Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 125. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
can we buy cars in your platform with Autobay tokens?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
what we have to do to participate in the private token sale?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Maybe they realize already about the use of ABX when we can actually use BTC to bid car prices. Why id there the need to create ABX token when all we need is just an auction site and that we can already buy cars using an existing token these days. What is important here is that a token use to pay has value like ETH or BTC, what makes ABX necessary?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Are you actually still planning to make this happen or did you lose interest by now? It seems you are not eager to answer questions.
Activity: 560
I will learn more about the concept and also the rules of this project. hopefully, later I can join this project to reach success together.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
If this is a project for buying and selling cars using your crypto currency, then how will cars be listed. There in fact the contract of purchase and sale with the instruction of the sum of the contract is necessary?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Is this a marketplace that is fully dedicated to car dealing with cryptocurrency payments only? Or can fiat be used as well? How is it better if normal car dealers also offer cryptocurrency payment options?
will you make a database of cars with subcatergories by brand and price?
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Crypto car auctions. There's a lot of people who've earned quite a lot with their investments in this field and who don't know what to do with all that income - so you should have a quite stable flow of new users.
Can we use your tokens apart of BTC and ETH to buy and sell cars in your platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Will your plarform be oriented for particular or for companies too?
Merit: 101
as i see in your website you are a platform to buy cars with cryptocurrencies, can we buy them with all type of cryptocurrencies or  only with a few of them?
Merit: 49
Great project. I am sure that projects of this kind are needed and they have a very positive impact on the market of cryptocurrency in general. Good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added the AutoBay ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/AutoBay. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system

Autobay is the first e-commerce platform based on the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to sell, buy and auction cars using cryptocurrency as a payment method.Autobay will become the largest automotive environment in the world whose main objective is to create legitimacy to the cryptocurrency market by allowing the use of Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Autobay Tokens (ABX) as a financial Asset to acquire goods.  

Pages:
Jump to: