Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 22. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Hi,
Our Bounty Distribution has been finished.Hope you all received your Tokens. Smiley

Finished...??  Huh Huh Huh
I didnt get my ATS yet and im NOT cheating,, so plis check again

Reffs Link : http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/r8108225/
ETH Address : 0xB5dEEe5B4d72C8C8c6F5d013B266e7b0757EDD89

Im still waiting,,, Thanks

That is a FAKE account. Look at the name, and the activity.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
looks like another scam they promised to pay when they want promotion,now they refusing bounty hunters payment,i know it because i dint get any payment.looks like another team scammed peoples with bounty program,its better to inverter get there money back no body going to buy this shit on exchanges until they pay for bounty payments.and im personally spreading this message all over the internet or when they list il dump very hard by spending my own money
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Only 150 ATS and until now i did not receive anything , this is bullshit , please join me to those who did not receive to report these to some market exchange sites about what happened here , the authorship has too many flaws and some users give their time and effort to sign up and tell others/advertise and nothing happened!
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
There´s a lot of people that received double payment, there´s gonna be a lot of people that does not gonna receive their payment  Sad

Yes, there have been cases where double payments happened. It's not our fault, the transaction was sent just once, the ETH network processed it twice.

This doesn't mean someone is not going to receive their bounty because of this. We pulled funds to cover for this from the authors reserve fund, as everyone can see.

Please lets keep speculations away.

Also, since I've seen a couple more:
"I use a yahoo email address, there is problem with yahoo emails". - Not true.
"I use dash - in email address, there is a problem with dashes" - Not true
"I am from Vietnam/Nigeria, they blocked these countries" - Not true.

Thank you
hi peter
I was trying to promote your campaign, I tried bringing it to everyone in my university and got 6535 points, can not believe you did not let me receive ATS I was give up the effort,
Can you tell me why we solve this problem ??
Activity: 3
i am sorry,We know that we are idiots. we collected alot of money from investors,now we dont need to reply your messages  Grin . i am booking first class ticket to fly.
bye bye idiots Grin
Activity: 42
That "3 registrations from 1 IP" is a lie.

They blocked the whole IP arrays from certain countries, like 123.xx.xx.xx.

I registered only once, with no VPN or Tor. There is no way in dozens of thousands of IPs, the IP I signed up with was chosen for more than 3 other people to sign up. What is the chance for this to happen?

I asked my friends and some other Vietnamese people, all haven't received their tokens yet. This is mass slaughter.

You should have just said that you banned whole IP arrays . Why lie about that "3 registrations from 1 IP"?
Activity: 11
Peter Please explain,
would like to know why I was suspended http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/e8108330/

Had plenty of ATS then out of nowhere I can't withdraw anymore saying I am suspended, why?
Activity: 96
Hi,
Our Bounty Distribution has been finished.Hope you all received your Tokens. Smiley

Damn, didn't get my 900. 
That isn't peter. It's a new account
Activity: 12
what exchange is this listed on? Huh

Can someone link me a withdrawal form or was that only available on the 14th? Huh
if that was the rule you should have decided that at the start

sounds like a scam to me, what is the point of entering an ETH address on promotion and then having to fill in a withdrawal form??

they scammed people into promoting it and are flip flopping on their decision to pay them or not

Activity: 135
same for me - nothing received.
should be only 225tokens.

no idea why.
@Peter can you check?
Activity: 2
Hi peter,
i fill my ETH address is b5964c94b329d9e48ad246b9059d8b8d25381701, not have 0x, so it's invalid address or not?
i have 675 ATS token free and i still not receive it.
thanks,
Activity: 74
Hi,

Damn, didn't get my 900. 

You replied to a fraudster, it's not my account.
Tell me please, why did not my tokens come to me, I actually registered one account, you promised to give out tokens to all who have not registered more than three times, and in fact just BLOCKED MY REGION. It is sad(
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hi,
Nope i still don`t get mine maybe somethings wrong hmm but if you says its over then its over.

Edit: damnit that guy got me good  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
There´s a lot of people that received double payment, there´s gonna be a lot of people that does not gonna receive their payment  Sad

Yes, there have been cases where double payments happened. It's not our fault, the transaction was sent just once, the ETH network processed it twice.

This doesn't mean someone is not going to receive their bounty because of this. We pulled funds to cover for this from the authors reserve fund, as everyone can see.

Please lets keep speculations away.

Also, since I've seen a couple more:
"I use a yahoo email address, there is problem with yahoo emails". - Not true.
"I use dash - in email address, there is a problem with dashes" - Not true
"I am from Vietnam/Nigeria, they blocked these countries" - Not true.

PS: We've also receive dozens of email threatening to post negative reviews in here if we don't pay them tokens in exchange; from people who didn't even participated to the bounty campaign. Needles to say we refused.

Thank you
hi peter
I was trying to promote your campaign, I tried bringing it to everyone in my university and got 6535 points, can not believe you did not let me receive ATS I was give up the effort
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
hey peter just check my message. I pmed you.

If You will find any illegal activity I did then don't send me any token. But, I don't do any such activity. That's why I filled successfully withdrawal form after ico ends. pls, have a look into my issue.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Hi,

Damn, didn't get my 900. 

You replied to a fraudster, it's not my account.

Oh, what the hell! I didn't even notice that..
Activity: 102
I put 200 dollars but I do not get the bounty token but only 1300 this is not fair ... Sad
I am from Hungary and here on the forum  http://netbiznisz.hu/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=8862  , but I still do not get a donation token, but my investment was needed  Angry
Activity: 9
My friends and I didn't receive the token. Did you block the Chinese?
Pages:
Jump to: