Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 31. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What is the value of the ABX in ETH? I want to Know it to make my investments
could it be 1 ETH are 300 ABXs? I read it somewhere but I am not sure
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will the team if Autobay create their own wallet?
they haven't said anything about a wallet of Autobay but it could be useful to keep our ABXs
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Do you plan to add more cryptocurrencies as way of payment in Autobay in the future?
in which cryptocurrencies are you think about?
Do you plan to add more cryptocurrencies as way of payment in Autobay in the future?
Activity: 350
AUTOBAY!  Safe, Simple & Secure
do you know when will I can try the app of Autobay?
I presume it will be possible after the tokensale finishes when they launch the app of Autobay
When will the team of Autobay announce anything new?
they used to.make the publisments when they have any update about Autobay and their project
Activity: 294
What will be the fees when we buy a car in the Autobay app?
is the answer to this question Interpretalo whitepaper of Autobay?
Activity: 308
Can anybody explain me how does it work the private sale of Autobay?
I think it is better that you ask to any member of the team in the telegram group of Autobay about this
Activity: 308
Have the Autobay team published anything new today?
the make announcement when they have something new about the project of Autobay
Activity: 392
where can I see more information about winchain the new partner of Autobay?

Maybe there is an article or a link the the website of Autobay about this partnership
Do you mean the links that are in the part of news in the website of Autobay?
Activity: 448
when will you publish another partnership? will it be soon?
they pusblished a new partner of Autobay some days ago, you should check their social media
Do you Know if they published on the website of Autobay any article about this new partner?
Activity: 392
where can I see more information about winchain the new partner of Autobay?

are you asking for the website of Winchain?
Merit: 101
Will you publish the list of all the partners of Autobay when the presale starts?
does anybody knows when will be the airdrop of Autobay finish?
Merit: 101
Hello AUTOBAY Team! We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/autobay-20651 🔥 . Congratulations!
what does it mean that the rating of Autobay had updated in your site?
maybe it could be that the possibilities of Autobay  to have a project successful rise up
Hello AUTOBAY Team! We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/autobay-20651 🔥 . Congratulations!
what does it mean that the rating of Autobay had updated in your site?
Activity: 252
I'm check in concept on your business, It is really nice. Engaging results, irreproachable job, certain job!
I think that the presale, when they launch it in August, will be succesfull

Yes this crazyball Wink
the presale of Autobay will start in October
I can't wait to see if the pre-sale of Autobay is a success like everybody thinks
project was very nice I believe this project will be managed and successfully as if in view the map of the way this project outside biasasemoga success.
I think they have got a great idea and if they get the enough support, Autobay project will be successful
At the moment Autobay is working on and closing several partnerships with different blockchain based companies within the automotive, reviewing / rating and lending markets. Autobay believe in offering the best possible service though their platform and the best possible assurance to token holders.
I think every partner that Autobay gets for their project makes it growing and stronger
Activity: 350
A good and convenient project, in my opinion. I'm interested in what I can do to participate in selling tokens? I will follow the news of this project.
the presale of Autobay begins at 1st of October. You can invest and buy tokens then
Pages:
Jump to: