Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 23. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I read that we can buy a car in Autobay with ETH apart than in BTC and ABX, is it true?
yes, it is true. They published it on the Twitter account of Autobay some days ago
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I read that we can buy a car in Autobay with ETH apart than in BTC and ABX, is it true?
Activity: 308
What will be the fees if we buy a car with BTC ?
Merit: 101
Does anybody know if the bonus of the presale will be added to the investment we make?
these will be free tokens that will be added to the tokensale that you get investing in the Presale of Autobay
Activity: 434
Will It be any type of financial payment in the app of Autobay?
Autobay will allow people that do not have the entire capital needed to purchase a vehicle the access to financing through an easier less stressful and fairer process
Activity: 252
 Does anybody know if the bonus of the presale will be added to the investment we make?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
The first question is whether it is safe for you to buy or sell cars, and how this will all happen, for me, so the idea is not bad.
I think it will be safer because the payment will be direct between buyer and seller
Will It be any type of financial payment in the app of Autobay?
Activity: 98
The first question is whether it is safe for you to buy or sell cars, and how this will all happen, for me, so the idea is not bad.
Activity: 350
Autobay creates a much simplified, safe experience when buying a vehicle, allowing people to buy a car in just 3 easy and safe steps. 
which steps are these? Can you explain it to us?
you have this information wellexplained in the whitepaper of Autobay
Activity: 322
Autobay creates a much simplified, safe experience when buying a vehicle, allowing people to buy a car in just 3 easy and safe steps. 
which steps are these? Can you explain it to us?
Activity: 294
Does anybody know if Autobay has medium account and give me the link to it if they have it
yes, they have Medium account. Here you have the link https://medium.com/@autobay/buenos-aires-27-667400cea3c5
Does anybody know if Autobay has medium account and give me the link to it if they have it
will the team of Autobay plan to participate in any roadshow or confference soon?
Do you mean like a way to promote the project of Autobay?
will the team of Autobay plan to participate in any roadshow or confference soon?
it will be useful that they do that and publish a video about the project of Autobay
Is there any bonus during the private sale of Autobay?
yes, there is a 47% bonus that you get when you invest in the private sale of Autobay
has this bonus changed when they postponed the begining of their presale?
Can anybody explain me how does it work the private sale of Autobay?
you should ask about this in the telegram group of Autobay
Merit: 101
Have I to make any kind to register to invest in the pre-sale of Autobay?
i think you have to join to the whitelist to invest in the pre-sale of Autobay
What is the minimum invest in the private sale of Autobay?
If I'm not wrong there's no minimum invest in the Autobay's presale
Pages:
Jump to: