Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 149. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
So what are you thinking will be a coin have for a value? Will it be higher that 1 Dollar? How many coin will be ever produced?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Do you mean Chinese people cannot invest your project? As I know, many Chinese have interest in your project and many of them have been invested.

I mentioned that on a worst case scenario that would be the situation. It is not now, and I doubt anything would happen in the next 9 days we have left to run.

Hope we can go smoothly on the left 9 days. Cheesy
Activity: 70
CDO Authorship.com
Do you mean Chinese people cannot invest your project? As I know, many Chinese have interest in your project and many of them have been invested.

I mentioned that on a worst case scenario that would be the situation. It is not now, and I doubt anything would happen in the next 9 days we have left to run.
Activity: 244
Hi Peter,

Not sure if you know, the China gov has been banned all of the ICOs. And US gov may also take some actions for ICOs. Do you think that might be a risk for your project? If so, do you have any responses.

Hi,
As per the SEC guidelines, we do not fall under "securities". Our tokens are meant to be used as a currency, as such as long as we can provide transparency, all is in order.

As far as China goes, worst case scenario, we aren't allowed to accept deposits from Chinese investors, besides that there's no real impact.

Regards,
Peter

CDO Authorship.com
I like the bounty campaign for this project.

I already have 3 referrals after only 2 days... that's 300 ATS !!!

Is the referrals the only bounty? Or am I missing any?

Congrats for the 3 referrals! Keep them coming Smiley

The referral campaign is our only bounty campaign (you can also get 10 bonus ATS for Facebook/Twitter shares).

Regards,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com
Daily Update:

Hi everyone, it is day #15 of our Bounty campaign.

The #1 promoter is MrLitex who sent us 421 referrals and earned 31,650 ATS as a result.

To date, 745,000 ATS tokens out of the available 1,000,000 total were claimed.

We would like to thank everyone involved in our Authorship Bounty campaign.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I like the bounty campaign for this project.

I already have 3 referrals after only 2 days... that's 300 ATS !!!

Is the referrals the only bounty? Or am I missing any?
CDO Authorship.com
The coin has good chances at least in order to get into the "pamp" sheet, because most investors are not very connected with blockchain, trading, crypto currency. This means that there will not be so many coins on the exchange and it is likely that the coin can make a pair of Xs after that.

That is correct. Most investors are new to this and long term holders not interested to sell at least until mid next year when we'll launch the platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
I have never been in a project where the dev/admin is so active and how easy they reach their monetary goal because of the massive support from the community. I have a good feeling this coin will be a hot one this last quarter of the year.

@Peter, will ATS be available in exchange by Sept 14 or 15? I know it takes 10 days before the coin can be added at least that's how long it takes for most exchange sites like Yobit.

Me either! Peter is doing a fantastic job, and is a credit to Authorship!

Thank you guys! It is true, a massive community was built around the project and we can only be thankful to everyone of you who spread the word daily.

Regarding the exchange listing, we can't get listed before Sept 14th, since they need the ICO to be over first and the tokens distributed. But after 14th Sept , I imagine it will be pretty soon (within a week, on some exchanges).

Personally im not bothered when it hits exchanges, im not looking to make a quick buck as soon as the ICO finishes, Im going to hold for a while and hopefully reap the rewards in a few months  Smiley
The coin has good chances at least in order to get into the "pamp" sheet, because most investors are not very connected with blockchain, trading, crypto currency. This means that there will not be so many coins on the exchange and it is likely that the coin can make a pair of Xs after that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I have never been in a project where the dev/admin is so active and how easy they reach their monetary goal because of the massive support from the community. I have a good feeling this coin will be a hot one this last quarter of the year.

@Peter, will ATS be available in exchange by Sept 14 or 15? I know it takes 10 days before the coin can be added at least that's how long it takes for most exchange sites like Yobit.

Thank you guys! It is true, a massive community was built around the project and we can only be thankful to everyone of you who spread the word daily.

Regarding the exchange listing, we can't get listed before Sept 14th, since they need the ICO to be over first and the tokens distributed. But after 14th Sept , I imagine it will be pretty soon (within a week, on some exchanges).

Personally im not bothered when it hits exchanges, im not looking to make a quick buck as soon as the ICO finishes, Im going to hold for a while and hopefully reap the rewards in a few months  Smiley
Activity: 308
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

That's awesome. Let's bring this to the moon then Smiley
CDO Authorship.com

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Sir:

I have use the Ethereum Wallet | Kryptokit for join the Bounty campaign, how can I change the ETH address in the further? thanks!!  Huh

Please email us at [email protected] to have it changed.

Thank you,
Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Hope your project is successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am seriously rooting for this project, i check more than 3 times a day just to be updated. Hopefully this will be among my best investment.
Yesterday was a great time to invest in this with ETH haha, dipped down $100 or so overnight!  Wink
CDO Authorship.com
Hi Peter, I have a question more... In the evening we have a university meet... I wish to promote our authership there... What if I get hundreds of refrell I get in few hours.... Will u think some kind of bot work and proxy work and ban me? Because my University has 5k students... I can promote more... Please answer this question  and secondly.... A friend of mine has an question for you.... As there are many coins out there which get pumped and back to zero in few months after the ico... On failure of the project.. what can I answer him? Because he wants to invest big... Literally big.... Thank you Smiley Smiley

Hi,
There would be no problem. As long as the referrals are legit there is nothing for you to worry about.

Regarding your friend question, ATS has nothing to do with that. We are a company who's been in the publishing industry for years, we already successfully developed a writer's platform as proof of our capabilities. In simple words: failing to complete this project is not an option for us.

If your friend need any other clarifications, have him email [email protected] and we'll gladly get back to him.

Regards,
Peter
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The author of the project is very active here, you can check the thread from the beginning and you will see it.
Very soon he will answer your questions.
ICO is already doing well.
$ 2,146,050 raised at the moment I'm writing this post
Yes, he really is. I'm checking more than once a day to see the update here. I think they will reach the $5M goal sooner or later. I'm very excited to what this project will turn out. Smiley
hope this project successful. Just register
Jump to: