Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 30. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will they plan to get any other partnership before the presale of Autobay starts at 1st of October?
I think that their objective is to get as many partners as they can before the presale of Autobay begins
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
will the partnership with Vinchain be useful for the postsale services that Autobay offer to their users?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Will they plan to get any other partnership before the presale of Autobay starts at 1st of October?
Activity: 308
when do you think you will add more types of vehicles to your project to be sold in the app of Autobay?

they said in their telegram group that they will add more vehicles in a near future to the Autobay's app
Activity: 294
when do you think you will add more types of vehicles to your project to be sold in the app of Autobay?
when do you plan to launch a version of the app of Autobay that we can try?

Maybe they do it when the presale of Autobay finishes
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
AUTOBAY, Buy a car with crypto wherever you are!

this will be possible because Autobay will be a worldwide project
Activity: 252
Can anybody tell me what is Vinchain and what advantages have this partnership for AUtobay?
you should read the article about this partnership that is in Autobay.io
Can anybody give the link to this article about the partnership between Vinchain and Autobay?
Can anybody tell me what is Vinchain and what advantages have this partnership for AUtobay?
you should read the article about this partnership that is in Autobay.io

Maybe if we have a look to the roadmap that is in the website of autobay we can find this date
AutoBay and VINchain have entered into a partnership, to leverage their joint interest in using data to improve vehicle ownership and maintenance
where can I find more information about this partnership about Autobay and Vinchain?
you have a link to an article talking about this new partner in the website of Autobay
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
AutoBay and VINchain have entered into a partnership, to leverage their joint interest in using data to improve vehicle ownership and maintenance
where can I find more information about this partnership about Autobay and Vinchain?
Activity: 322
AUTOBAY, Buy a car with crypto wherever you are!
What cryptocurrencies will be available to make the payments in Autobay?
Is there any bonus during the private sale of Autobay?
yes, there is a 47% bonus that you get when you invest in the private sale of Autobay
the bonus of the presale of Autobay has changed, can anybody tell me what is it now?
I think the bonus of the presale of Autobay is 27% bonus, if I am not wrong
Is there any bonus during the private sale of Autobay?
yes, there is a 47% bonus that you get when you invest in the private sale of Autobay
the bonus of the presale of Autobay has changed, can anybody tell me what is it now?
When will the airdrop and the private sale of Autobay finish?
When will the airdrop and the private sale of Autobay finish?
I presume it will be until the ICO of Autobay starts
and it will be at 1st of October, won't it?
Pages:
Jump to: