Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 151. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Peter,

I have one little question for you.

Let's say that I fail to refer many people and my account stay with 75 ATS, will "myetherwallet" allow me to trade this 75 ATS for BTC or not?

I am planning to write an article about Authorship so trying to simplify things for readers as much as possible.

Hi,
There would be no problem. myetherwallet let's you transfer even 0.0001 ATS if you want to, there is no minimum limit when it comes to ETH transactions.

As far as exchanges go, 75 ATS will surely be over the minimum deposit limits.

Regards,
Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Which exchange is first expected to list ATS? I've read something about Bittrex and Poloniex above but I'm not sure yet. Which exchange you expect to list ATS first?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com
Sir:

I have use the Ethereum Wallet | Kryptokit for join the Bounty campaign, how can I change the ETH address in the further? thanks!!  Huh

Please email us at [email protected] to have it changed.

Thank you,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com
Hi Peter,

Let's say that I fail to refer many people and my account stay with 75 ATS, will "myetherwallet" allow me to trade this 75 ATS for BTC or not?

I am planning to write an article about Authorship so trying to simplify things for readers as much as possible.

Hi,
There would be no problem. myetherwallet let's you transfer even 0.0001 ATS if you want to, there is no minimum limit when it comes to ETH transactions.

As far as exchanges go, 75 ATS will surely be over the minimum deposit limits.

Regards,
Peter
Hi Peter,

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
ATS will be very big. This can bring Crypto to people who even didnt hear about right now...
CDO Authorship.com
Hi Peter,

Not sure if you know, the China gov has been banned all of the ICOs. And US gov may also take some actions for ICOs. Do you think that might be a risk for your project? If so, do you have any responses.

Hi,
As per the SEC guidelines, we do not fall under "securities". Our tokens are meant to be used as a currency, as such as long as we can provide transparency, all is in order.

As far as China goes, worst case scenario, we aren't allowed to accept deposits from Chinese investors, besides that there's no real impact.

Regards,
Peter
Activity: 854
Sir:

I have use the Ethereum Wallet | Kryptokit for join the Bounty campaign, how can I change the ETH address in the further? thanks!!  Huh

I'm always watching this thread to find more valuable information and help as much as I can.

You can email them at [email protected] to have your ETH address changed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Sir:

Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

I have 4 shared accounts of friends and 1 ip is not band??? Shocked Shocked
Hi Peter,

I sent an email with my question to your contact address but haven't received a reply from your side. But anyways, I found my answer in T.A.C page of your site.

Hi,
Please send me a PM with your email address as I want to check what happened, if you didn't received a reply.

Hope this clears it.

Regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,

I sincerely apologize for misunderstanding the part of your T.A.C.

That is great! It means that your investors can profit from the Day 1. Thanks for clearing things up.

Do you need any translation help? If so, I can translate the project into Urdu for you.
Activity: 244
Hi Peter,

Not sure if you know, the China gov has been banned all of the ICOs. And US gov may also take some actions for ICOs. Do you think that might be a risk for your project? If so, do you have any responses.
CDO Authorship.com
Facebook post really overwhelms me with the referral system. It's successful, I hope I can teach them good how to convert it to BTC haha..

Anyway, as I checked, Authorship is really looking good standing. Am I late for the investment? And anyway I can invest using BTC? ty

Glad to hear your promo goes well!

You definitely aren't late as we still have 10 more days to go. Please send an email to [email protected] mentioning you want to pay with BTC and we can arrange that.

Thanks,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com
$2M raised...
good to hear that Grin

aiming for $3-5M now or with a higher goal now?

We are good with a $3-$5M goal. It's enough to reach our project targets. We plan to stop to the Moon, no need to get all way to Mars  Grin
CDO Authorship.com
Peter, that's a really nice project! Good luck

@Peter, Kudos to you for being one of the most proactive admin that I've been with in a Crypto project. I have good faith in this project and I'm spreading the word as best as I can. I wish you all the best Smiley

Thanks guys! Doing our best Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Not so many FREE tokens left)
Sad that some people try to game the system, and register fakes
Anyway I hope after Free tokens are over, we'll continue this thread

It was mentioned that Authorship will have big marketing budget, so may be some of us can be also useful in further promotion of Authorship as established platform.
Peter, I think you can count on us)

They already have an existing user base from their other businesses and a $500K for marketing, im sure we'll see it take off massively.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

yesterday i referral lots of friend and have 8710 ATS point, but why today i log in and don't have any point. Answer me Peter Sad i'm very sad about that

We are also very sad that people try to cheat the referral system. Fortunately, it makes us happy when we suspend their accounts a couple days later.

In case I wasn't clear enough, your account was suspended because of fraudulent referrals. Stop trying to cheat us with fake names/emails and proxy IPs. Nobody will get paid for these things.

Ouch! 8k of fake ones?! Lmao
Activity: 350
Facebook post really overwhelms me with the referral system. It's successful, I hope I can teach them good how to convert it to BTC haha..

Anyway, as I checked, Authorship is really looking good standing. Am I late for the investment? And anyway I can invest using BTC? ty
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
$2M raised...
good to hear that Grin

aiming for $3-5M now or with a higher goal now?
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
I congratulate the project on the fact that it has crossed the mark of 2 million dollars of fees. We fly to the moon.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Not so many FREE tokens left)
Sad that some people try to game the system, and register fakes
Anyway I hope after Free tokens are over, we'll continue this thread

It was mentioned that Authorship will have big marketing budget, so may be some of us can be also useful in further promotion of Authorship as established platform.
Peter, I think you can count on us)
Jump to: