Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 48. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi Peter.

For example, I would register 11 accounts with one IP on a Polish blogger who collected more coins in the bounty, and you would block it? Very funny. Your system is not perfect. And you can mistakenly block honest people.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
So, how do I sell these tokens?
anyone?

Are you sure you are ready for this type of 'investments'?

Not everyone is a long term holder.. or needs to be. Some just want to cash out from the bounties they earned. Nothing wrong with that.

I mean: if the token and the market is not understood (and a simple 'Google search' is out of the question), why step into this arena?
Activity: 14
anyone?

Not everyone is a long term holder.. or needs to be. Some just want to cash out from the bounties they earned. Nothing wrong with that.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
anyone?

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Did anyone get tokens on the purse of imToken?

Still waiting for my bounty tokens, but yes, I received ATS from my symbolic 'investment' in my imToken wallet.

You have to search/manually add ATS, it is not one of their default tokens.
Yes, alreay received mine from both investment and bounty.
Activity: 728

Still waiting for my bounty tokens, but yes, I received ATS from my symbolic 'investment' in my imToken wallet.

Thanks for the answer, the token is displayed on the main page under the ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Keep accumulating scam coin from scammer. Peter. Whether u banned me or not, what difference does it make if you sleep and wake up to see many hits on ATS scam review in the next twenty  four hours? You already ruined it for your investors.
I'm an investor and he/authorship didn't ruin it for me!
I'm glad he's ruling out cheaters like you....

Get a freakin' life and stop whining.
You're the weakest link, goodbye!!!!

totally aggree!
Activity: 56

anyone?

You can't sell them until they're listed on an exchange.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Keep accumulating scam coin from scammer. Peter. Whether u banned me or not, what difference does it make if you sleep and wake up to see many hits on ATS scam review in the next twenty  four hours? You already ruined it for your investors.

wait till next month ending
Activity: 854
IMPORTANT POINTS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. They'll pay everyone as long as you have no more than 3 registrations from the same IP.

2. You will still receive your ATS even you did not fill the withdrawal form.

3. You can change your ETH address. Only if you want. (Optional)

4. Sending ATS tokens are in progress!

5. Let's wait for now until all transactions are finished.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snodo, it's a misunderstanding. The poster who pointed out the number of accounts and transactions was incorrect. But there has been atleast a few users who have gotten their bounty paid twice (large amounts too)

As I mentioned, this is how the ETH network behaves when one sends large amounts of payments at once. Some transactions will jump from peer to peer, will show on etherscan as "transaction not found" since it wasn't propagated through the entire network, even for a day, then pop all of a sudden out of nowhere. Meanwhile, we know we made that payment, yet it's showing nowhere. So what do we do when people say they didn't received it? We have nothing else to do but resend the payment, just to see that the next day the lost transaction suddenly appears.

No Of Transactions:   7085 txns
Activity: 38

Activity: 728
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Peter please check the account the application is completed 14.09 but still did not come tokens ..
myetherwallet.com :0xadcd86a49cd7ca0b71D817404534b23b4d703dAe
Ref link : http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/H8450412
MAIL [email protected]

Sigh..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Snodo, it's a misunderstanding. The poster who pointed out the number of accounts and transactions was incorrect. But there has been atleast a few users who have gotten their bounty paid twice (large amounts too)

As I mentioned, this is how the ETH network behaves when one sends large amounts of payments at once. Some transactions will jump from peer to peer, will show on etherscan as "transaction not found" since it wasn't propagated through the entire network, even for a day, then pop all of a sudden out of nowhere. Meanwhile, we know we made that payment, yet it's showing nowhere. So what do we do when people say they didn't received it? We have nothing else to do but resend the payment, just to see that the next day the lost transaction suddenly appears.

Oh peter was faster than me Wink
I just wanted to ask if this might be an issue with the "stuck" transactions - seems like that's it

0x2399894270A4A4C8Fa2D81Ca0b55D7A55e858784 still waiting. and btw I cant find Imtoken on ERC20 compatible on my etherscan why is that?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A
7000 transactions and counting - be patient

0x2399894270A4A4C8Fa2D81Ca0b55D7A55e858784 still waiting. and btw I cant find Imtoken on ERC20 compatible on my etherscan why is that?
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
WELCOME TO PAGE 133... SO FAST  Cool
[/b]
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com

hey peter does the issue affects the value of ATS ? I think it will affect much that it will pose serious problem in the opening of your campaign

Authorships reputation was damaged today, some people are receiving double payment so who knows. It's a mess.

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING, RIGHT? Huh Huh Huh

Did you miss this morning when authorship decided to suspend the bounty payouts?  It was a big deal.

They are in the process of correcting their mistake now because of the bad publicity.
Pages:
Jump to: