Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 124. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Will be any bonus during the sale?
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I am very happy to participate and see your sales, with good luck and success for the team!
Egretia
Activity: 322
will it be only new cars on your platform for sell and buy or will it be second-hand cars too?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
will be the app available for IOS and ANdroid?
I hope it will be available for both
Activity: 448
It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have better understanding.

you can find a lot of information in their website
will be all the cars on sale in your app luxury cars?
can companies and shops sell or buy cars in your platform?
Activity: 350
what is your softcap for the tokensale?
will be any maximum invest during your tokensale?
Do you know when will be the tokensale?
will be any maximum invest during your tokensale?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think Autobay is very helpful if it really can walk in everyday life, somehow we can sell, buy, and auction our car, and transactions through BTC, ETH, ABX. a very good project.
can any particular take part in the app with their own car?
Activity: 182
Great project. I am sure that projects of this kind are needed and they have a very positive impact on the market of cryptocurrency in general. Good luck!

Yes, i agree this is a good project  with a nice concept. the information presented is also complete about presale, how to work AUTOBAY, why must choose AUTOBAY all been explained of course behind all that AUTOBAY have a very innovative team to enlarge this project.
Activity: 71
It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have better understanding.
I think Autobay is very helpful if it really can walk in everyday life, somehow we can sell, buy, and auction our car, and transactions through BTC, ETH, ABX. a very good project.
will be any kind of car in their app?
Activity: 210
Activity: 350
will be all the cars on sale in your app luxury cars?
will be the app available for IOS and ANdroid?
what kind or cars will you sell?
will it be an intermediatte during the proccess of buying a car?
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Activity: 322

Maybe they realize already about the use of ABX when we can actually use BTC to bid car prices. Why id there the need to create ABX token when all we need is just an auction site and that we can already buy cars using an existing token these days. What is important here is that a token use to pay has value like ETH or BTC, what makes ABX necessary?
Maybeyou can use for buy cars in their platform in the future
Jump to: