Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 3. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
AUTHORSHIP is Scam

8158 people sent a fake number

Some people got their tokens so it can’t be members in this forum reported it

I and my refs got our tokens....
Activity: 280
Don't cry! People could cry who bought it !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A disgusting part in their arrogant email:

Kept track of registration IP/confirmation IP, if they don’t match suspend the account.

So this is one of their ways to determine that we are cheaters? My IP must remained the same from the day I registered to the day I filled the withdrawal form? An electrical loss in my area which restarted my internet router will make me a cheater?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Authorship.com has removed their phone number from their website.

Does anybody have it? Can you post it here?

check the waybackmachine on archive.org, or alternatively archive.is
Activity: 109
I really wish that the scammers, cheaters, and crybabies would go away from this forum. We dont need yall at all.
I wish the bed wetters would leave this thread, yet here you are...
Activity: 172
AUTHORSHIP is Scam

8158 people sent a fake number

Some people got their tokens so it can’t be members in this forum reported it
Activity: 392
I feel it's a scam, I referred genuine people to sign and no IP issue as well as any fraudulent activity still haven't received even one coin, I has in total of 600+ coins and everything 100% genuine,

Also see this
https://www.endlesscoins.com/ats-authorship-coin-bounty-scam
Activity: 82
Authorship.com has removed their phone number from their website.

Does anybody have it? Can you post it here?
Activity: 128
This project is hopeless

The project is better than authorship , you can take a look:
https://sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-cce5fb19

This is copy-paste scam shit, stop spamming with it.

ATS FU**ED YOU HARD. DEAL WITH IT
Activity: 69
I see where that address is on the bottom of the email. I don't think this is the same address that they had on their website. I remember Googling the address on the website and I would have noticed if it was a Precision Tune. I recall it being in an office park but I could be mistaken. I will drive by that Precision Tune and see what is there.

I don't see how they can recover from this debacle. Does anyone know how many people were promised tokens who didn't get them?  

I would just like to add my voice to the chorus of people who were scammed. I signed up to get 75 tokens and didn't get them. What a total joke.

I use a VPN. Is this the reason I didn't get my tokens? I only signed up once.

I am here in Baltimore. These fellows have taken their office address off their website since yesterday.
I was going to show up in person, but now I am not sure where their office is.

The bottom of their e-mails say 11015 York Road, Cockeysville MD 21030 USA

However, google maps says that is a place called Precision Tune Auto Care....
https://www.google.com/maps/place/11015+York+Rd,+Cockeysville,+MD+21030/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c81279781138df:0x418d7f10fb767a74?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja8NDB56zWAhVM6YMKHUImCaIQ8gEIJTAA

This whole thing screams SCAM louder and louder the deeper you look into it.
Activity: 105
I really wish that the scammers, cheaters, and crybabies would go away from this forum. We dont need yall at all.
Activity: 172

I don’t think that some people are getting their tokens and that’s a huge amount of transfer fees to do all that
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Last night (around midnight) I got a mail stating:

"Hi,

Following our previous update we want to announce that EVERYONE will be receiving its ATS tokens IF there are no more than 3 registrations from the IP he registered with. This is our final decision.

We've already begun to process payments as it can be seen here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A

Regards,
Authorship.com Team"

------

And finally around 2 pm I got my ATS sent from https://etherscan.io/address/0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72#tokentxns

------

But then with the mail 2 hours ago stating "The tokens distribution for our bounty campaign has officially ended." it probably will not fulfill everybody´s (deserved) hopes...
Activity: 74
I hope your business goes down the shitter. this was nothing but a fraud.

Waiting for the exchanges you want to be listed on and I will make sure to point them to this thread. everybody else should do the same.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Peter, i m sorry to say this, but you are not a smart person.

It was be MUCH easier for you company to complete bounty campaign,
with all the fraud referrals and scammers etc. and spent this 1 million ATS.

Like many people say - in every ICO bounty always will be many not honest people,
who try to cheat the system.

Now - by your actions (changing the rules of bounty campaign, after this start;
not keeping your word etc) you have the HUGE bad PR damage for Authorship project and
risk to lose all 19 million and ruin all project.

Is this worth it?

In the shoes of your investors, i m thinking 1000 times - can i trust my money to this
guy, who don t understand this simple thing, which i wrote about.

Happy vacation.

Activity: 82
I have no received my bounty campaign tokens, only had one account, and was not fraudulent in any way.

Also, Peter said we would receive our tokens regardless of whether we filled out the Withdrawal form.  The Withdrawal form was closed again this morning and can no longer be filled out.  That appears to have been a lie and nobody who failed to fill out the withdrawal form has received their tokens.  I did fill out the withdrawal form yesterday while it was still open and I still have not received my tokens.

What is going on?
Activity: 185
This project is hopeless

The project is better than authorship , you can take a look:
https://sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-cce5fb19
Activity: 280
Have even anybody got tokens?
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine