Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 111. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I submitted withdrawal form, i had earned 1660 ATS, 21 refferals sign-up from all world, but e-mail not received. The one goal is only sell it for ETH (SEPA) and for BTC (shop).  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com
can I fill the forms of many accounts with the same ETH address?

If by many, you don't mean more than 5.
CDO Authorship.com
finished withrawal request .

When? You meant you got withdrawal confirmation mail? Anyone else got?

http://authorship.com/withdraw/
I didn't get the email. Should I just wait or go to link?

If you did not received an e-mail try to contact authorship.

I need that peterauthorship reply to my PM, please!!!

Please use this link directly: http://authorship.com/withdraw ; you don't need a special link, you'll receive this in the email also.
Activity: 7
delete my first email how to get it ?  Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
can I fill the forms of many accounts with the same ETH address?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
relax people, that 'var amount = 0' will be corrected soon. That shouldn't have been there in the first place as per Peter.

To those who need to know their ref link, please check the email sent to you by ATS when you signed up for the Bounty campaign and you will see it there.

To those who were using fake emails or don't have access to the email address they used, I believe you're in big trouble  Grin
Activity: 854
Important. I forgot the referral link I signed up for. What to do? Sad
You need to enter your personal referral link in that field.
Thank you very much. I'm too excited. Smiley
Activity: 126
Hi authorship

I remember i entered the bounty campaign but i forgot who is my referral as i enter it on random thread here in bitcoin talk forum. now i am confused in withdraw ATS token Form at :

Authorship Referral link*
Please enter your Authorship referral link you received after you registered for the Bounty Campaign.

what should i write in that?

thanks

and btw i also invested in ico some 7 hours ago Smiley

Look for the email that you received from ATS when you signed up for the Bounty campaign. It should be the first email you received from ATS. There you will see your ref link

It says: Invalid confirmation link. kindly contact to administration for more details.
CDO Authorship.com
Hi, can I complete mine and my 6 friends' withdrawal forms on one computer? I don't want to get any of us banned because of that, as I promised them to handle it on my own, but it was written not to fill it up again. Does it mean I can't fill up 6 different forms?

If you've been suspended that already happened, the form will not suspend you; there is no problem.
Activity: 118
You need to enter your personal referral link in that field.
Probably all this email,because I think that it was nothing! var amount = 0
CDO Authorship.com
What is very amount=0 ?  Shocked got this in mail

Hi Peter, I suggest you check the automatic email you sent to those who have submitted their withdrawal because the email starts with 'var amount = 0;', maybe this is a mistake on your email canned response.

Yes, sorry about that, we wanted to include the points initially in the emails as well but removed it and that was mistakenly left behind.
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Hi authorship

I remember i entered the bounty campaign but i forgot who is my referral as i enter it on random thread here in bitcoin talk forum. now i am confused in withdraw ATS token Form at :

Please enter your Authorship referral link you received after you registered for the Bounty Campaign.

thanks

Look for the email that you received from ATS when you signed up for the Bounty campaign. It should be the first email you received from ATS. There you will see your ref link
Hi authorship

thanks

Same here. I'm stucked with the referral link. Cheesy
Activity: 10
Hi, can I complete mine and my 6 friends' withdrawal forms on one computer? I don't want to get any of us banned because of that, as I promised them to handle it on my own, but it was written not to fill it up again. Does it mean I can't fill up 6 different forms?

same situation   Sad
I think this is just a small bug - a glitch, do not panic. Wait for the official response.

Can you explaine me this: https://imgur.com/EUmr65U

I´m not a cheater and I always tell people that do not use any VPN nor Fake E-mail to sign up...!!!
CDO Authorship.com

peter I received an email receipt ATS token. what is meant "var amount = 0;" is this the number of my ATS token?

Please ignore that guys; that shouldn't have been included.
Activity: 196
I successfully completed the form, so excited to receive my ATS coins
Hope they come fast to my wallet. I will hold them for a year at least hahahaha Cheesy
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

Hi Peter, I suggest you check the automatic email you sent to those who have submitted their withdrawal because the email starts with 'var amount = 0;', maybe this is a mistake on your email canned response.
Jump to: