Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 35. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
hi guys
I still don't get your tokens free until now .
My email sign up to get tokens free is [email protected] and my eth wallet of mytherwallet is : 0x3C652213Cf50c81CE8926A6320a058116c3f9602
pls kindly check and reply soon .
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Tokens are being sent again. There is hope yet.

The distribution stopped a few hours ago. I think it will resume 9 hours from now.
Activity: 42
Tokens are being sent again. There is hope yet.
Activity: 78
AUTHORSHIP says "Users who didn’t receive their free ATS yet, I am sorry to inform you that all distributions have been suspended. "  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's SCAM !
really Cheesy I think that for cheater not for normal people who share and invite many friend register their refferal link
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
And for those people who still doesn't know how to get their tokens here's a video for all of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezrWR-RjEg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz0Ds0sqds8
Just because of your stupidity you accuse ATS of being a scam.
Activity: 378
Cheaters are trying to mess up this project but they won't succeed....
Activity: 168
Sorry if understand you wrong bro, my english not good and i tired to other users write that who not get payment are scammers, use vpn etc. It is not true, if that is true as you know Peter share here, if he write, with my ip more than 1 registration i am liar, but he cant.I liked this project and i invest 2.007ethereum and i really much efford for advertise ATS, after i saw multiple payments to same ethereum, double payment, scammers got payment, and other users write who not get are scammer, it disturbs me. Sorry again if i understand you wrong.

SUMMARY:
who are scammers,liars but got payment = now they write like honest
who honest but not got payment = they be scammers, liars.

So if someone attack you and told you scammers, they are themselves, look mirror and tell you what they see.
I not lie and because of this Peter never can write i register more than one with my ip. My ip is not vpn, not tor, original ip.
I post my ref on webboards, i translate and post, about 2000 views and all views and user messages stay in webboard, for 2000 views i make 39ref and all unique ip, i warned them for register not more than one, after ico finish, i wrote on topic must fill withdraw form etc. You think it can be scam? I believe this project, i invest 700$ and i only believe Peter answers. If they sent wrong, it makes me scammer? I know many people make scam, many use same ip, not share link, but it not makes all referrals do same. If you think i am rude, scammer, you must shy your humanity, because i am not you.

No hard feelings bro...
Shit happens
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
How can i know about my addy in list or not ? 0xd0A7142677Ce49fdF8775f4a4ed9871dA0bbe0A4
I already said I am not a coin guru. I thought the price will immediately start from the said $0.15 as said and claimed by Mr Peter and on the authorship site while I wait till it reach $1 or more. We shall finally see this when it actually hits the exchange. hoping for the best.
Activity: 32
they distribute 523.775 / 100 million ATS
Need to do now is to wait
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Did you invest in our company? Probably no.
Authorship is not scam, Authorship Bounty Campaign - SCAM!!

Cause we got so much benefit from this bounty campaign you all wanted..we got tons of cheaters and people who don't know what ETH is.
You are right, it is a lot of cheaters and fools... Sorry, Peter. I have received tokens. Good luck to you!
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
How to check the ETH address of  i used join at bounty ?

and how to change that ?

Link Account : http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId=8107009
Activity: 183
SUMMARY:

So if someone attack you and told you scammers, they are themselves, look mirror and tell you what they see.
I not lie and because of this Peter never can write i register more than one with my ip. My ip is not vpn, not tor, original ip.
I post my ref on webboards, i translate and post, about 2000 views and all views and user messages stay in webboard, for 2000 views i make 39ref and all unique ip, i warned them for register not more than one, after ico finish, i wrote on topic must fill withdraw form etc. You think it can be scam? I believe this project, i invest 700$ and i only believe Peter answers. If they sent wrong, it makes me scammer? I know many people make scam, many use same ip, not share link, but it not makes all referrals do same. If you think i am rude, scammer, you must shy your humanity, because i am not you.

I never cheat, i have only 1 account with correct info, and i didnt receive my ATS. what can you answer to that fucker ?

they are scammer i m 100 % HONEST  and i don't give a fuck of their  shitty coupon i want to get what they promised and be paid retard

I got my share of ATS, 85 ATS to be exact. All I ever did was clicking on the referral link from a friend, no more no less. Imagine I did nothing except clicking on the link and registered effortlessly and they gave me a free ATS! They are real and legit man. Just because you messed up something with your registration and didn't get anything you are whining that they are scammer, it's more likely your fault for not reading and understanding their instructions. Next time you join airdrops or bounty make sure you read and comprehend everything, be active and always check for updates. If you missed some updates or messed up some info you sent it's 100% your fault.
AUTHORSHIP says "Users who didn’t receive their free ATS yet, I am sorry to inform you that all distributions have been suspended. "  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's SCAM !
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
So...  Does the reward distribution finished? I've checked my wallet but still 0 ats.
No. There are still remaining 10%. They'll resume the distribution after they sleep i think.
i think admin and all crue on the bed. take arest and get some food..
Activity: 378
So...  Does the reward distribution finished? I've checked my wallet but still 0 ats.
If you have more than 3 ACCTS registered  from your IP... Then yes its finished for you
Activity: 96
No. There are still remaining 10%. They'll resume the distribution after they sleep i think.
Activity: 196
I have got everything, all 1200 ATS! Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 5
SUMMARY:

I never cheat, i have only 1 account with correct info, and i didnt receive my ATS. what can you answer to that fucker ?

they are scammer i m 100 % HONEST  and i don't give a fuck of their  shitty coupon i want to get what they promised and be paid retard
Activity: 63
I am so unhappy to authorship cause I haven't got my bounty coin yet.  Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: