Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 18. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Do we need to submit a form to claim the bounties? I found http://authorship.com/withdraw/ mentioned somewhere, and a 45 day limit to withdraw - but that URL does not work...
Activity: 10
How many token have been send atm?
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Patience it's a very good..
I also waiting for my tokens.
But I only see you send tokens to 1 address:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x8f35ffe6637d15967ef91ae56b957bf2ba57f340
What does it mean??
Activity: 74

You keep posting this URL, it no longer shows any of your stats. Please check what you post.
I ask Peter if it is not difficult for him to see my link, this is for him.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

my token balance:  0  now

1 - I'm not cheating
2 - My address is not wrong (myetherwallet.com)
3 - I don't have vpn
4 - I don't have the same ip

Could you do us all a solid? Stop reposting this exact same post
Do I need to add ATS token to myetherwallet site to see them or will it add itself when i receive the tokens?
Add it manually:

The ATS token contract address is : “0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A”
Token Symbol: ATS
Token Name: Authorship Token
Token decimals: 4
I just added it am I screwed I only did it now? Its shows as 0 what if they send me the tokens before I added the token there?

You can see activity here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?

Add a filter for your address.
Activity: 48

my token balance:  0  now

1 - I'm not cheating
2 - My address is not wrong (myetherwallet.com)
3 - I don't have vpn
4 - I don't have the same ip

Do I need to add ATS token to myetherwallet site to see them or will it add itself when i receive the tokens?
Add it manually:

The ATS token contract address is : “0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A”
I just added it am I screwed I only did it now? Its shows as 0 what if they send me the tokens before I added the token there?
Activity: 56
This is first step to success that they are going to eliminate Scammers at very first stage.  honest people wait for their ATS and keep patience.

This is a rite step towards the success of project to eliminate scammers at very first stage.

Yeah, only they did NOT do that.
  • They had a crappy system that obviously did not make the lives of cheaters hard.
  • They aggressively pushed the referral program, posting 'leaderboards' and doing all that smelly MLM cheerleading stuff... encouraging everybody to sell their email address for 10 bucks, etc.... doing everything to attract cheaters, because they were useful for them at that stage...
  • They changed the rules arbitrarily, several times, AFTER the bounty program ended.  
  • They paid a LOT of actual cheaters, as has been proven several times on this thread, while withholding a ton of other, more legit, payments 'cuz reasons'.

I take part in many referral program and scammers always tried to make more money by fake accounts, same happens here. They never promise to give tokens to Scammers. Do you want Authorship to give tokens to those who make fake accounts and tried to scam ??

They are already doing this - screenshots of obvious scammer wallets that GOT PAID, some even twice,  have been posted here several times.

And btw YES, if you commit yourself to a bounty program and are obviously not able to reliably filter out the cheaters, and only the cheaters, you have to pay everybody.

Simple as that. Or you piss off a ton of people for nothing and lose all credibility.

Right now they pull nonsensical rules out of their backside, pay a lot of cheaters, and do NOT pay a lot of harmless mailing list subscribers or honest little promoters who did their part in promoting this (increasingly questionable) ICO.
Activity: 42
Still waiting for Peter's answer.

"I am from Vietnam/Nigeria, they blocked these countries" - Not true.

Then answer me Peter:

I registered only once (of course), without VPN or Tor. There is no way in dozens of thousands of IPs, the IP I signed up with was chosen for more than 2 other people to sign up. What is the chance for this to happen?

75 ATS may mean nothing but I want transparency and honesty. If you suspended my account because there are more than 3 registrations from the IP I registered with, please show us the 3 other registrations' info (email,...). My email: [email protected]

If nothing happens, it's obvious:

They blocked the whole IP arrays from certain countries, like 123.xx.xx.xx.

You keep posting this URL, it no longer shows any of your stats. Please check what you post.
Activity: 9
peter:Please announce the progress of token issuance
Helo everyone,
Please leave me alone,i am with my GF,
our whole system is scam,our misshion was just to collect funds from investors.before that we reply every of your messages,now we dont need you.  Smiley
keep your tokens,we will hit $0.001/ATS in 2025.thankyou

goodluck with .001/ats even .00000000000001 , no market exchange sites will accept authorship , they scam a lot of people here did not receive ats token even though they only registered once !

You're replying to a troll, not Peter from Authorship
Activity: 21
Helo everyone,
our whole system is scam,our misshion was just to collect funds from investors.before that we reply every of your messages,now we dont need you.  Smiley

goodluck with .001/ats even .00000000000001 , no market exchange sites will accept authorship , they scam a lot of people here did not receive ats token even though they only registered once !
Add it manually:

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Not sure. I added it. The adress can be found in this thread or on their website.
Activity: 54
Helo everyone,

Don't listen to this member. Trying to act like he's the one of the creators. but liar in reality. Don't listen to him!
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I take part in many referral program and scammers always tried to make more money by fake accounts, same happens here. They never promise to give tokens to Scammers. Do you want Authorship to give tokens to those who make fake accounts and tried to scam ??

What you don't seem to understand, or don't want to understand, is that there are many honest people still deprived of ATS tokens, while many cheaters got double ATS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Helo everyone,
Lol, This peter is not a member of Authorship
Pages:
Jump to: