Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 39. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
LOL, 60 pages in 1.5 days. The ATS thread broke the all time BCT record for most Spam in 1.5 days  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Where is Peter? or someone from the authorship team, like many here I have made a great effort to get potential investors in this project and finally we receive is really an insult on your part to not fulfill your commitments. these problems that have raised have broken the credibility of the company. until this moment I still do not receive my ATS tokens I hope to get some response from the contact team
Activity: 56
I think we need to keep calm before the end of ATS. If we still do not get ATS then it is serious. Now wait patiently to see what they can do!

well, if we all had been silent, the funny statement from earlier today would have been the end, the ATS that belonged to bounty participants would have been given to the devs' buddies (errr, sorry, ofc. a 'lottery'), leaving us with a coupon code for 3 books that might never even get published...
Now they are at least paying out some of us.

Sometimes you need an angry mob with pitchforks to 'keep the bastards honest'.
Activity: 788
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x8d29b0762f66db71dca4322bcdc01d8a9ef296c2

Just look at the above address, 75 ATS tokens are transferred like 20 times in a row.
Peter, you totally messed up your system and honest users are suffering because of your fault.

This is cheating !!
Activity: 6
Got my 75 tokens, good job Authorship, straightening the ship out.
Activity: 140
I think we need to keep calm before the end of ATS. If we still do not get ATS then it is serious. Now wait patiently to see what they can do!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x8d29b0762f66db71dca4322bcdc01d8a9ef296c2

Just look at the above address, 75 ATS tokens are transferred like 20 times in a row.
Peter, you totally messed up your system and honest users are suffering because of your fault.

This could be for referrals, sent separately...
Activity: 104
I hope to receive my 225 ATS tokens, withdrawal submitted 2 days ago..
Activity: 11
so far what we are waiting for is just fooling .. i see the enforcement of inconsistent rules make no final decision ,, many participants who join this program ,, waiting for the results was just useless .. 75% of participants otherwise would not accept award .. i am very disappointed with this program...
Activity: 74
Peter , Pay to All of them and make them Happy. Those who have too many sign up from same IP. Ban them. Pay to honest one's Smiley

UPDATE: we will pay everyone IF there are no more than 3 registrations from the same IP. This will eliminate more people but should stop all those fake ones.

Payments already begin processing! https://etherscan.io/address/0x2daee1aa61d60a252dc80564499a69802853583a

Pay for all or only those who withdraw on the web before? I need to answer everyone in the group
https://imageshack.us/my/images

We'll pay everyone (even if they submitted the withdrawal form or not). Only rule: not more than 3 registrations from the same IP.
Here I catch you again. if only you want to deny the truth. My own IP is personal and I have android phone with which I used to register myself. Even before this mess came up, I PMed you and you checked my IP and told me I checked out fine. I have 1500 ATS and my IP is not even up to three as you claim. If your you still want to beat if down to 2 per IP I still check out fine. If there is means means with which you use to check it, post it here let everyone see it. My IP is genuine and okay.
I have also been following keenly that even led me to withdraw less than 10 minutes of Ico coming live.
I saw peoples post about mew and I was even prompted to open fresh MEW wallet so that coinomi will not disappoint me but till now, no ATS coins. Now I will see how my single IP with my android phone will disqualify me.
var amount = 0;
Hello,

Your withdrawal request was received and will be processed within 2-3 days to the ETH address you provided:

0x26EF2344c7b34F306E7Ec00068e976Cf4417F5d3

Thank you,

Authorship.com Team

It is with my extreme pleasure to expose another cheater, one that is been accusing us in this thread, one of the reason why we wanted to do what we wanted to do.

This one, idrisalomagold, claims he is honest and he even wants to hunt us, threatening to expose if we'll not pay him cause his IP is unique.

I went on and checked and I'll expose everything public. Hidden with X the last number of the IP, it's a single digit, in case someone wonders.

0x26EF2344c7b34F306E7Ec00068e976Cf4417F5d3 which I see you mentioned was recorded on our system from email [email protected] , IP 197.211.57.X (seems to be you, right)?

Now, let's check the IP address 197.211.57.X

There are 4 more registrations from the same IP:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

So, who is lying now?

You're SUSPENDED (again and forever).

Hi pete Good day, can you please check my Account if i will still be able to received my ATS or My account is suspended(Hope not Because i did not really doing Cheating that can affect my account) because of 3 more registration of my ip.

0x92b5AeCcC5627d8C49D2C9b76F439a21f39AEdED

Or this might give my account a problem? My 1 or 2 of my referral is used my referral link on perfoming the Withdrawal form instead of there owns, because they cant see there Own referral link and they didn't consult me about it so i can assist them. Can this will affect and cause a problem to my account?
Thanks Pete.
Activity: 118
Peter, can you post the stats here?

1. A total number of participants (Bounty + Investors).
2. Total valid users (Excluding the scammers + invalid entries).
3. Total  ATS paid so far/remaining for distribution (Bounty + Investors).
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
thanks Authorship bounty received
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I haven't received 2035 ATS tokens from bounty program yet, withdrawal address given as 0xB4b8444f616F4E7Ec1B5FAAf30E9B628cDaf4e4C

if you haven't sent tokens for any reason please let me know.

Below is the URL was given

http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId=8091739
me too,
http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/B8106821/

I am honest, I have been hard at introducing ATS to all the people I know, facebook, twitter, friends in the dorm, I earned 6535 ats but now I have not received the ats
Activity: 365
Nothing received here, shit I hate wasting my time!!

same here Lips sealed
what day you request you withdrawal?
Ooops how do we request withdrawal? I got a email saying about the withdrawal form but nothing with instructions where to find the withdrawal form after that Huh

Fill this in then it should be processed in a day or so : http://authorship.com/withdraw/

Please note that if you already submitted this form (in good faith, before today's/yesterday's mess), it will NOT work again - I just tried to re-submit just to make sure and got 'We couldn't find an account registered for this email address or the account is suspended.'
So if you already submitted that form before, just keep praying and posting until the payment has been made...
Hi, can I submit a form today to request payment .
Activity: 118

Activity: 112
I still don't recive ATS.
He do not want to send ATS token for us.

I finished the Form Withdraw ATS 2 days ago
Peter did not keep his promise
pterauthership is a liar

These are his promises

"Congratulations!
You have successfully submitted the withdrawal request.
Your account submitted email address was found in our system and your withdrawal request will be processed soon to the ETH address you provided.
We process the withdrawals in a first come first serve basis. We expect to have your request processed within the next 2-3 days.
Please do not try to resubmit the withdrawal form as you will receive an "Account not found or suspended" message as the form only allows for a single submission.

Thank you,
Authorship.com
Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
I haven't received 2035 ATS tokens from bounty program yet, withdrawal address given as 0xB4b8444f616F4E7Ec1B5FAAf30E9B628cDaf4e4C

if you haven't sent tokens for any reason please let me know.

Below is the URL was given

http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId=8091739
Activity: 788
Thanks, i receive my ATS today, i hope the best
Activity: 56
Nothing received here, shit I hate wasting my time!!

same here Lips sealed
what day you request you withdrawal?
Ooops how do we request withdrawal? I got a email saying about the withdrawal form but nothing with instructions where to find the withdrawal form after that Huh

Fill this in then it should be processed in a day or so : http://authorship.com/withdraw/

Please note that if you already submitted this form (in good faith, before today's/yesterday's mess), it will NOT work again - I just tried to re-submit just to make sure and got 'We couldn't find an account registered for this email address or the account is suspended.'
So if you already submitted that form before, just keep praying and posting until the payment has been made...
Activity: 96
still waiting for my bounty tokens. I'm patient and you guys should be too. Let's Authorship team work.
Agree. I believe we will still get our tokens. Let's all be patient. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: