

Please don't beg in this thread, it's unbecoming.  If you need $10, sell your 75 ATS once it hits the exchange lol.
Activity: 8
WELCOME

PAYPAL DONATIONS
paypal.me/siabi
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
The ATS thread will be the hottest thread in BCT for the next 2-3 days because of newbies asking repeat questions without backreading. Sadly too many members tried creating fake refs for themselves and now trying to withdraw the bounty earned for each fake referral. I believe they're just making up stories about their downline and that they use the same computer in campus or internet cafe, etc but in reality, it's just them making downlines for themselves and now their having trouble with withdrawals  Grin

It's easy to spot that these are not legit members because there is a pattern. Check the last 4 pages and you will see that 90% of the post comes from newbies with very low post counts  Grin
I believe you are referring to me. if you are a student in boarding school, you will know better.
Activity: 70
 Smiley Smiley Thank you ATS Team!!!!

Smiley Smiley Wish you all the best!!!!
Activity: 102
Withdrawal successful. Thank you  Wink
Activity: 4
After filling out the form you receive this message in my email address:
var amount = 0;
Hello,

Your withdrawal request was received and will be processed within 2-3 days to the ETH address you provided:

0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Authorship.com Team

What does that mean?: var amount = 0;

Is it standard contact something or should I have missed something on the form? Because the only thing I put differently was the ETH address, because the previous one had put of an exchange. And then I confirmed all the agreements below the form.

Don't worry about that. It's nothing

Thanks for the answer, now i will stay  Grin
Thank you ATS Team!

Wish you all the best!  Kiss
Jump to: