Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 7. (Read 100923 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It has become clear now that many of us were massively screwed by these incompetent jokers.
They also felt the need to insult us, just read that arrogant joke of an email they sent out today...  

So here is a little suggestion for everybody who has been cheated:

REMEMBER.

They hope this screw-up will be forgotten soon, that they can still enjoy the Ether they collected, and maybe even build that publishing platform, so MORE people can get scammed...

Remember their roadmap, set some reminders in your calendars...

http://authorship.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/project-roadmap.gif

We will lovingly follow this project and help along the way, best we can... won't we? ;-)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B
authorship of a team of fagots fucking in the ass
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
SUGGESTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED:

Go through your email inbox and find all emails that have been sent by Authoriship.  Mark them as spam.  This will make it so the Authorship team's emails are likely to be marked as spam in the future and not get through to their recipients.  If they are refusing to honor what they agreed to, then their emails truly are spam!
Lol , So stupid Idea. They can change Email anytime
You don't understand how blacklisting of emails, domains or mailservers works do you?
I do know, but this will not work, get some better IDea Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 29
what a major cluster fuck this is

congrats authorship on making such a mess of your ico and bounty reward system and failing the people who did the free advertising for you

i advise everybody to report this thread to the forum admin as a scam
Activity: 46
I repeat that I got my token in full size (bounty and investment), as well as some of my friends (two of them in the top 10) and like many of my subscribers with whom I conduct feedback.

It seems to me that only those who screwed up or tried to clog the system, making the project and investors badly do not bother here.

Not true. I had 1 referral and followed their rules but I didn't get anything. I'm still waiting on the 150 tokens they owe me.
So you really have nothing to do, so that there can be a slave and whining, as well as the rest of us for some pennies in the form of tokens, it is very regrettable. Could it be worth going to work in McDonalds?

That doesn't justify the major screw-up on their part. They promised something and they've yet to deliver on that promise to many people.
And why should you pay for system cheating?

Because I DIDN'T cheat the system. I had exactly 1 referral and that was from Reddit.
Activity: 29
I insist on all scamed people who used their websites, blogs, forums to promote (losing time and money) to use them one more time and tell everyone what ATS did

in exchange

I think that they f up something in their system, probably deleted records and dont kno who should receive what amount, so they told us - you are banned for 3 reg per ip

LMAO

IN THE WORLD WHERE PHONE MOBILE INTERNET HAS SHARED IP WITH THOUSANDS OF USERS
Activity: 109

Go through your email inbox and find all emails that have been sent by Authoriship.  Mark them as spam.  This will make it so the Authorship team's emails are likely to be marked as spam in the future and not get through to their recipients.  If they are refusing to honor what they agreed to, then their emails truly are spam!
You don't understand how blacklisting of emails, domains or mailservers works do you?
PETITION SHOULD BE MADE NOT TO LIST ATS TOKENS ON EXCHANGES UNTIL DUE COMMITMENTS ARE MEET!!![/size]
Here are words of Exchanges, So don't waste your time

Exchange listing

We’d also like to announce our investors that this entire bounty situation has been discussed with several exchanges, and been told this is a general thing that happens with all ICOs bounties: you can never please everyone and cheaters are a nightmare to deal with messing things up. We are happy to have pleased 8158 token holders. Once things settle and everyone realizes that the distribution is over we’ll be submitting our listing requests as requested by several of you.

80% of the token holders are mostly authors and publishing industry members who look forward to our next year official launch. We would like to thank them all for their vote of confidence as they are an important part of the upcoming platform.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
So, payments are finished and dev team asks to do not contact him. I did not receive anything from there, I am pretty sure that I have no multiple registrations from my IP address.
I wish you success in accordance with the quality of your work. Also, you will get for a free negative media campaign.  Wink Embarrassed

Activity: 135
Merit: 2
PETITION SHOULD BE MADE NOT TO LIST ATS TOKENS ON EXCHANGES UNTIL DUE COMMITMENTS ARE MEET!!![/size]
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
It was the last time I participated in bounty campaign of referral system! Just watch the disaster that was it here! You were not able to identify some bots or frauds in the beginning, if they succeeded, you did nothing, because the important thing is to spread the word, right? Suddenly, you report that the rewards can be claimed in 45 days, and I when see, everything is finished? Congratulations to those involved and I'm amazed at the "organization" of it all! I don't change my physical books for nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
I repeat that I got my token in full size (bounty and investment), as well as some of my friends (two of them in the top 10) and like many of my subscribers with whom I conduct feedback.

It seems to me that only those who screwed up or tried to clog the system, making the project and investors badly do not bother here.

Not true. I had 1 referral and followed their rules but I didn't get anything. I'm still waiting on the 150 tokens they owe me.
So you really have nothing to do, so that there can be a slave and whining, as well as the rest of us for some pennies in the form of tokens, it is very regrettable. Could it be worth going to work in McDonalds?

That doesn't justify the major screw-up on their part. They promised something and they've yet to deliver on that promise to many people.
And why should you pay for system cheating?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Another kidok!I first received a letter of congratulations, and now will not receive their coins, which is not so much!I advertised Your companyy in his blog, and You wouldn't even thank you for it!
Activity: 3

!!! SCAM ALERT !!!
Since the autorosh is in the US York Rd, Cockeysville, Maryland 21030, USA
send your complaint HERE
https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/complaintshtml.html

Still need to write complaints about fraud and the introduction of deception to the stock exchanges support this shittoken will be listing
They already have words with exchanges, So don't waste your time in this  Cheesy :p

Exchange listing

We’d also like to announce our investors that this entire bounty situation has been discussed with several exchanges, and been told this is a general thing that happens with all ICOs bounties: you can never please everyone and cheaters are a nightmare to deal with messing things up. We are happy to have pleased 8158 token holders. Once things settle and everyone realizes that the distribution is over we’ll be submitting our listing requests as requested by several of you.

80% of the token holders are mostly authors and publishing industry members who look forward to our next year official launch. We would like to thank them all for their vote of confidence as they are an important part of the upcoming platform.
Activity: 109
It seems to me that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: