Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 45. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
peter i want to ask
whether filling the most withdraw form, will get a token in a short period of time
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Good to see them doing the right thing. Still waiting on my ATS tokens though. Happy to wait as long as they are sending  Smiley
Activity: 48
ahh ... omg are you telling me that if my referal have 3 referrals from one IP  im suspended ? i got lost here ?

It has nothing to do with referrals. If more than 3 people registered from the same IP as yours the account is suspended.
a message should be sent to the people who suspended him
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
ahh ... omg are you telling me that if my referal have 3 referrals from one IP  im suspended ? i got lost here ?

It has nothing to do with referrals. If more than 3 people registered from the same IP as yours the account is suspended.

peter i accidentaly wrote my bounty welcome adress instead of ref adress to my withdrawal account.

my mail [email protected]

my correct adress was:

http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/u8120176/

what should i do?
Activity: 3
hi,
I am sure that i gave right ETH address while registering,
so my question is if i dont fill withdraw form,then will i receive my tokens after 45 days or in 1,2 days ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Update:

Close to 90% of the bounty promoters that qualified (no more than 3 registrations from the same IP) have been paid.

The remaining payments will be processed tomorrow as there is an increased of double spend transactions in the last hour, so we'll be pausing things for today.

Thank you,
Peter

Well if I´m within the 10% left then I hope to get paid tomorrow.

I want my 1880 ATS inside my ETH wallet on myetherwallet. Thanks in advance!!!

Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin Cool  Tongue  Kiss
Activity: 70
CDO Authorship.com
Update:

Close to 90% of the bounty promoters that qualified (no more than 3 registrations from the same IP) have been paid.

The remaining payments will be processed tomorrow as there is an increased of double spend transactions in the last hour, so we'll be pausing things for today.

Thank you,
Peter
peterauthorship i'm not a crook, it's just insulting that someone gets double repayments and others like me nothing.

It's nothing personal. As mentioned, if there are no more than 3 registrations from your IP, you will receive the tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Peter, when ATS is added to the bittrex?
Activity: 108
I would advise to all the ICO teams to do the same as Suncontract team did when their ICO ended: take a week off, get some rest, recoup your energy -
 then do all the follow-ups, bounties, tokens distribution, etc. - with clear head. Otherwise things can get chaotic, as we can see here.
CDO Authorship.com

3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B
Update:

Thank you,
Peter
peterauthorship i'm not a crook, it's just insulting that someone gets double repayments and others like me nothing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
They shouted "scammer" for FREE bounty - really sad...
Because in the contribution to the ICO everything worked perfect - every investor got his tokens -> no scam at all.
People shouted 'scam' because the decision was made to withhold fairly earned bounty for delivered work.

I don't think they wanted to tilt bounty-hunters but the decision was 'unlucky'. And unfair, so good that they took it back.

I will try to collect some of these cheap bounty dumper tokens from the exchanges aswell to hold them long term.
This is a nice project despite of all this bounty mess because of some stupid cheaters.
It are not the cheaters that made the mess. A thought through and consequent executed bounty policy would not have been ruined by cheaters.

CDO Authorship.com
Update:

Thank you,
Peter
Activity: 420
i have just 1 accounts but I did not receive anything
 Huh
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
I fill the first withdraw form, but currently I have not received the ATS Token. I waited 2 Days. Is there a problem with my bounty account? this is very strange
Activity: 14

check the last transaction of 3,825 Cheesy

maybe the whole mess in this thread leads to false (double) transactions
now it seems to be really chaotic
let's wait for peters answer for this

man thats not good.. I've seen a few of these now, someone got 19k twice.. Thats alot of money.

We tried to explain this is happening, everyone called us scammer and didn't believe us. The transaction was sent just ONCE. This is what happens when mass transactions are being sent, nothing we can do about. We'll pay everyone who qualifies to make everyone happy (about 90% of the payments were already sent). Not sure how sending more tokens to cheaters will help the value of the tokens for honest promoters, since they will only do one thing: dump them, but, we do what you want us to do. Hopefully by tomorrow all the payments will be processed and we can close this chapter.

Regards,
Peter

yeah, this thread has been a mess of people shouting 'scammer' over 75 ATS lol, i'll just pick up a load of cheap ones on the exchanges I guess! Im holding for long term.

Not that simple. Earlier today everyone was told they wouldn't receive the tokens they earned. Which was pretty lousy.

Enough bad publicity caused them to start paying again.

This was bungled beyond belief.
CDO Authorship.com
BTW the question is legit - the token sale has ended, and so far the token is not listed on any of the major exchanges (another 'unlucky' wording on the Authorship site, I am sure).

On the website I found
ATS tokens will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges soon after the ICO is over (14th Sept).
"soon" can even be in a few weeks. And nothing about "major", but maybe I am just in the wrong place on the website.

Feel free to contact Bittrex and ask for THEIR confirmation, have them confirm if we already approached them for almost a month ago and provided them with all the info they asked us for. Also ask them if we have verified accounts there, as this is their requirement as well. They will answer YES to them all, as we did.

Thank you,
Peter
Activity: 22
How many receive two times: https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0xe9459f8476fe64bb2be733cbe477e50805ffa958
I receive nothing, even without references: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9CFf33984f1A5699B0f3EA9d557489C988AAda34#tokentxns
And the withdrawal had already been confirmed by email: https://imgur.com/a/fbmiP
For you to be dissatisfied I recommend this  link: http://chn.ge/2x41DFF
You guys from the authorship team should take examples like the coindash itself, when they realized that there were cheaters they waxed the promotion, and they did not do that niggle you guys are doing.

You do not have to send me that token shit anymore.
Activity: 29
No need to make eyes, you know their problem now, right? They made math how many tokens they need to send to investor to make 100M

there will be only 1M left for bounty

Let's think.. double transactions... hm.. they f up and there is possibility not everyone get paid

why do you think the narrowed it to 3 per ip registrations for bounty?? because of  waste double transactions, short of tokens

On the contrary. We took tokens from our reserved 20M fund which was destined for authors once the platform is launched. As you can see, that account now only has 19M instead of 20M.

There's no conspiracy theory here.

Ok I just feel bad because that much of disaster should not happen, what's more - b tokens if I remember correctly were to be send first to first submited forms.. submited one minuted after ico end and now you say that 90% is sent Smiley come on..
Activity: 854
Already received the one from invested and the one from bounty. Thanks Peter!

Will gladly help out in this thread as always.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. They'll pay everyone as long as you have no more than 3 registrations from the same IP.

2. You will still receive your ATS even you did not fill the withdrawal form.

3. You can change your ETH address. Only if you want. (Optional)

4. Sending ATS tokens are in progress!

5. Let's wait for now until all transactions are finished.[/size]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure you don't have to fill out the withdrawal form? Where is that posted? (not trying to be rude, just curious). I don't have access to my ethereum wallet since I'm on my phone, won't be home for another 2-3 days so I'm just wondering if I'll still get it, thanks Smiley
Yes, I'm quite sure. It's posted here in this thread. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: