Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 25. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Is the airdrop if Autobay alive?
yes, it's already alive
can I participate on it? What have I to do to participate?
you can find all the information about this airdrop in the Twitter account of Autobay
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
yes, it's already alive
can I participate on it? What have I to do to participate?
Activity: 308
You decide to buy the car? The car verified within the platform through its VIN number! Autobay allows  you to give an advanced payment or directly pay with Autobay Tokens (ABX), Bitcoins (BTC) orEthereum (ETH) - the Autobay ecosystem. TOKEN SALE TIMELINE -  01.10.18  Cool
the public sale starts at 1st of October, now there is the private sale of Autobay with a 47% bonus

Have there been any delays regarding the starting date of the token sale? Some time ago I thought it was already supposed to start?
they are looy for more partners, that's why they postponed the begining of the presale to October
how many partnership have they gotten since they postponed the ICO?
if im not wrong they've gotten three new partners
anyway you can check this information in the website of Autobay
I am going to have a look to the website of Autobay then
Merit: 101
You decide to buy the car? The car verified within the platform through its VIN number! Autobay allows  you to give an advanced payment or directly pay with Autobay Tokens (ABX), Bitcoins (BTC) orEthereum (ETH) - the Autobay ecosystem. TOKEN SALE TIMELINE -  01.10.18  Cool
the public sale starts at 1st of October, now there is the private sale of Autobay with a 47% bonus

Have there been any delays regarding the starting date of the token sale? Some time ago I thought it was already supposed to start?
they are looy for more partners, that's why they postponed the begining of the presale to October
anyway you can check this information in the website of Autobay

Activity: 434
Is the memes competition of Autobay in the Howdoo telegram alive already?
Activity: 252
When will the memes competition finish?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Anything new about the project of Autobay today?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Activity: 294
Will the private sale end soon?
I think it will finish in September before the Presale of Autobay starts
where can I check the dates of the ICO of Autobay?
Where can I find the link to download the app of Autobay?
When does the private sale of Autobay finish?
I think you should ask for this in the telegram group of Autobay
When will the token of Autobay be on exchanges?
maybe at the end of this year could be the ABXs on exchanges
Is there any article or video made flby the CEO of Autobay talking about the project?
can you tell me who is the CEO of Autobay?
if I am not wrong the CEO of Autobay is Alejo Serrano
where can I find information about him.and his previous experience?
Activity: 434
Is there any article or video made flby the CEO of Autobay talking about the project?
can you tell me who is the CEO of Autobay?
if I am not wrong the CEO of Autobay is Alejo Serrano
Activity: 252
Which wallets will be available a for invest in the pre-sale of Autobay?
I think you can find the wallet availables in the website of Autobay
Pages:
Jump to: